Author Topic: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill  (Read 95560 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill
« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2020, 08:09:12 AM »
Kamali had one good bodypart, his back.

The rest was always shit and it's kind of amazing how far he got despite it. Now half his body is torn. His leg muscle start halfway up his thigh. No biceps. Forearms shrunken. No calves.

Milos had some feud with Kamali and said he didn't have a single good thing going on with his body  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2020, 08:21:34 AM »
Kamali had one good bodypart, his back.

The rest was always shit and it's kind of amazing how far he got despite it. Now half his body is torn. His leg muscle start halfway up his thigh. No biceps. Forearms shrunken. No calves.

Milos had some feud with Kamali and said he didn't have a single good thing going on with his body  :D
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2020, 08:24:44 AM »
The worst thing was that terrible low Irani hairline. He actually bragged about that.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2020, 01:47:47 PM »
The amount of “gone bad/wrong” on this guy is staggering.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2020, 04:38:51 PM »
I like King.  Don't get all the hate he gets on here.

He speaks well and knows a lot about the sport and was a good bb in his admittedly very brief prime.

Wish him well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2020, 05:18:38 PM »

He speaks well and knows a lot about the sport and was a good bb in his admittedly very brief prime.

Wish him well.

The hate is because dudes who never did sauce.  Never did anything.   Lift as recreation look better than this. 

It’s funny honestly.   

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: "He is an FNG Mutant" - Soldier of Kamali Army video on treadmill
« Reply #206 on: October 10, 2020, 09:30:51 PM »
I feel genuinely sorry for Kamali. Life can give him so much if only he can let the teenage 'pumping iron, hardcore man, chalk and sawdust, banging weights bro' go. Forever stuck in this boring one dimensional world that already cost him his wife and daughter. Fucking move on man. But like all the others stuck in the same world, he's scared to let go because outside the gym, he's nothing and nobody. He knows nothing else. No skills and prospects beyond tricking pathologically insecure teenagers or mentally ill people into paying him for 'training' then selling them drugs. If he ever grow balls, he should strongly consider killing himself. He'll be an embarrassment for his daughter.
Brutal if true

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2020, 08:10:02 AM »

Wish him well.

No hate from me - just a morbid fascination with his case of dysmorphia - in his case, he is CLEARLY seeing something that others can't see... :-\

From Friday evening - and again, I swear I have NOT enlarged his head like I used to...
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2020, 10:26:09 AM »
No hate from me - just a morbid fascination with his case of dysmorphia - in his case, he is CLEARLY seeing something that others can't see... :-\

From Friday evening - and again, I swear I have NOT enlarged his head like I used to...

Someone needs to do an intervention - yikes.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 24, 2020, 10:59:03 AM »
Recent post.  Starting to feel better about my own arms now...

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 24, 2020, 11:05:45 AM »
He's got some serious mental illness, or is still stuck in the past.

He hasn't looked good since the 90's.

His body is destroyed, filled with oil and mutilated.

But he probably still thinks he looks good.

Never had calves or forearms, his structure is not meant for bodybuilding.

He is an example of someone who took all the drugs, did all the training, but didn't have the genetics.

I remember watching one of his videos, he ate nothing but garbage, McDonalds all the time. But he was a cool guy, seemed like a smart guy, not sure where it went wrong for him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2020, 11:07:47 AM »
Recent post.  Starting to feel better about my own arms now...

Kamali training for the Master's Olympia 2030 -

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2020, 11:15:41 AM »
The worst thing was that terrible low Irani hairline. He actually bragged about that.

What is the Irani hairline, Iraqi hairline and Dubai Hairline?

Q

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2020, 11:20:20 AM »

;D

Spot on!

It's a shame i know who that is, my GF loves to watch those shows.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2020, 11:55:32 AM »
I'm amazed he's still alive.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2020, 05:11:03 PM »
He looks as if someone took a septic tank and put it inside a tanning booth and then forgot about it for a few weeks, so it kept “tanning” until it all congealed and Kamali emerged.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »
I guess King is a pre-contest guru these days.

not sure what he charges or his process is

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2020, 02:41:20 PM »
He's got some serious mental illness, or is still stuck in the past.

