Author Topic: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram  (Read 9914 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 08:22:39 PM »
The statement was released because she was making a fool of Donald and Team Trump. There is no plan, there will be no Kraken released. It was not done because of some legal reason or plan. Come on now, it's obvious what happened here. She will probably end up in a mental institution.

I so hope I'm wrong, but realistically it looks like this thing ends pathetically. But if you lie and overpromise you deserve the shame.

It's not just her. Rudy admitted that he might be exaggerating about election fraud. Without a doubt, it is going to get uglier and more pathetic as those closest to Trump abandon him. I'd feel sorry for him, but he made it clear over the last 4 years he's loyal to no one and now they will return the favor by being disloyal to him.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 11:35:24 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 12:36:11 AM »
It's not just her. Rudy admitted that he might be exaggerating about election fraud. Without a doubt, it is going to get uglier and more pathetic as those closest to Trump abandon him. I'd feel sorry for him, but he made it clear over the last 4 years he's loyal to no one and now they will return the favor by being disloyal to him.

I overhead antifa is looking closely at you

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 12:50:52 AM »

I also overheard that the overhead antifa is looking at him.
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 01:15:19 AM »
Btw, I'm not joking about public gallows. If a trial concludes that Powell and others were fomenting a civil war which would cost tens of millions of American lives, and they had no evidence whatsoever for their claims, then they should face the death penalty. That's more than fair.

I've had enough of our leaders enjoying a consequence free reign. They declare war but never fight the war. They make you stay home and go broke while they get paid every day. Ban guns but have armed guards. Open the borders while living in a gated community. Enough.

I agree. Then you have the enormous emotional damage this type of thing does to the diehard supporters. Utterly demoralized with dreams crushed. Maybe they deserve it for being so stupid but it's still not right. :D

They organized this huge rally in DC and all Trump did was drive through giving a few waves on his way to the golf course, and still they don't give up on him. Admirable in a way yet sad.  :'( :D

How will Coach is Back feel if it's admitted they lied about Dominion and Hammer and Scorecard and everything else? :'(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2020, 01:31:28 AM »

They're not abandoning him. The opposite. They're hanging themselves out there on his behalf.  Maybe they didn't realize they were doing that but if they don't have the proof they claimed to have, they're guilty of sedition.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2020, 01:49:23 AM »
I agree. Then you have the enormous emotional damage this type of thing does to the diehard supporters. Utterly demoralized with dreams crushed. Maybe they deserve it for being so stupid but it's still not right. :D

They organized this huge rally in DC and all Trump did was drive through giving a few waves on his way to the golf course, and still they don't give up on him. Admirable in a way yet sad.  :'( :D

How will Coach is Back feel if it's admitted they lied about Dominion and Hammer and Scorecard and everything else? :'(

Tbh I'm still half expecting them to come through with some proof, only because nobody could possibly make the claims they have made without proof. That would be way beyond lying.

But if they had anything significant we would have seen it by now. So there will be some cockamamie fiction about how the Democrats altered or destroyed the records and covered everything up. That story is warming up in the bullpen already.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2020, 02:12:47 AM »
Tbh I'm still half expecting them to come through with some proof, only because nobody could possibly make the claims they have made without proof. That would be way beyond lying.

But if they had anything significant we would have seen it by now. So there will be some cockamamie fiction about how the Democrats altered or destroyed the records and covered everything up. That story is warming up in the bullpen already.

We don't want to believe people could lie so massively, even if logic says otherwise. Tons of people will never accept that possibility so they will continue with the conspiracy theories for years on end (not that I don't think conspiracies do happen).

Meanwhile Donald is low-key conceding. Concede but keep up with the accusations to save face and to not hurt his supporters. "It's best for the country"  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2020, 03:23:50 AM »
If for no other reason than the damage to their own reputation, but inciting revolution crosses over into criminal.

I'd like to see The Donald go out trolling. Use some of that Obama universal surveillance tech to send everyone an email.

"Hello, Emily. This is your president. I hope your transition is going well. I really like the purple hair. I just wanted to let you know that our case has been upheld by the Supreme Court and we've got 4 more years to do great things together. Really great things. You won't even believe how great they're going to be.

