Author Topic: Was this the most gifted Teenage BB of all time ??  (Read 9037 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Was this the most gifted Teenage BB of all time ??
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2020, 06:46:23 AM »
Some of these comments are disgraceful.
Bodybuilding is not just a sport but the greatest sport in the universe

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2020, 10:35:05 AM »
I took these pics back in 1999 of my 17 year old training partner. He had only done a very small amount steroids at this point, which I injected him with. I think with a substantial cycle he could've been pro level within a few months. But he lost interest in the whole bb thing soon after.
What does he look like today?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2020, 10:36:03 AM »
Any pics of Franco Santoriello? The Cybergenics poster boy. He looked amazing as a teen
Cybergenics created monsters. ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2020, 10:56:21 AM »

F

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2020, 12:15:21 PM »

Why on earth do you & the likes of you frequent & post on a bodybuilding board when you clearly
Dislike what bodybuilding “Sport” is. Why not find a board on a subject you like & Enjoy.
You’d be happier & we would. So Much Negativity.

Meltdown

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2020, 12:17:39 PM »
Well, BB is not exactly a sport, it's more like a COD. So most people with shitty genetics, who still look like shit after many years of "living the lifestyle" (lol) become more and more bitter and negative as they put a lot into it and still get ridiculed or not taken serious by the general public, as they don't even look much better than the averege Joe. Still because of their COD they can't let it go and have to stick around BB-boards and topics etc. and let their inner bitterness and negativity break loose. Pretty sad actually, but it is what it is :)

Bingo!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
Your post seems to suggest that bodybuilding is a semi-real sport, and I would disagree with that.  No matter how dedicated and disciplined pro bodybuilders are, I just can't call it a sport in any way, shape or form.

As for the most gifted teenage genetics, a Getbigger posted this shot, so the Jesse Eisenberg lookalike on the far-left [fitting] may be the winner of this prestigious title.  Apparently this group was some sort of UK version of the New Kids on the Block.  As for the guy on the far-right...that's not Lee Priest:

Lol I don’t even consider it a sport, funny when other bbers  refer to other bbers as “athletes”

Illumanati is mad he isn’t an “athlete” of any sort, and what he spends his free time in is just a hobby/pageant contest...... never said there was anything wrong with that

I don’t find it to be negative to point out that bbing isn’t a real sport, doesn’t mean I don’t follow working out, being active and living a healthy lifestyle

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2020, 12:30:10 PM »
At 17 no ones been as freaky as Lee priest was...

Eddie Robinson at 17 years old was way better than Liar Priest.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2020, 12:53:18 PM »
Eddie Robinson at 17 years old was way better than Liar Priest.
Strong as a bull as well.  Benched over 600 as a teenager.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2020, 01:39:49 PM »
I took these pics back in 1999 of my 17 year old training partner. He had only done a very small amount steroids at this point, which I injected him with. I think with a substantial cycle he could've been pro level within a few months. But he lost interest in the whole bb thing soon after.

looked impressive especially for his age, but hard to do damage at the pro level with lats that high

E
E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 01:47:03 PM »
Eddie Robinson has to be among the top names

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 01:48:37 PM »
lee was barely 5 foot tall at 17
I

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
looked impressive especially for his age, but hard to do damage at the pro level with lats that high

E

The lats look extra high there but it wasn't that bad, no one remarked on it back then. His legs were a bit weaker than the upper. Not saying he would have been a top pro but could've got to that level quickly.

What does he look like today?

No juice, no training  :D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 02:40:46 PM »
At 17 no ones been as freaky as Lee priest was...

Could be Sammy Ionnidis , 2 X IFBB Junior Mr.Universe  !.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 02:44:22 PM »

17? That's insane! Sucks when things come easy and they don't give crap. How tall was he?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 02:46:02 PM »
Any pics of Franco Santoriello? The Cybergenics poster boy. He looked amazing as a teen

He did look amazing  ,14 years old Franco .

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 02:49:23 PM »
Well, BB is not exactly a sport, it's more like a COD. So most people with shitty genetics, who still look like shit after many years of "living the lifestyle" (lol) become more and more bitter and negative as they put a lot into it and still get ridiculed or not taken serious by the general public, as they don't even look much better than the averege Joe. Still because of their COD they can't let it go and have to stick around BB-boards and topics etc. and let their inner bitterness and negativity break loose. Pretty sad actually, but it is what it is :)

It's like you just read my diary.  :'(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 11:00:13 PM »
The lats look extra high there but it wasn't that bad, no one remarked on it back then. His legs were a bit weaker than the upper. Not saying he would have been a top pro but could've got to that level quickly.

You take a lot of semi-naked pics of this cat.

Kinda ghay.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 11:04:16 PM »

I met Franco when he was a rising “thing” in bodybuilding. At his best.

Not too tall ... and he was very angry and pissy. His face had a constant expression like he just learned his car was stolen and he smelled a rancid fart at the same time.

He was the classic Angry Little Man.

Good physique, though, even if he is a manlet.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 11:42:26 PM »
You take a lot of semi-naked pics of this cat.

Kinda ghay.

I wish I took more. I was his coach, and taught him everything, what little I knew, about training since he was 15 years old. I took maybe 4 or 5 pics with his analog camera because he asked me to, these were scanned later by him. So he has these shitty 5 pics of a period of in his life, 2-3 years of hardcore bodybuilding, which he still cherishes despite abandoning it soon after. Now he can tell stories as an "old" man of his glory days to little kids getting into the gym culture but has hardly any evidence to back it up. No proof of his very good gym lifts either. It's just probable bullshit to the kids, the kind of baloney every old guy tells  :D

I competed too at this time. Can you believe I have zero pics, either on stage or gym? :'( I hated getting my picture taken in general but I regret it now. A friend took some pics of me posing at the gym when I was in shape but when he got them developed the camera had malfunctioned so all I have is 2 out of focus pics lol. Pathetic  :'( :D

I hate this current excessive picture taking and Instagram whoring and narcissism but a moderate amount of pics is nice to have.

A little rant regarding pics  :D

Do you take a lot of pics Fortress? You don't seem like a picture whore either  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2020, 05:23:29 AM »

Has good genetics for muscle, should start training again.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:47 AM »
Cybergenics created monsters. ;D

Everyone involved with Cybergenics should have been hung.  Absolute 100% scam, sold to the foolish by the crooked

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2020, 06:01:41 AM »
Everyone involved with Cybergenics should have been hung.  Absolute 100% scam, sold to the foolish by the crooked

The workout supplied was pretty good though, made a lot of regular folks bust their ass compared to what was a general fitness workout back then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2020, 07:30:05 AM »
17? That's insane! Sucks when things come easy and they don't give crap. How tall was he?

That’s  the mindset with some, my friend Kevin was the same way, turned pro in physique, could have gone far too, had a great look, 6 ft tall, good looks, everything came easy, and just quit and never looked back