He hasn't looked good since the 90's.

His body is destroyed, filled with oil and mutilated.

But he probably still thinks he looks good.

Never had calves or forearms, his structure is not meant for bodybuilding.

He is an example of someone who took all the drugs, did all the training, but didn't have the genetics.

I remember watching one of his videos, he ate nothing but garbage, McDonalds all the time. But he was a cool guy, seemed like a smart guy, not sure where it went wrong for him.

Well if he's really eating what he say he is nowadays he's cleared that up a little - but anyone can take pictures of food - might drop some pics in here at the weekend

Agree he seems a cool guy with some funny stories

I wonder which one of the women he's coaching he was caught banging that got him the divorce?  I have my suspicions...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2020, 02:44:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!  WTF  😂😂🤣🤣🤣😆😆

T

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #219 on: November 27, 2020, 07:44:22 PM »
I feel genuinely sorry for Kamali. Life can give him so much if only he can let the teenage 'pumping iron, hardcore man, chalk and sawdust, banging weights bro' go. Forever stuck in this boring one dimensional world that already cost him his wife and daughter. Fucking move on man. But like all the others stuck in the same world, he's scared to let go because outside the gym, he's nothing and nobody. He knows nothing else. No skills and prospects beyond tricking pathologically insecure teenagers or mentally ill people into paying him for 'training' then selling them drugs. If he ever grow balls, he should strongly consider killing himself. He'll be an embarrassment for his daughter.

James28 Nailed this SIX years ago and the narrative hasn't changed... it's actually worse. Kamali is beyond a LOSER that barely supports his Daughter and SON. He's too busy "growing like a weed" at 49 HAAHAHAHAHAHA and taking pics of his "meals" and body that resembles a melted Yankee Candle.. That and his Bi-Sexual affair with his "BOY BIG E" Immature asshole needs a major reality check and or Kidney Failure or Heart Attack/Stroke... It's over BRO move on already....#KamraIsaBitch

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2020, 08:06:14 PM »

James28 Nailed this SIX years ago and the narrative hasn't changed... it's actually worse. Kamali is beyond a LOSER that barely supports his Daughter and SON. He's too busy "growing like a weed" at 49 HAAHAHAHAHAHA and taking pics of his "meals" and body that resembles a melted Yankee Candle.. That and his Bi-Sexual affair with his "BOY BIG E" Immature asshole needs a major reality check and or Kidney Failure or Heart Attack/Stroke... It's over BRO move on already....#KamraIsaBitch

This !

He keeps flexing in mirrors and trout pouting still to this day even while looking like complete smashed assholes. So many failed relationships and he keeps sleazing onto his mentally delusional challenged ' client's. If you have kept track of his history, after his divorce he sleazes onto his clients. No sign of his daughter at all in his life. Absentee father. He will rot. Whoever thinks he looks good needs their head checked. His Instagram resembles an 18 yr old kid who has been bullied.

Apparently he is only ' 80 percent ' ....Oh and his ' Friday night lights ' Instagram posts are so vommit I don't know where to begin. Like the sapranos.....' ITS OVER!!!! .....find a new show '

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2020, 08:13:09 PM »

I don't feel sorry for Kamali but I agree with the rest.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2020, 08:40:49 PM »

That and his Bi-Sexual affair with his "BOY BIG E"

!

Was this really a thing?

---------------------

Also WYHI Kamammy edition -

?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2020, 07:25:31 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Proof positive - as if it was needed - that King still lurks here.  Surely the implied criticism of his arms in this thread must have been the reason for this Friday night bicep shot.  He's even shot it from below to (try) to reduce that double chin...

Hi KING (bet you're smiling now LOL)
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2020, 07:32:13 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Proof positive - as if it was needed - that King still lurks here.  Surely the implied criticism of his arms in this thread must have been the reason for this Friday night bicep shot.  He's even shot it from below to (try) to reduce that double chin...

Hi KING (bet you're smiling now LOL)

Haha at least the hairline on the fat paki appears to be holding out well