Author Topic: COVID the Movie  (Read 493 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
COVID the Movie
« on: November 24, 2020, 01:04:28 AM »
They were quick in making this - is this the future?

They call it Covid-23
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: COVID the Movie
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 02:37:57 AM »
Is any of this movie/trailer suggesting this COVID bullshit is worth worrying about?  I can't tell if it's suggesting that COVID is actually bad, but there is an overreaction, or if the full thing is just an overreaction.

It seems to me that I'm the only person willing to be racist using my real name, not wear a mask, take on institutions and win, and do all the tough guy shit they say on the internet.

Everyone else talks that way online, but doesn't do shit unless the rest of society is doing it.  It's rather interesting.

While they haven't done too much in taking away freedoms so far, the economic loss/destruction of COVID has been massive, and tons of businesses in Canada are hanging on by a thread.  And people are still going along with this bullsh*t.

If I owned a gym, I would send surveys out to my customers under the guise of saying I was collecting information to make a suggestion to the Ontario Ministry of Health, but actually figure out which customers didn't give a sh*t about COVID, and then allow them to come in at off-hours, or use the sauna, or whatever else.

Or just turn the sauna on, and break all other rules, and continue on until I get shut down.  And even then, disobey orders to close, etc.

Unless people start pushing back on this one, this bullsh*t will continue, more businesses will close, and we will all suffer more.

But people are so compliant, and it makes me sick.  I literally never wear a mask, and it doesn't concern me in the slightest bit.  In fact, by NOT wearing a mask, I realize that I am not only stronger than most people, but have more balls than most people.  And that is why I am not remotely concerned while walking around with it.  Why would I be afraid of some pussy who is afraid of a virus that has kileld 26 - YES, THAT'S RIGHT...26 - Canadians under the age of 40 thus far?  Lmao!

But I can't do this alone, and if COVID is used to push communism, then f*ck it.  I'll just sit back and watch.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 03:25:49 AM »
Is any of this movie/trailer suggesting this COVID bullshit is worth worrying about?  I can't tell if it's suggesting that COVID is actually bad, but there is an overreaction, or if the full thing is just an overreaction.

It seems to me that I'm the only person willing to be racist using my real name, not wear a mask, take on institutions and win, and do all the tough guy shit they say on the internet.

Everyone else talks that way online, but doesn't do shit unless the rest of society is doing it.  It's rather interesting.

While they haven't done too much in taking away freedoms so far, the economic loss/destruction of COVID has been massive, and tons of businesses in Canada are hanging on by a thread.  And people are still going along with this bullsh*t.

If I owned a gym, I would send surveys out to my customers under the guise of saying I was collecting information to make a suggestion to the Ontario Ministry of Health, but actually figure out which customers didn't give a sh*t about COVID, and then allow them to come in at off-hours, or use the sauna, or whatever else.

Or just turn the sauna on, and break all other rules, and continue on until I get shut down.  And even then, disobey orders to close, etc.

Unless people start pushing back on this one, this bullsh*t will continue, more businesses will close, and we will all suffer more.

But people are so compliant, and it makes me sick.  I literally never wear a mask, and it doesn't concern me in the slightest bit.  In fact, by NOT wearing a mask, I realize that I am not only stronger than most people, but have more balls than most people.  And that is why I am not remotely concerned while walking around with it.  Why would I be afraid of some pussy who is afraid of a virus that has kileld 26 - YES, THAT'S RIGHT...26 - Canadians under the age of 40 thus far?  Lmao!

But I can't do this alone, and if COVID is used to push communism, then f*ck it.  I'll just sit back and watch.

Thing is Matty, even if it is dangerous or not, the horrorstory scenario is that the government will eventually do what is shown in the trailer!

Enforce new rules, 100 % control etc
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 05:41:16 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 08:26:23 AM »
Covid movie wouldn't be that spectacular. Walking Dead virus on the other hand.... ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 08:59:17 AM »
They will attempt to portray maskers as "Heros" and "warriors". 

I would rather watch a movie about vomit and piss. 
a