Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 778781 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4025 on: August 25, 2021, 04:34:22 AM »
I clearly had the best calves in my class

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4026 on: August 25, 2021, 04:35:28 AM »
No calves??? I am going to disagree on that one. I bought a seated calf raise machine in April and have made tremendous improvement the last few months

horrible shape to your calves. There is not much else you can do.

I kind of feel bad for you.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4027 on: August 25, 2021, 04:37:05 AM »
horrible shape to your calves. There is not much else you can do.

I kind of feel bad for you.

If you say so personally I think my previously small calves are turning into one of my strengths. I think they look awesome

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4028 on: August 25, 2021, 04:40:21 AM »
The fake sugar shit in diet coke is going to cause more digestion and bloating issues than regular coke your body is very capable of processing sugar it can't process whatever the fuck they put in diet coke. And non fat yogurt? You need to eat fat to get thin. Make your body burn fat for energy stop the egg white nonsense and eat whole eggs, Rice cakes? Motherfucking rice cakes?
YOU ARE TELLING ME HOW TO EAT CORRECTLY ???   ;D

Sugar is just empty calories I get my "sugar" from clean carbs.... I get in plenty of good fat by using olive oil and eating all natural peanut butter as well as other foods.

Eggwhites are lower in calories than whole eggs....I`m trying to get leaner as I regain lost muscle....I could eat a shitload more food but I know how to eat for my goals.....rice cakes make a great filling snack and they are great with PB on them and far more sane and much healthier that eating an entire peach cobbler in one sitting.

Once I look the way I know I can look and/or progress stalls I`ll change my diet accordingly.

Like I said,I could eat a lot more food than this but it would only make me look worse.

Don`t forget I ate like crap and didn`t train for 5 years or so.....I`m on the right path I know this by watching my mirror.....I`m making insane progress weekly.......MUSCLE MEMORY!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4029 on: August 25, 2021, 04:41:34 AM »
YOU ARE TELLING ME HOW TO EAT CORRECTLY ???   ;D

Sugar is just empty calories I get my "sugar" from clean carbs.... I get in plenty of good fat by using olive oil and eating all natural peanut butter as well as other foods.

Eggwhites are lower in calories than whole eggs....I`m trying to get leaner as I regain lost muscle....I could eat a shitload more food but I know how to eat for my goals.....rice cakes make a great filling snack and they are great with PB on them and far more sane and much healthier that eating an entire peach cobbler in one sitting.

Once I look the way I know I can look and/or progress stalls I`ll change my diet accordingly.

Like I said,I could eat a lot more food than this but it would only make me look worse.

Don`t forget I ate like crap and didn`t train for 5 years or so.....I`m on the right path I know this by watching my mirror.....I`m making progress weekly.

It looks like the diet for a high school wrestler trying to make the 125lb weight class

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4030 on: August 25, 2021, 04:43:42 AM »
It looks like the diet for a high school wrestler trying to make the 125lb weight class
I`m not trying to get to 240 pounds I`m trying to build muscle and lose fat and I`m doing just that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4031 on: August 25, 2021, 05:07:37 AM »
I`m not trying to get to 240 pounds I`m trying to build muscle and lose fat and I`m doing just that.

Yes it’s the best strictest diet to lose weight and get in shape on here just saying egg whites diet soda and rice cakes is a little much live a little

You can get there with whole eggs regular soda and pretzels you don’t need to be so strict the fact that you are lifting again even if at home with dumbbells will make a big difference as well even at 80 you should have muscle memory

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4032 on: August 25, 2021, 05:09:44 AM »

340 ideally but we dare not speak more than 240 as that is a huge number to start baby steps

It’s strange there is a tipping point like you won’t gain anything then all of a sudden it just comes quickly people say gains taper I disagree I believe they accelerate you just have to get past the tipping point

I know what you are thinking you are old you just want to get in shape you are past getting big. I say bullshit that is defeatist thinking don’t get back in shape get bigger and more jacked than you have ever been before

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4033 on: August 25, 2021, 05:14:37 AM »
340 ideally but we dare not speak more than 240 as that is a huge number to start baby steps

It’s strange there is a tipping point like you won’t gain anything then all of a sudden it just comes quickly people say gains taper I disagree I believe they accelerate
Progress always comes in spurts.....just when you start to get discouraged,bingo, things start looking up again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4034 on: August 25, 2021, 05:20:07 AM »
Progress always comes in spurts.....just when you start to get discouraged,bingo, things start looking up again.

