Author Topic: "Lifting Post" reported - Pullover Press  (Read 1555 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
"Lifting Post" reported - Pullover Press
« on: November 23, 2020, 03:49:09 AM »
Sorry for another off-topic "lifting-related" post here at The "GetBig Political Forum".
I realize Funk and I go outside the norm and post some iron-game threads here on a weekly basis.  :P

I've always like the Nautilus Pullover when I went to commercial gyms that had one.

Ive been doing these at the end of my bench/tricep routine and I really like these, though I use my curl-bar, better for my carpal-tunnelled dick-beaters.

I dont really stop in-between pullover and press as John does here, more a a fluid motion into the press. Anyways, for the few who actually do train here, give 'em a try.

;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
Re: "Lifting Post" reported - Pullover Press
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 07:23:48 AM »
Odd that you're "protesting" political posts with flurry of "lifting" posts, since you've been posting right wing political posts since you started your current gimmick.

Not protesting gimmick, making a joke, honestly dont care, its all in fun.. Oh ya, eat a bullet douche :)

Talking about multi-gimmicks, come back w/ your real account, its missed around here. ::)

The whole place is basically gimmicks, only a few post under a real name. Not including yourself, so calling others a gimmick is downright hysterical. So I guess you do have fun here as well.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 07:24:20 AM »
Odd that you're "protesting" political posts with flurry of "lifting" posts, since you've been posting right wing political posts since you started your current gimmick.

"right wing" Go fuck off you leftist pussy

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 07:42:30 AM »
John Meadows seems like a good guy.  Don't know if it's his bad skin or what, but he looks 10-15 years older than he is.  After his heart attack he should've cut the roids back to TRT maintenance and quit pushing heavy weights.  He'll be lucky if he lives another 5 years.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 08:52:59 AM »
Tony_Jacks_off_dudes losing gimmick battle in this thread
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 10:46:36 AM »
Ok Bony_Sack, wow, you told me.  ::)

Youre "not a gimmick", LOL. Your other 3 accounts follow me around with the same nonsense.
Sorry I own your mind and you take GetBig so serious.  ::)

What a kunt, LOL.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 10:56:17 AM »
Sorry for another off-topic "lifting-related" post here at The "GetBig Political Forum".
I realize Funk and I go outside the norm and post some iron-game threads here on a weekly basis.  :P

I've always like the Nautilus Pullover when I went to commercial gyms that had one.

Ive been doing these at the end of my bench/tricep routine and I really like these, though I use my curl-bar, better for my carpal-tunnelled dick-beaters.

I dont really stop in-between pullover and press as John does here, more a a fluid motion into the press. Anyways, for the few who actually do train here, give 'em a try.

;D

anyone hear the crackling as meadows went into the pullover? cant be his elbows can it??  thats what my own sound like to myself in the gym, lmao if others can hear it too.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 12:14:53 PM »
I hate the pullover.  Totally not needed to build a great chest.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 12:16:23 PM »
I'm not sure what "follow" you "around" means. You put up a dozen threads a day. Pretty hard not to miss. Comparing my daily post count to yours makes it pretty clear who takes "GetBig so serious".

Pro Tip: "Serious" is an adjective, not an adverb.

Pro Tip: using the few posts you have to comment on just one forum member counts as a "stalker in training". But Body-Buildah has some good posts so you have taste.

BTW I'm not his gimmick. I'm Rob Z's alter ego.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2020, 04:22:07 AM »
I hate the pullover.  Totally not needed to build a great chest.

I feel it more in lats myself. (When done on Nautilus or curlbar). When holding dbell, I do feel it in chest, but not needed is right.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2020, 10:20:23 AM »
John Meadows seems like a good guy.  Don't know if it's his bad skin or what, but he looks 10-15 years older than he is.  After his heart attack he should've cut the roids back to TRT maintenance and quit pushing heavy weights.  He'll be lucky if he lives another 5 years.

He's always looked a little "weathered". I've met him a couple times.

What still amazes me is how small he is in person. He's tiny.

I never got much from pullover press, we used to do them in high school all the time.

Always liked using the seated pullover machine, really hits the lats of you do it right.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 11:29:02 AM »
After Johns heart attack his red-face seemed to look less-flushed. Looked healthier (off the gear I guess).
Odd, have a heart attack and look healthier because of gear cessation.
I always though something was off about him, the beet red face, but he always said his blood-pressure was perfect.
How can it be when ejection fraction is at like 30%?

A good guy, but looking beet red again these days. Who knows.

Overlord, yes, the Naut (and similar) Pullover machines seem to hit the back (not chest).

Basil should have worked for Nautilus, maybe Arthur would have marketed his Transformer suit-machine.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »
After Johns heart attack his red-face seemed to look less-flushed. Looked healthier (off the gear I guess).
Odd, have a heart attack and look healthier because of gear cessation.
I always though something was off about him, the beet red face, but he always said his blood-pressure was perfect.
How can it be when ejection fraction is at like 30%?

A good guy, but looking beet red again these days. Who knows.

Overlord, yes, the Naut (and similar) Pullover machines seem to hit the back (not chest).

Basil should have worked for Nautilus, maybe Arthur would have marketed his Transformer suit-machine.

Some people get the red faced look more than others. My upper chest and neck get reddish when I'm on cycle, not like John's, but it's noticeable, my GF always comments on it. My BP doesn't seem to effect the redness.  I have very pale skin though, Irish and Lithuanian blood.

We used to superset the machine pullovers with lat pulldowns. My training partners used to complain their lats hurt so bad the next day. ;D

One of the few movements i can literally feel deep in the lats.