Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 778805 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4050 on: August 26, 2021, 11:58:20 AM »
I also had Goodrum kielbasa and a salad  not pictured about an hour ago. You got to eat if you want to make it happen. I will finish this pound of taco meat with tacos then I am going out to dinner with my girl at 6

Makes sense considering you're neighbors.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4051 on: August 26, 2021, 11:58:49 AM »
Your claims of crohnes are farcical.
I know people with crohnes and they would not be able to eat the things you eat.

Decided I needed more ice cream in my life. One guy on the internet said it was a bodybuilding superfood so my conformation bias is going with that meanwhile I am ignoring every doctor in the world telling me for 40 years to eat vegetables.

This was not getting groceries had to go to Walmart to get my girl a cake then decided to get some stuff for her house and the kid. I buy steak and beef but this was some quick snack food for them. I will probably only eat half of it. Cooking pizza now just had a couple cookies and popsicles.

My claims of crohns are farcical lol nothing like bragging about passing blood. You claimed it would be impossible for me to get to 240 in this lifetime. I will get there in a couple weeks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4052 on: August 26, 2021, 12:16:59 PM »
Decided I needed more ice cream in my life. One guy on the internet said it was a bodybuilding superfood so my conformation bias is going with that meanwhile I am ignoring every doctor in the world telling me for 40 years to eat vegetables.

This was not getting groceries had to go to Walmart to get my girl a cake then decided to get some stuff for her house and the kid. I buy steak and beef but this was some quick snack food for them. I will probably only eat half of it. Cooking pizza now just had a couple cookies and popsicles.

My claims of crohns are farcical lol nothing like bragging about passing blood. You claimed it would be impossible for me to get to 240 in this lifetime. I will get there in a couple weeks.

Oprah was over 280 at one point
I dont believe you do pass blood, just a lot of shit..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4053 on: August 26, 2021, 12:18:02 PM »
Oprah was over 280 at one point
I dont believe you do pass blood, just a lot of shit..

I don’t really care what you believe every word I speak is the gospel

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: August 26, 2021, 12:18:51 PM »
I don’t really care what you believe every word I speak is the gospel according to bhanks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: August 26, 2021, 12:23:24 PM »
Snack time

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: August 26, 2021, 12:53:20 PM »
Snack time

how do you eat this junk and stay lean?

i eat tilapai 4 times a day with broccoli
one shake with ice water

and one oatmeal meal 1/4 cup dry measure

what is your clen and t3 protocol?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4057 on: August 26, 2021, 12:57:47 PM »

I hope you die soon.

So we can have this thread back.

homo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4058 on: August 26, 2021, 01:06:08 PM »
I hope you die soon.

So we can have this thread back.

homo.

All this thread shows is none of you bitches lift talking about starvation diets. I eat more in a meal than you fuckers eat in a day. You came train like that stop the nonsense. You want starvation abs or real abs? You want to be real you have to train hard. You want to train hard you have to eat a lot. Anyone on a starvation diet is bullshitting the rest of us. You want something  to change you have to eat

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: August 26, 2021, 01:07:02 PM »
Your claims of crohnes are farcical.
I know people with crohnes and they would not be able to eat the things you eat.

Tips on Food and Symptom Flares
While there’s no evidence that what you eat actually causes Crohn’s, certain foods and drinks can aggravate your symptoms—especially during a flare-up. Keep track of what you're eating and how you feel to help you discover some foods that may worsen your symptoms. Here are some tips to start figuring out how foods might affect you:

Limit dairy

Try low-fat foods

Limit fiber (if it might be a problem food)

Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine

And here are some other dietary measures to think about when ensuring you’re getting the nutrients you need:

Eat small meals, more often
(instead of 2-3 larger ones a day)

Drink plenty of liquids
and stay hydrated

Consider multivitamins

Talk to a registered
dietitian

https://www.crohnsandcolitis.com/living-with-crohns-uc/crohns/diet-and-exercise?segid=CDNR&cid=ppc_ppd_ggl_cd_da_diet_for_crohn%27s_Exact_64Z1867745&gclid=CjwKCAjw95yJBhAgEiwAmRrutCmYcyHHOtbiqdF5OW6B0xyteq-Xl6T9_zoe2_MPfWwFLsPiyiHShBoCLpcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4060 on: August 26, 2021, 01:23:28 PM »
Tips on Food and Symptom Flares
While there’s no evidence that what you eat actually causes Crohn’s, certain foods and drinks can aggravate your symptoms—especially during a flare-up. Keep track of what you're eating and how you feel to help you discover some foods that may worsen your symptoms. Here are some tips to start figuring out how foods might affect you:

Limit dairy

Try low-fat foods

Limit fiber (if it might be a problem food)

Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine

And here are some other dietary measures to think about when ensuring you’re getting the nutrients you need:

Eat small meals, more often
(instead of 2-3 larger ones a day)

