Author Topic: Sergio Olivia Jr needs your help !!  (Read 4140 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Sergio Olivia Jr needs your help !!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2020, 04:47:21 AM »
He is saying he ended up in hospital from sleeping on his arm the wrong way ::)

Moron. Deatn pool candidate for 2021

AKA, passed out on hard drugs for like a full day, cut off circulation. (Seen it a few times happen to drug fools).

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2020, 05:05:59 AM »
Wtf? That piece of shit

I'm pretty sure he's saying his team kills your team.  I don't get offended by much, but an obvious murderer given a not guilty verdict is one of them. 
With that said, at least he's admitting that piece of shit dindu is guilty as f*ck, as the majority of apes still he actually didn't do it! LOL!

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 05:25:26 AM »
Wtf? That piece of shit
I suppose it’s open to interpretation, I thought he saying it’s ok for our team(black people) to murder your team (white people). But seems others see it differently.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 05:27:08 AM »
Bit of a childish, juvenile kunt, aay?   "My team"   ::)

His Dad was pounding the pavement, pounding his Ma's face in abusively, getting shot, eating McD's and competing.
Violent, cowardly, non-heroic douche-bag himself, but at least he worked.

When I found out he was shot by his wife, I initially figured that she must be crazy or something.  Then I learned Black violence statistics and assumed there was more to the story.  I wasn't there, so can't speak on it, but from the way Sergio Jr. spoke about his father...I'd probably blame Senior for whatever happened that got him shot.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 05:39:06 AM »
Can someone get a compilation going of all these bodybuilders in hospital beds? Truly the sport of health.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2020, 08:07:04 AM »
Can someone get a compilation going of all these bodybuilders in hospital beds? Truly the sport of health.

If you put together a thread with every pic of a bodybuilder in a hospital bed from the past 10 years, it would have damn near as many pages as the WWHI BMC thread!
Funny how athletes in other sports rarely post pictures of them in a hospital bed, and if they do it's because they are in the hospital for a torn ACL and not a blown out Kidney!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2020, 08:22:05 AM »
Láál

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2020, 08:34:38 AM »
AKA, passed out on hard drugs for like a full day, cut off circulation. (Seen it a few times happen to drug fools).

My right arm elbow twitched for a week after a coke binge once. I think I slept on it too long. Either that or it was a stroke. Gone now though so probably just Slight nerve damage

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2020, 08:59:44 AM »
My right arm elbow twitched for a week after a coke binge once. I think I slept on it too long. Either that or it was a stroke. Gone now though so probably just Slight nerve damage

Myoclonus jolts?

They must have really good coke in Ireland.  Or really bad.  LOL.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2020, 09:03:28 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2020, 09:46:45 AM »
Myoclonus jolts?

They must have really good coke in Ireland.  Or really bad.  LOL.

The latter I would say :D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2020, 09:54:14 AM »
chump

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2020, 12:11:21 PM »

Sergio Jr., do you accept bitcoins ?.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »
What do you make of one of Sergio Jr.'s fellow athletes motivating him with these words?:

He’s definitely no quitter, doesn’t take too kindly of his heart giving out, a true warrior of the thong

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 06:28:37 AM »

The latter I would say :D

Welcome to Thunder Bay, Canada.  :D

I'm concerned if any of my friends are still using drugs during COVID - if they have a valid source or not.  It got so bad in Canada that the top doctor had to issue a warning saying that the drug supply chain was facing toxicity issues not seen prior to COVID [or at least not seen to the same extent].

Speaking of COVID - and Ireland - one of my favourite YouTubers, David Cullen:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 10:11:32 AM »

Sergio Jr., do you accept bitcoins ?.