Your President
Donald J. Trump
Commander In Chief"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2020, 03:53:47 AM »
a snake in the grass.

planted by the globalists.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2020, 04:19:55 AM »
The statement was released because she was making a fool of Donald and Team Trump. There is no plan, there will be no Kraken released. It was not done because of some legal reason or plan. Come on now, it's obvious what happened here. She will probably end up in a mental institution.

I so hope I'm wrong, but realistically it looks like this thing ends pathetically. But if you lie and overpromise you deserve the shame.

;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2020, 04:30:57 AM »

A win right now for Trump would be him walking away from all this without going broke or worse going to prison.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2020, 04:39:40 AM »

Have you not seen the videos where Republican observers were not allowed in to observe the counting of votes after they stopped counting when Trump was ahead? What possible reason could there have been to not let them in when they were required by law to do it? The only explanation is they did not want them to see what they were doing which is adding as many fake ballots as possible for "joe bi deng".

Why are you on the side of "joe bi deng"? What's likeable about him? He claimed citizens do not deserve to know his plans. Why the fuck would you champion an asshole like him? He is a career politician that accomplished nothing. And now he is in the early stages of dementia. Trump would kill him in a fight.

Also you must be a moron if you think Trump's lawyer would be showing their evidence before they've had their day in court. They are in the collection phase of evidence. They have thousands of whistle blowers that signed affidavits.

Name one case where all the evidence was broadcast by the lamestream media before the trial even started. Are you kidding me?! The Russian collusion hoax investigation took a few years. You think an investigation into election fraud will be quick?! Assuming fraud was committed then the perpetrators will be trying to hide their tracks. So it will take time to reconstruct and get all the info needed.

Dominion staff are deleting their linkedin profiles. Too late they will be tracked down. Every last one of the scumbags!

http://www.minareport.com/2020/11/22/dominion-employees-remove-themselves-from-linkedin-software-engineers-located-in-serbia/

Trump knew the democRATS would be dishonest. Look at this article from September.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/27/donald-trump-evidence-mailin-voting-fraud-reporters/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2020, 04:43:33 AM »
A win right now for Trump would be him walking away from all this without going broke or worse going to prison.
That might be in "jo bi deng's" future. Millions of Americans will back Trump. We will not allow any of this BS. America is damn fucking lucky they have a guy like Trump fighting to put America First!

Jo bi deng wants to Make China Great! Why the fuck would you want that?! Are you Chinese?!

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2020, 04:50:56 AM »
At this point its more than obvious trump was actually voted out of office and its time to move on. We can argue endlessly the reasons why this happened and whether the election was actually fair or if it wasn't, but right now im a little more concerned about a statewide curfew (someone anyone please explain what the heck a 10pm curfew to 5am is really going to do to stop a virus? Theres hardly anyone out and most places are closed already?????) And suddenly tonight several banks have shut down their ATM machines. Im very serious. i have NO idea what if anything that means but i dont like it. Oh and about 1.5 hours before curfew, right about the time the ATMS went awol, i spotted probably half of SJPD lined up in a parking lot. Wasnt sure what they were doing but just before 10 i saw them out in FORCE up and down the most major road in south san jose. So it looks like they are actually enforcing the curfew? Idk, maybe banks are shutting the atms to coincide with curfew? So bizarre...im a go out at 5am which is a few minutes from now and see if any ATMS work and if they don't im getting my cash out of the bank as fast as possible.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2020, 05:22:59 AM »
          So unbelievable. These dummycrates fucktards see videos of poll workers not allowed in. They see videos of dems threatening poll workers. They see hundreds of legal affidavites. They see and hear from experts about the crooked voting machines. They see and hear things that trump said months and years ago about what the dems were trying to do. They see and hear all the fake news about the 2016 election and trumps collusion. they see and hear joe china biden saying how he had the guy fired that was investigating hunter. They have video of bejings favorite son ( joe) saying how they put together the best voter fraud team. They have video of bejing joe saying in a rally "he doesnt need them to vote for him to win". They have video and email of hunter biden on his laptop. they have china joe own daughter alegedlly saying slant eye joe raped her.
            There is so much more and these fucktards anti american dems say "nothing to see here. no cheating is going on".  smh.  I know trump and his team are gonna shock the world in the coming weeks. They have things that they cant show the public just yet. donald is smart. way smarter than most of you on here myself included. He wil prove it. Those that are trying to say otherwise are just scared cuz you know he will show it soon.. watch how quickly demtards start turning against each other to save themselves. trump and his team are gonna blow the lid off china joe and all those who cheated from governors to foreign countries to even the damn little guy poll workers.  LONG LIVE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF COUNTRY

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2020, 05:27:42 AM »
That might be in "jo bi deng's" future. Millions of Americans will back Trump. We will not allow any of this BS. America is damn fucking lucky they have a guy like Trump fighting to put America First!