Drink plenty of liquids
and stay hydrated

Consider multivitamins

Talk to a registered
dietitian

https://www.crohnsandcolitis.com/living-with-crohns-uc/crohns/diet-and-exercise?segid=CDNR&cid=ppc_ppd_ggl_cd_da_diet_for_crohn%27s_Exact_64Z1867745&gclid=CjwKCAjw95yJBhAgEiwAmRrutCmYcyHHOtbiqdF5OW6B0xyteq-Xl6T9_zoe2_MPfWwFLsPiyiHShBoCLpcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It doesn’t matter what I do I am going to have issues regardless. I suffer if I take my medication I suffer if I don’t take my medication if I eat if I don’t eat. Most people get very thin as eating causes suffering. I used to be very thin for that reason myself. I no longer care. I can throw up bile shit blood painful gerd fucking Barrett’s all that have intensional pain it doesn’t fucking matter. I am going to eat regardless. I am willing to suffer. I ain’t playing around anymore. Time is short. The time is now age and degeneration be damned bad knees don’t care bad stomach don’t care bad bowels don’t care shitty genetics torn this or that bad deal shit life doesn’t matter. I am going to eat and train and get big because it is what I have decided to do. It matters because I have decided it matters.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4062 on: August 26, 2021, 01:26:17 PM »
It doesn’t matter what I do I am going to have issues regardless. I suffer if I take my medication I suffer if I don’t take my medication if I eat if I don’t eat. Most people get very thin as eating causes suffering. I used to be very thin for that reason myself. I no longer care. I can throw up bile shit blood painful gerd fucking Barrett’s all that have intensional pain it doesn’t fucking matter. I am going to eat regardless. I am willing to suffer. I ain’t playing around anymore. Time is short. The time is now age and degeneration be damned bad knees don’t care bad stomach don’t care bad bowels don’t care shitty genetics torn this or that bad deal shit life doesn’t matter. I am going to eat and train and get big because it is what I have decided to do. It matters because I have decided it matters.

One of my good friends died of esophageal cancer after being diagnosed with Barrett's. Wasn't pretty. He was a triathlete so fitness wasn't an issue.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: August 26, 2021, 01:31:59 PM »

One of my good friends died of esophageal cancer after being diagnosed with Barrett's. Wasn't pretty. He was a triathlete so fitness wasn't an issue.

Oh yeah they want to take biopsies now. I was diagnosed with barrets 20 plus years ago I have no valve between the esophugus and the stomach so it is about that time. Hell they want to take biopsies from both ends but done with that. I have chosen a different path.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4064 on: August 26, 2021, 01:40:35 PM »
Snack time

I HATE you for this  >:( >:( >:(

Ron ban those pics !.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4065 on: August 26, 2021, 01:42:21 PM »
All this thread shows is none of you bitches lift talking about starvation diets. I eat more in a meal than you fuckers eat in a day. You came train like that stop the nonsense. You want starvation abs or real abs? You want to be real you have to train hard. You want to train hard you have to eat a lot. Anyone on a starvation diet is bullshitting the rest of us. You want something  to change you have to eat
When in contest shape my abs look great.......better than yours by far !!

I know one thing and I will state it emphatically......I would train you into the ground.

All you eat are empty calories and junk food.....no protein in popsickles.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4066 on: August 26, 2021, 01:42:53 PM »
I also had a kielbasa and a salad

So you are a homewrecker?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4067 on: August 26, 2021, 02:17:39 PM »

No.

I want you to drive your Vette head on into a wall at 100+ MPH.

That's what i want Brian.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4068 on: August 26, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
Today...over course of day...

1 baked chicken leg quarter
3 hard boiled eggs mixed with mayo
Shake - 3 raw eggs, 2 tbls olive oil, 2 tbls peanut butter, 1 cup strawberries, 4 tbls heavy cream
1\2 cup peanuts
2 baked chicken thighs
Large salad
1\2 avocado

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4069 on: August 26, 2021, 03:22:44 PM »
Snack time

Is that some sort of vaping instrument?  Assuming you are not a latent or closet homosexual, what is the obsession with putting something in your mouth and sucking on it?  Smoking is for skanky bitches and homosexuals (Wes is 90 and paid the price so he gets a pass).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4070 on: August 26, 2021, 04:43:58 PM »
Is that some sort of vaping instrument?  Assuming you are not a latent or closet homosexual, what is the obsession with putting something in your mouth and sucking on it?  Smoking is for skanky bitches and homosexuals (Wes is 90 and paid the price so he gets a pass).

Anti nausea and appetite

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4071 on: August 26, 2021, 04:51:02 PM »
When in contest shape my abs look great.......better than yours by far !!

I know one thing and I will state it emphatically......I would train you into the ground.

All you eat are empty calories and junk food.....no protein in popsickles.

The fuck you talking about. You think I get all my calories from Popsicles? You can't train on air and sunshine you need food. And when was the last time your abs were in contest shape? 1985? You said you have lost 5 inches on your stomach the last couple months 5 inches? Abs has not been my focus when it is I can get extremely low bodyfat anorexic type shit that is not the plan now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4072 on: August 26, 2021, 04:56:36 PM »
Talking about Bhank doesn't have abs bitch I have had abs for decades that is not the plan now. Now I am adding size.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4073 on: August 26, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »
Bhank has always had abs Bhank has not always had legs bhank is adding legs now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V