Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373172 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Best physiques on getbig - This is THE official ranking
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »
Excellent physique Coach, child bearing hips sadly  :-\
You would make a great underwear model though  :)

Hahaha, funny thing is underneath all of that I actually have small hips, as seen in this pic from 1920...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2011, 08:53:18 PM »
Hahaha, funny thing is underneath all of that I actually have small hips, as seen in this pic from 1920...

Damn coach awesome pictures!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »

Now that one I remember from a while back.  But you looked a lot taller
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »
vince somehow looks worse even in better condition

dustin

« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2011, 08:58:19 PM »

Funny, your mother loved my log....

LOL my mother is so far out of your class that if you came to the ER she works in she'd surely let you perish. She's so beautiful that men propose to her all the time despite being married to my step dad who's kickass.

And if you ever made a comment like that in real life one of us would rip your intestines out through your ass and slap you with them in your dirty whore mouth. The other one of us would be restraining my mother because what she would do would be twice as devastating.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
vince somehow looks worse even in better condition

Well, I'm more known for being a personal trainer and operating a number of health and fitness websites than my bodybuilding career.  I know I'm not a stellar bodybuilder by any means but at least I accomplished what I set out to do.  Overall, I've done quite well considering
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »
LOL my mother is so far out of your class that if you came to the ER she works in she'd surely let you perish. She's so beautiful that men propose to her all the time despite being married to my step dad who's kickass.

And if you ever made a comment like that in real life one of us would rip your intestines out through your ass and slap you with them in your dirty whore mouth. The other one of us would be restraining my mother because what she would do would be twice as devastating.

You wouldn't do shit, pal.  I'd kick your ass with very little effort on my part. 
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »

Well, I'm more known for being a personal trainer and operating a number of health and fitness websites than my bodybuilding career.  I know I'm not a stellar bodybuilder by any means but at least I accomplished what I set out to do.  Overall, I've done quite well considering

Just up the dosage until you look good man, are you even on steroids? serious question

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »
leafy bug for the win

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »

lmfao

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2011, 09:08:36 PM »
Just up the dosage until you look good man, are you even on steroids? serious question

Haven't used steroids or prohormones in over 10 years.
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »
...well what's the problem

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
...well what's the problem

No, it was the solution.  While I responded well to gear, I also had way too many side effects...hair feel out, really bad acne, black urine, bloody stools, etc....that shit just wasn't worth it.  For most people that stuff doesn't happen but some folks like me have a bad reaction to it.
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
your hair done fell out already, aas don't cause hemroids, drink more water to get urine lighter, let's ge some equipose, a little bit of tren for fat burning, some, some test prop, let's go big on the masteron cuz u don't like sides... lets DO THIS, I will be ur trainer and I'm gonn amake ur dreams come true lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »
Kouroush, you underhanded evil doer! You have made this into a undercover circle jerk  >:(

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »

YES!!!!!!  This is the first time I made a list on GETBIG that didn't involved jokes about shit being blown up  ;D

And I did alright too  8)

Stavios

« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
YES!!!!!!  This is the first time I made a list on GETBIG that didn't involved jokes about shit being blown up  ;D

;D

dustin

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »

Actually I was spending the evening trying to track down squadfather to ask for his advices. I had an idea about a nose, teeth and Arab trifecta joke but then you posted... :D

Just kidding, man. You know you're a beautiful Arab without glasses, and would still be crushing new vaginas each night if you weren't married like myself.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2011, 10:23:22 PM »
Actually I was spending the evening trying to track down squadfather to ask for his advices. I had an idea about a nose, teeth and Arab trifecta joke but then you posted... :D

Just kidding, man. You know you're a beautiful Arab without glasses, and would still be crushing new vaginas each night if you weren't married like myself.

Thank you for the compliment!  My wife loves making nose jokes too, I think she is secretly a getbigger at heart! LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »

I've always given you credit for that. I don't know how well you do, rich or poor, but if you can support yourself being your own boss and making your own schedule and not having to punch a clock then props to you. At least you are not part of the robotic drones having to drag themselves out of bed day, battle traffic, deal with a holes, battle traffic getting back home, and then trying to find the energy to live your life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »
I've never had any problems with Vince, seems to work hard, makes money at what he does and seems to have a good business and personally don't dig the racial or gay attacks on him. If he's happy about how he conducts his life who are we to judge?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2011, 10:36:20 PM »
I've never had any problems with Vince, seems to work hard, makes money at what he does and seems to have a good business and personally don't dig the racial or gay attacks on him. If he's happy about how he conducts his life who are we to judge?

I agree. Ive never attacked Vinces sexuality or race--that is just wrong. I just attack his shitty physique.  :D :D ;) ;)
X

Stavios

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2011, 10:40:38 PM »
Thank you for the compliment!  My wife loves making nose jokes too, I think she is secretly a getbigger at heart! LOL

A good way to make a wife stop any form of "teasing" is to punch her in the fucking teeth

works everytime  8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2011, 10:57:16 PM »

I guess someone has to be last on that list!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2011, 10:58:30 PM »
Is this you?

Of course!

It's been posted many times before... it's just now I got hurt feelers I didn't make the *list*

My pics have been posted here a number of times, but since I'm such an attention Ho with all the guitar stuff, etc., I can't really justify cramming them down everyone's throats  ;D