Author Topic: Star Trek - The Woman from the series and NEW Star Trek series coming 2020  (Read 25887 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: that woman from star trek
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 07:34:14 PM »
Would eat Winnie coopers corn still, funny how her career fell off

LOL!!! Who did not watch that show back in the day...
?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: The women from Star trek
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 10:00:22 AM »
I'd have a hard time choosing between Jeri and Jolene, as in I could literally flip a coin and be deliriously happy with either. 

Same said with the Dax symbionts.  Terry was fucking gorgeous; say what you will about those Virginia Slims models, but they were always stunning.  On the other hand, little apple-headed Ezri (Nicole DeBoer) was SO damned cute it was almost hard to bear.

Old Uhura never did a thing for me, even if the new one is a fox.  All of the TNG women except Pulaski were knockouts in the day, too (and yeah, I'd still fuck Troi, even if she's as old as my mom.  The pic posted of her earlier is not flattering).

And Kes ... oh, man.  Lien looks terrible now.  She was a baby-doll in American History X.  Too bad she discovered free pizza nights at Planet Shitness.  But I bet Linda Park/Hoshi still looks great.  After I finished eating the corn outta Jolene's shit, I'd go to Linda for seconds :D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 01:41:24 PM »

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 04:07:13 PM »
Would eat Winnie coopers corn still, funny how her career fell off

Seriously? She's fuckin ugly bro

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 04:08:57 PM »
Seriously? She's fuckin ugly bro

That's what paperbags are for

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 04:55:28 PM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 05:18:47 PM »
LOL!!! Who did not watch that show back in the day...

Me - I was in college I think (was it 90-94?)

Anyway - seemed like a show meant to invoke unsat emotions and that will not do

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 06:54:14 PM »
TNG started in 87... and the first pic was from Voyager... many year later in the late nineties

Nerd.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »

Husband used to lend her out at parties and watch other guys fuck the shit out of her.

Hardcore gang bang action

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 08:07:17 PM »
Husband used to lend her out at parties and watch other guys fuck the shit out of her.

Hardcore gang bang action

truth

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 08:58:25 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 09:05:20 PM »
I'm a gangbang of one

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 09:11:29 PM »
Give me the green Orion woman.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 09:28:01 PM »
i never liked her character anyway.. and i HATED neelix! just thought i'd tack that on.

^^
LOL!!!!!!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »
^^
LOL!!!!!!

Y'know, I never really got the hatred for Neelix.  He was a kind soul and did his best to fit in with a bunch of people who never did anything but bitch and gripe about his shitty cooking.  Even after years of catching hell from them, he remained optimistic and was always willing to serve.  Yet, a lot of fans regard him as somebody more offensive than a young Wesley Crusher Know-It-All and Jar-Jar Binks put together :?: 

Characters like him were never the problem with ST: Voyager.  He was actually a plus.  The main problem stemmed from Mulgrew's insistence that the show revolve around her character and hers practically alone.  Sure, she conceded that the other actors needed some so-called "character episodes," but those usually involved Harry Kim getting tortured, Torres bitching and chaffing at Starfleet regs, Cacahaute embarking on some ridiculous facsimile of a "Native American" ritual, etc.  When Jeri Ryan joined the cast, it shook things up so much that she and Bob Picardo (the Holodoc) started to take center stage.  It was a change for the better, but Mulgrew resented it and constantly fought behind the scenes to get things back to the old status quo. 

Oddly enough, Jeri, Kate and Bob were all friends and remain friendly so far as I know.  And Kate might've been a bit cutthroat about her part, but she's a smart old fox and incredibly kind to fans -- again, so far as I've heard.  The show was ultimately a let-down but I can't really cast stones ... after TNG and DS9, I didn't expect VGR to ever completely measure up.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2015, 03:09:00 PM »
Y'know, I never really got the hatred for Neelix.  He was a kind soul and did his best to fit in with a bunch of people who never did anything but bitch and gripe about his shitty cooking.  Even after years of catching hell from them, he remained optimistic and was always willing to serve.  Yet, a lot of fans regard him as somebody more offensive than a young Wesley Crusher Know-It-All and Jar-Jar Binks put together :?: 

Characters like him were never the problem with ST: Voyager.  He was actually a plus.  The main problem stemmed from Mulgrew's insistence that the show revolve around her character and hers practically alone.  Sure, she conceded that the other actors needed some so-called "character episodes," but those usually involved Harry Kim getting tortured, Torres bitching and chaffing at Starfleet regs, Cacahaute embarking on some ridiculous facsimile of a "Native American" ritual, etc.  When Jeri Ryan joined the cast, it shook things up so much that she and Bob Picardo (the Holodoc) started to take center stage.  It was a change for the better, but Mulgrew resented it and constantly fought behind the scenes to get things back to the old status quo. 

Oddly enough, Jeri, Kate and Bob were all friends and remain friendly so far as I know.  And Kate might've been a bit cutthroat about her part, but she's a smart old fox and incredibly kind to fans -- again, so far as I've heard.  The show was ultimately a let-down but I can't really cast stones ... after TNG and DS9, I didn't expect VGR to ever completely measure up.

ST Voyager was great for the first few years then everybody began to figure out that it was just going in circles.....and getting out of situations by pseudo science that the viewers couldn't understand

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 03:38:32 PM »
Chase Masterson/Leeta of Deep Space Nine...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »
OP blows homeless black crack addicts for free to raise their self esteem

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2015, 03:50:18 PM »
OP blows homeless black crack addicts for free to raise their self esteem

I guess that's an honorable thing to do, but fuck man, I'm sure he could find a less nasty way to help some folks out.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2015, 08:27:53 PM »
I guess that's an honorable thing to do, but fuck man, I'm sure he could find a less nasty way to help some folks out.

Meh....some people play golf, some people play tennis, some people suck cock in Walmart bathrooms and then go to the ER to get their stomach pumped.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2019, 04:39:31 PM »
Wow, four years! 

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2019, 12:06:26 AM »
Y'know, I never really got the hatred for Neelix.  He was a kind soul and did his best to fit in with a bunch of people who never did anything but bitch and gripe about his shitty cooking.  Even after years of catching hell from them, he remained optimistic and was always willing to serve.  Yet, a lot of fans regard him as somebody more offensive than a young Wesley Crusher Know-It-All and Jar-Jar Binks put together :?:  

This is true, similar to Shizzo on Getbig.

Nobody appreciated his posting/cooking.

He just wanted to fit in and was willing to serve.

In a way Getbig is Star Trek, since we all wanted to explore and reach new boundaries (of massbuilding) when we were younger.

And some, like Candidizzle, wanted to go where no man had gone before.
Q

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2019, 01:33:08 AM »

Apparently she declined an offer to become a regular part of star trek

:)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 01:37:44 AM »