Author Topic: Dexter Jackson damaged the sandow trophy? Bob Chick?  (Read 7731 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Dexter Jackson damaged the sandow trophy? Bob Chick?
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »
Hey Chickster. Any past instances of a Mr. Olympia trophy being put up for sale (for whatever reason)? Or, is it like AMPAS, and their Oscartm, who are very proprietary and go to great lengths to make sure sales of the award rarely occur?

Not to my knowledge

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 12:55:40 PM »
Not to my knowledge
I'm sure they are for their worth $15. ;D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
Not to my knowledge

didn't i read on here that samir sold his? Or was it dickerson?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »
I bet past mr olympias woke up to their trophy being just a puddle of bronze many moons ago.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »
Does the Sandow oxidize & change color?

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »
didn't i read on here that samir sold his? Or was it dickerson?

How much would a sandow fetch?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
The Sandow is a privilege, you are supposed to protect it like it's your baby, not buckle it out of shape or sell it for a new pair of rims/air jordans like this Dexter Jackson individual.

He is the worst representative to the sport in history, his speech at the Arnold classic was Disgusting, even Arnold was annoyed, also he has now got the highest honor in bodybuilding and he is so careless and disrespectfull that he has allowed it to get damaged, not to mention he dresses in a very unprofessional manner and looks like a gangster not a professional athlete!
Says who??????   Its not anywhere in the IFBB books.  Its not really the Sandow that makes the event big,   its who won that day that matters.  Winning the title will always be in Dex's mind.   Not the trophy.   I am sure he enjoyed recieving it  initially   but to every man   his own.   But like I said  its just a peice of whatever   and yes someone spent hours making it...and God bless them    but to Dex on this day    its just a trophy   which will soon take up space.    I magine the problems   Arnold, Haney, Dorian   and Ronnie have   finding places to put those things.  Lee and Ronnie are kind of settled in where they live and have a nice matle    but   when you move a lot    they must ba a hassle.    Not sure what I will do with MY SANDOW when I win it. 
((-::