Author Topic: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"  (Read 34876 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD?
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
Special Ed,

What was it like working with Billy Guns? At any point did you want to throw your stapler at him? Or stab him with your pen?
K-Dog,

I never met the kid, but he's a tall glass of water. I saw him helping Palumbo at the NYPro. I'm sure he's another fantastic addition to Team MD, despite his lack of a criminal record.
BigNationRadio.com

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD?
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2007, 11:23:32 AM »
K-Dog,

I'm sure he's another fantastic addition to Team MD, despite his lack of a criminal record.

give him time ed, hes young.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Special Ed blackmailing MD? Calls MD "cowards"
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2007, 06:57:44 AM »
interesting

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free, right?

Shit, Ed...I wouldn't pay anyone to do some roving reporter work or radio show work when I can get 2 FANBOYS who are starstruck to do it for me for FREE.

I wonder how often BillyGunns scrolls through his cell phone and stares at the name 'Dave P' in his phonebokl and hit's VIEW so he could see his number programmed. Hahaha...I wonder if he feel a bit privleged.
?

AVBG

« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free, right?

Shit, Ed...I wouldn't pay anyone to do some roving reporter work or radio show work when I can get 2 FANBOYS who are starstruck to do it for me for FREE.

I wonder how often BillyGunns scrolls through his cell phone and stares at the name 'Dave P' in his phonebokl and hit's VIEW so he could see his number programmed. Hahaha...I wonder if he feel a bit privleged.

He probably has the theme song programmed into the ringtones on the cell when he calls, then answers the phone by saying.. "that's Dave, I better take that"..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2007, 12:00:21 PM »

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

That one almost made me swallow my big ol' fatty of Skaol Wintergreen all stuffed in my grills.
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
David,

There is a vast difference between how we see ourselves and how we are seen by others. For example, you seem to think that you come across as a guy who is positive and well-meaning. But your first instinct when I legitimately questioned the efficacy of your diet was to LIE and say that I BLACKMAILED MD. Your first instinct was to attack. My first instinct was to DEFEND MYSELF. Because unlike you, I value my reputation as someone who is honest with people, in friendship and in business. And I believe that reputation is worth defending. Because although they may not post here, there are many people who read what is said here and although you may consider Getbig to be a meaningless group of "minions", I know otherwise. I count several people who I have met through this site to be among my friends, and several others with whom I have developed business relationships with. Were it not for Blockhead imploring me to send my stuff to Steve, I would never have had the opportunity to work with MD. Were it not for Lift, I wouldn't have a clue about anything relating to photography and videography. Were it not for Garraeth, I wouldn't have a SpecialEdTV.com website. Were it not for 240, I wouldn't have been featured on the front page of the New York Times and been on Good Morning America and CNN. So while you purport to be all about "positivity", you mock everyone who disagrees with you, including my "band of merry followers" without realizing that is what differentiates Getbig from MD. Getbig is a community of real people who don't have to worry about kissing each other's asses for fear of banishment. I have no power here and these people have no reason to believe me over you or Steve except for one thing: Reputation.

As for egos, the only ego bruised was Steve's when I refused to do his bidding. Offering me 1/4 of my previous fee was an insult, but I recognized that was in retaliation for not being a "Team" player. And it made me realize that I wanted no part of that team anymore.

Finally, you are right about one thing: I do take things personally. But only because I set high standards for my personal relationships. I expected a co-worker and colleague such as yourself or Steve to call me and let me know I'm no longer needed for the radio show rather than cowardly exploiting and insulting me on the air in my absence. I expected gratitude or a kind farewell for the 26 weeks of unpaid radio appearances I provided. I expected Steve to return phone calls and emails. I expected to be treated fairly. I expected respect from those who I have shown goodwill to. So, yes, I took things personally, but only because yours and Steve's behavior were so far below my expectations.

That is my final word on this.

As for Spicy and MattC's comments about being overpaid, let me just say that each one of us has an internal value (call it self-worth) and that if you consider yourself valuable, you expect to be compensated for that value. I spent 10 hours shooting video at the Arnold and spent about 25 hours editing it. Then it took me about 5 more hours to upload the video. That's about 40 hours for $2000 or $50/hour. Not great, but not bad. A fair price in my opinion. Remember, if you don't value your time, no one else will!

special "i owned the shit out of dave" ed

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2007, 08:17:11 AM »

SLAM! Bacdudup..Bacdudup..Bacd udup.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »
Bottome fuckgin line, MD is lame,

They are run by ex cons, and seedy little men with greasy hair,

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:42 PM »

Holla!
?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
MD = cowardice, uneducated ex-cons.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »

I met Billy Gunns over the weekend...
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »

Did you try to stab him?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »

How did you get tickets :o :o :o I am soooooooo fucking jealous!!!!
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2007, 09:01:51 PM »

You know a player like me doesn't pay to get in shows...

Anyway. So what els, people?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »

Hey Ed, I wish you would have made it out to JrNats...

Are we Olympia bound?
?

AVBG

« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:36 PM »
Hey Ed, I wish you would have made it out to JrNats...

Are we Olympia bound?

are you two planning on making your way to the 08 Arnold?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2007, 03:59:52 PM »

Does the pope shit in the woods?
?

AVBG

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2007, 04:02:28 PM »
Does the pope shit in the woods?

I could've sworn the bear is a catholic..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »
The Olympia?? When is that?
BigNationRadio.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »

2008 in peking.

no wait, that was the olympic games.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »

SE,

MD hasn't fired back since you laid down the smack, have they?

Looks like you were speaking the truth.  Shame that Blechman wanted you to spread bad info about his competitors.
Addicted to the Steal

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2007, 06:28:31 AM »
I am writing a narrative that i think will be an intresting read for all. This narrative is about a man, lets call him "John", who works for a magazine comapany, lets call it say..... "Muscular Development". "Muscular Development" who has just started an internet forum board has a problem with two of its members, lets call them "The Shire Reeve" and "The True Adonis". "John" who is suffering from a mid-life crises goes into meltdown and tries his hardest in this narrative to get the two members banned. I don't want to ruin the ending of the story so i guess ill jump right into it.

John was a lonely man in his mid 40's with nothing more then an apartment in Mexico and a computer working as an editor for a magazine company that published bodybuilding magazines. Although John had never in his life participated in bodybuilding, he often times thought of himself as a knowledgeable guru on the topic as he had many experiences with drugs involved in the sport. He also had many experiences with other recreational drugs that he considered to be apart of the sport but in reality weren't. John woke up in a dazed cloud from a previous night of hard partying and drug abuse and stumbled into the kitchen for his burner to make a pot of coffee. He glanced at the clock and it read back to him 3:00 pm. "Hmmmmmmm..... i got up early today" he said to himself while filling his pot full of water in preperation for his morning cup. John scratched his ass and dragging his feet over to his computer he tripped on an assortment of beer cans and other random junk. "I've got to stop drinking" he said scratching his 5 o'clock shadow and reaching down to turn on his computer. He tapped his foot impatiently waiting for Muscular Development.com to load as he knew he had a lot of important business to attend to on the forums. “Finally!” He said digging the lint out of his ass crack while scrolling down to forums to see new posts. He scrolled down to see a new thread titled “JOHN ROMANO IS A CRYBABY and is trying to get MD MEMBERS BANNED”. With shock at actually receiving some notoriety he instantly clicked the thread reading it from front to back. He felt his blood boil. His beady little eyes running up and down the screen slowly sucking in the information. His face slowly started to turn beat red and John instantly went into a meltdown. “THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!” John screamed banging his keyboard up and down with keys flying off everywhere and shaking his monitor. “I am going to show these guys a thing or two!!!”. John instantly went from thread to thread deleting posts of the Iron Triangle (The Shire Reeve, The Board Sheriff, and The True Adonis). “I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THESE GUYS BANNED AT THE NEXT MD MEETING!!!” he screamed. John became so enraged and could do nothing about it he instantly burst into tears and ran to his bed crying. He sucked his thumb and held his genitals tightly in hopes of getting some kind of comfort. After an hour of moaning John began to experience withdrawals from MD and logged back into his account. “I know what will make me feel better” he said as he clicked into Melissa Dettwillers thread. After hours of furious masturbation John changed into his yellow pit stained wife beater and pulled out a box full of marijuana, which he hid under his bed, and lit up a joint. “I gotta go work out soon” he said to himself.
   After finishing his joint John grabbed his gym bag and headed off to the gym for an intense session of toilet paper curls and air squats. He stayed for 30 mins spending most of his time on his cell phone schmoing it up to Steve Blechman whining about the members on the board. “We gotta do something about this Steve! I can’t take it anymore!” he said while doing his air squats. “We will talk about it at the meeting… I’ve got more important business to attend to right now John, I can’t provide you with comfort and counseling every time you have a meltdown on the board.” A muffled voice replied on the opposite end of the phone. “Ok Steve!!! Again I apologize for bothering you during your busy day sir!!!! Ohh I almost forgot!! I will get on those articles for you as soon as I get home!!” John said in his best yes man tone. John hung up the phone and sighed. He grabbed his gym bag after a 30 minute intense session of training and headed home for his post work out joint. “HAH!! I will show them!! I will show them all!!” John said on the ride home in his 1986 rust colored Toyota Corolla that poured out black exhaust.
 As soon as John got home he instantly began to access the admin controls so he could pump out as much information about members information for his big meeting in New York. He spent hours gathering all he could about member joining numbers and other statistics. He even made line graphs, pie charts, and a slide show on power point to help him. “I need everything I can get to convince Blechman that these guys are in the wrong” he said. After 5 grueling hours of preparing his report for his big meeting he sighed and said to himself “I am ready”. It dragged his feet back to his room where he plopped on his pissed stained mattress and instantly fell asleep. He dreamed of The Shire Reeve that night and how he would love to bash his face in. He also dreamed of Adonis and strangling him. He smiled and slept good that night. He knew he had a big day tomorrow.

The Locker Room
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2007, 06:33:01 AM »
John that you speak of lives in SoFla...not in Mexico...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2007, 12:05:44 PM »

So can MD finally admit that the whole feud w/ Adonis was completely concoted by MD themselves to get their forums/website kickstarted?
?