Jo bi deng wants to Make China Great! Why the fuck would you want that?! Are you Chinese?!

Keep donating to Trumps cause. He will need a lot of money for all the lawsuits the deranged left will be throwing his way.

The whacko right need to step up for the Donald.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2020, 09:19:47 AM »
          So unbelievable. These dummycrates fucktards see videos of poll workers not allowed in. They see videos of dems threatening poll workers. They see hundreds of legal affidavites. They see and hear from experts about the crooked voting machines. They see and hear things that trump said months and years ago about what the dems were trying to do. They see and hear all the fake news about the 2016 election and trumps collusion. they see and hear joe china biden saying how he had the guy fired that was investigating hunter. They have video of bejings favorite son ( joe) saying how they put together the best voter fraud team. They have video of bejing joe saying in a rally "he doesnt need them to vote for him to win". They have video and email of hunter biden on his laptop. they have china joe own daughter alegedlly saying slant eye joe raped her.
            There is so much more and these fucktards anti american dems say "nothing to see here. no cheating is going on".  smh.  I know trump and his team are gonna shock the world in the coming weeks. They have things that they cant show the public just yet. donald is smart. way smarter than most of you on here myself included. He wil prove it. Those that are trying to say otherwise are just scared cuz you know he will show it soon.. watch how quickly demtards start turning against each other to save themselves. trump and his team are gonna blow the lid off china joe and all those who cheated from governors to foreign countries to even the damn little guy poll workers.  LONG LIVE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF COUNTRY

but Orange Man taken out of context said a supposed mean thing  ::) is the Libatard mentality.
K

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2020, 09:52:34 AM »
I also overheard that the overhead antifa is looking at him.

I heard there’s a few others looking at him too

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2020, 10:01:08 AM »
smh.  I know trump and his team are gonna shock the world in the coming weeks. They have things that they cant show the public just yet. donald is smart. way smarter than most of you on here myself included. He wil prove it. Those that are trying to say otherwise are just scared cuz you know he will show it soon..

I'm not trying to diss you but your posts come across as almost parodies, like is this guy serious? How do you know this? How can you be so confident? Who on Team Trump, including Trump himself, is this confident? They don't look confident to me. Seems to me only people with no insider connections are this confident, people who see Trump as having some divine heavenly mandate from God himself.

It's not enough to feel that the fix was in. You need something substancial. Yes the whole world was against him, then what?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2020, 10:27:43 AM »
Guliani and his team are handling the Constitutional (Libs look that word up) and Powell is handling the criminal side. She's a registered military attorney and the only one that can try Treason cases...told you she wasn't going away

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2020, 10:51:47 AM »
Democraps are the lice on the USA and they're dug in deep.  Hopefully they can be "Kwelled".  In the meantime, I hope they destroy one another in their bid for wokeness.  Portland and other shities like it deserve their infestation and the Hell that is still coming for them.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2020, 10:57:37 AM »
Guliani and his team are handling the Constitutional (Libs look that word up) and Powell is handling the criminal side. She's a registered military attorney and the only one that can try Treason cases...told you she wasn't going away

Are you personally confident that she's right about Dominion switching 8 million votes from Trump to Biden?
I know it's hard to know for sure, but is that your gut feeling?
If you were to make a prediction, do you think she will see success with this line of accusations in the courts?

Personally I feel like the technical details of how Dominion works, and how this supposed fraud was done, is most likely beyond her capabilities to determine. So she's relying on someone else, which seems dangerous. But it's on her regardless even if she was fooled.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2020, 11:17:24 AM »

I'm not worried about it. You shouldn't be either. Chances are that the folks in Antifa has no idea I even exist. Why would they.