See above don’t settle for getting back in shape get more jacked than you have ever been before I know you are old fuck that getbig you know you want power more than abs you are going to die soon anyway

Don’t let bhank kick sand in your face on the beach get your respect back

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4035 on: August 25, 2021, 05:21:57 AM »

Do what can not be done become a Monster among Men

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4036 on: August 25, 2021, 05:25:02 AM »

sounds like anabolichalo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4037 on: August 25, 2021, 06:11:34 AM »
Gotta start the day right

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4038 on: August 25, 2021, 06:13:59 AM »
See above don’t settle for getting back in shape get more jacked than you have ever been before I know you are old fuck that getbig you know you want power more than abs you are going to die soon anyway

Don’t let bhank kick sand in your face on the beach get your respect back
Too funny !! LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4039 on: August 25, 2021, 06:15:04 AM »
"The Beast" has spoken !!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4040 on: August 25, 2021, 11:47:06 AM »
Gotta start the day right

I also had a kielbasa and a salad  not pictured about an hour ago. You got to eat if you want to make it happen. I will finish this pound of taco meat with tacos then I am going out to dinner with my girl at 6

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4041 on: August 25, 2021, 01:21:08 PM »
Leave it to the narcissistic asshole spankins to come in here and ruin a perfectly good thread.

Fuck off dude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4042 on: August 25, 2021, 02:19:36 PM »
7 eggwhites 2 whole eggs with sliced tomato and onion omellette
1 banana
coffee

chicken breast
2 cups cottage cheese
green beans
Crystal-Lite

chicken breast
2 cups cottage cheese
green beans
Crystal-Lite

4 rice cakes with natty PB
1 banana
water

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4043 on: August 25, 2021, 05:40:04 PM »
Had an iced cofffee on the way to sushi’s 2 orders sashimi 1 order tuna avacofa roll one aloha roll and one deep fried JB roll spring rolls cheesecake and a coke girlfeiend split the aloha and tuna roll we both had 2 orders of sashimi I ate all the Deep fried JB roll and all the cheesecake plus an after dinner coffee

I tried the low sodium soy sauce

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: August 25, 2021, 08:03:39 PM »
And just finished for the day 4 more pieces of wheat bread with half a stick of butter

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4045 on: August 25, 2021, 11:01:01 PM »
Progress always comes in spurts.....

So do cocks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4046 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:41 AM »
So do cocks.
I knew someone would say this as soon as I posted it.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4047 on: August 26, 2021, 09:20:39 AM »
ground beef patty
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
tomato slices
coffee

chicken breast
rice
green beans
water

chicken breast
rice
green beans
water

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4048 on: August 26, 2021, 10:32:36 AM »
Bacon and chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. Then a oat protein fruit smoothly from some fancy place before a 3.5 mile beach walk. Has some tacos for lunch will complete later

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4049 on: August 26, 2021, 11:44:04 AM »
Had an iced cofffee on the way to sushi’s 2 orders sashimi 1 order tuna avacofa roll one aloha roll and one deep fried JB roll spring rolls cheesecake and a coke girlfeiend split the aloha and tuna roll we both had 2 orders of sashimi I ate all the Deep fried JB roll and all the cheesecake plus an after dinner coffee

I tried the low sodium soy sauce

Your claims of crohnes are farcical.
I know people with crohnes and they would not be able to eat the things you eat.