I would hazard a guess he'd even take shitcoins.  Most bodybuilders are freaking LAZY.  They're too lazy to get a real tan.  And the entire "worried" about skin cancer from the sun so they smear bottled diarrhea (even some black guys do this) on their skin  is hilarious considering the shitton of drugs coursing through their veins.  Fuck Junior to Hades.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2020, 10:37:45 AM »
Sergio Oliva won the Olympia working 12 hours a day at hard manual labor. Then he got a job as a cop working revolving shifts working weekends and holidays.  He would be laughing at todays champs that don't have a job but hit the gym at will.
Different generation.  These guys today expect to get everything handed to them for free.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »
You guys are so cynical  >:(

We've all done it - slept on our arm 'a bit wrong' and ended up being rushed to hospital, cannulated and placed on intravenous morphine...

Nothing to see here
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2020, 01:45:14 PM »

Solid theory

Doesn't getting your insulin/carb intake timing/balance lead to something similar..?

Hmmm?
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2020, 02:25:42 PM »
Who was that fitness girl a few years back that passed out sitting on her leg and had to have it amputated?  She had been claiming to be clean and sober and then fell in the K hole and lost her leg.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2020, 03:02:00 PM »
I would hazard a guess he'd even take shitcoins.  Most bodybuilders are freaking LAZY.  They're too lazy to get a real tan.  And the entire "worried" about skin cancer from the sun so they smear bottled diarrhea (even some black guys do this) on their skin  is hilarious considering the shitton of drugs coursing through their veins.  Fuck Junior to Hades.

LOL!!!!

God, is this the status of modern-day alpha males?  On stage "doing battle" against other thong warriors slathered in bottled diarrhea, wearing a COVID mask, while multiple-thousand milligrams of bathtub steroids run through their systems?

Your post brings me back to a time in life where Nasser El Sonbaty would be training wearing work boots, ripped jean shorts, and a sleeveless red and black checkered button-up shirt with his hat on backwards, wearing sunglasses [both at night and inside].

Just seeing the years past, and the trajectory in life where some of these bodybuilders went...it makes me a little sad, you know?  I can't help but feel sorry for them, and I guess it just makes me look back at so much of my life with a completely different lens.  A part of me is nostalgic, but another part realizes that I looked at bodybuilding in a way that was completely different from reality.  This was also a time in my life where a portion of my respect for women was left intact, and...yeah, those times are not coming back any time soon.

Your comment about bodybuilders dousing themselves in bottled diarrhea is hilarious.  I wonder if coal Black bodybuilders [those with the same complexion as Orville Burke] would engage in this process too?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2020, 06:44:04 PM »

I am turned off the hospital bed photos. bad taste

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2020, 06:44:48 PM »
I would hazard a guess he'd even take shitcoins.  Most bodybuilders are freaking LAZY.  .

Yes I have noticed that I compete and train with them. lazy lazy lazy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2020, 07:26:37 PM »
Getbig offended by a t-shirt I've officially seen it all

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2020, 08:11:11 PM »
LOL!!!!

God, is this the status of modern-day alpha males?  On stage "doing battle" against other thong warriors slathered in bottled diarrhea, wearing a COVID mask, while multiple-thousand milligrams of bathtub steroids run through their systems?

Your post brings me back to a time in life where Nasser El Sonbaty would be training wearing work boots, ripped jean shorts, and a sleeveless red and black checkered button-up shirt with his hat on backwards, wearing sunglasses [both at night and inside].

Just seeing the years past, and the trajectory in life where some of these bodybuilders went...it makes me a little sad, you know?  I can't help but feel sorry for them, and I guess it just makes me look back at so much of my life with a completely different lens.  A part of me is nostalgic, but another part realizes that I looked at bodybuilding in a way that was completely different from reality.  This was also a time in my life where a portion of my respect for women was left intact, and...yeah, those times are not coming back any time soon.

Your comment about bodybuilders dousing themselves in bottled diarrhea is hilarious.  I wonder if coal Black bodybuilders [those with the same complexion as Orville Burke] would engage in this process too?

Anyone else get the feeling that Matt burps the gherkin to photos of oiled up musclemen?