Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 1980 only - the lean dry champ  (Read 588971 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: What drugs was Arnold on to be this lean ?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
Exactly , this guy tried every combo of steroid on the planet and never got over 170lbs

We have a guy like that here....dj....something.    LOL  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
We have a guy like that here....dj....something.    LOL  ;D

wait a minute!

i'm almost a buck 60 >:( >:( >:(

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 01:53:50 PM »
          LOL, damn....   must have to eat a lot of those eggs.  :D

The entire squirrel egg.... not just the whites.   That's the key.   ;)

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »

Arnold was a natty, that's a fact.  I know none of you will believe this, he ate and trained, that's all.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 06:32:49 PM »
Lol, at natty!!! He himself confirmed use multiple times, most famous being when he pointed out that steroids were not illegal when he tool them (a political interview ;-)  Also MD printed his exact Olympia stack, if ur too lazy or cheap, than maybe u missed it....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
Arnold was a natty, that's a fact.  I know none of you will believe this, he ate and trained, that's all.

your a funny fuker,,,

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »
starvation

Yup, that's what his face says.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »
Huge primo junkie and he swallowed dbol like M&M's. he also used Test,Deca,anadrol,halo anything he could get he used but he started off abusing primo and anabol

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »
Huge primo junkie and he swallowed dbol like M&M's. he also used Test,Deca,anadrol,halo anything he could get he used but he started off abusing primo and anabol

Yes the "taking dbol like tic tac M&M" story is more like an urban legend among old school BBers also the one that he was passing them pills around back stage (for free) while in Europe etc .... but truth is that when he lost to Zane (50lbs lighter than him) in Florida he knew he had to get lean and ripped to be the best in America, he tried everything available! but even at that age (21) he couldn't get as ripped, vascular dry although he won the Mr.O from 1970 on.... I would say the drastic dry look he finally accomplished in 1980 was more the result of the fish,egg water and heavy deca use.....  

and Starvation .....  motivated by a great urge to teach Mentzer and Zane a lesson .

AS.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »
Unless he signs up here and tells us himself, we will never know.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 11:19:20 AM »
GREAT SHOTS 'RIPPED'ARNOLD ,,THOUGHT I SAW THEM ALL..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
Exactly! he retired  in 1975 the top names back then were Oliva,Ferrigno,Katz ,Waller etc all over 240 lbs...the following years  Arnold got off the sauce, his skin was really lose for a 30 year old guy 76,77,78, specially 1979,And don't forget,by 1980 the game had changed drastically, Zane,Robinso,Dickerson,Makawi,Mentzer etc were the ones dominating  "were ripped" and under 220 lbs... So by spring 1980 not only Arnold got lean but his skin was thinner than ever!!! with striations never before seen in his prime even the split chest...... I really doubt it was the same "Formula" he applied 10 years early the early 70's.

THAT pic is an awesome example of what a great physique looks like. dont make them like that anymore. goddamn you, insulin and gh.
b

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »
Unless he signs up here and tells us himself, we will never know.

wenn Sie zwischen den Linien lasen     ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 11:31:49 AM »

wenn Sie zwischen den Linien lasen     ;)
SKIN ON MUSCLE DRY MAN,,,CERTAIN POSES HE WASN'T LEGENDARY ARNOLDESQUE HIS LEGS WERE DOWN,OTHERWISE HE WAS ON POINT.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 11:42:58 AM »
I know Arnold was not at his best in 80......but the guy still looked sensational!!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 12:41:27 PM »
rumor had it he took his Wieder protein right from Joes tap.
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
It's not about drugs it's about diet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »
Exactly! he retired  in 1975 the top names back then were Oliva,Ferrigno,Katz ,Waller etc all over 240 lbs...the following years  Arnold got off the sauce, his skin was really lose for a 30 year old guy 76,77,78, specially 1979,And don't forget,by 1980 the game had changed drastically, Zane,Robinso,Dickerson,Makawi,Mentzer etc were the ones dominating  "were ripped" and under 220 lbs... So by spring 1980 not only Arnold got lean but his skin was thinner than ever!!! with striations never before seen in his prime even the split chest...... I really doubt it was the same "Formula" he applied 10 years early the early 70's.

looking at this pic makes me wonder how anyone could think he got a gift here. He looks flawless

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
Incredible physique.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 01:55:44 PM »
Yes the "taking dbol like tic tac M&M" story is more like an urban legend among old school BBers also the one that he was passing them pills around back stage (for free) while in Europe etc .... but truth is that when he lost to Zane (50lbs lighter than him) in Florida he knew he had to get lean and ripped to be the best in America, he tried everything available! but even at that age (21) he couldn't get as ripped, vascular dry although he won the Mr.O from 1970 on.... I would say the drastic dry look he finally accomplished in 1980 was more the result of the fish,egg water and heavy deca use.....  

and Starvation .....  motivated by a great urge to teach Mentzer and Zane a lesson .

AS.

LOL!! And what the fuck would you know about what he did to get lean? You're a 400lb cave troll who's specialized subject is paying she-beasts to poop on you in motel rooms.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2013, 02:17:44 PM »
arnie

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
more

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »
STRANGE A.S. PROTEIN SERIES IS NOT AROUND ANYMORE.YOU THINK HE WOULD BE LEADER IN SUPP INDUSTRY,,,THAT WAS A WEIDER PRODUCT WITH ARNOLD LOGO SLAPPED ON IT,,,

That's not a Weider product.  Its a protein mix that's made in Germany made my AminoVit.  The stuff is actually still made and sold exclusively in Europe.  Arnold was able to get a deal with AminoVit because Weider products at the time were only available in Canada and U.S.  Not a bad way to make some extra cash

Arnold has other strange endorsements on products most people don't know about.  He endorses an energy drink with nicotine in Japan

A

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »