Author Topic: English Defence League(EDL)  (Read 21764 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: English Defence League(EDL)
« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2014, 02:43:01 AM »
we donīt want this shit back in the UK. Made your Bed now rot in it ...
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/507284/We-want-to-come-home-the-remorseful-Britons-who-don-t-want-to-be-jihadis-anymore

They are criminals who have been caught.  Now they want to change their ways to avoid jail.

What are the odds your piss weak govt and courts will "let them off" with a slap on the wrist?

I know your courts release Islamic child rapists with no jail time...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2014, 02:44:09 AM »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/507284/We-want-to-come-home-the-remorseful-Britons-who-don-t-want-to-be-jihadis-anymore

Also, bare minimum, shouldn't they be treated as traitors?  eg. someone who fought with an enemy force against the allies?
Ψ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2014, 03:12:45 AM »
Also, bare minimum, shouldn't they be treated as traitors?  eg. someone who fought with an enemy force against the allies?
should be put in jail and then kicked out the UK.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2014, 03:27:38 AM »

Also funny how after they establish their caliphate in Iraq the want to return to Britain.  Can't stand the idea of living in their own caliphate?  Need to come live in the white man's world.
Ψ

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2014, 07:53:03 AM »
should be put in jail and then kicked out the UK.

Twink Donny talking tough from the safety of his mom's basement.....

Phaggot.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2014, 08:04:08 AM »
For europe to survive, nationalism needs to rise again. Simple as that. Their native populations and cultures(you know, the ones who built the modern world and created nations that every person on earth wants to get into) are rapidly dying off and being displaced by foreign third worlders.
the elected officials (liberal globalists all of them) are doing everything they can to undermine and ruin their OWN NATIONS AND CULTURES while pandering to any and all foreigners. This is called treason...its just so blatant and rampant no one notices anymore.

A lot of people get scared and nervous at rising nationalism (since they have been taugh it is evil and racist to want to defend your nation and its people ::) ) but it is the ONLY thing that can save europe.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »
For europe to survive, nationalism needs to rise again. Simple as that. Their native populations and cultures(you know, the ones who built the modern world and created nations that every person on earth wants to get into) are rapidly dying off and being displaced by foreign third worlders.
the elected officials (liberal globalists all of them) are doing everything they can to undermine and ruin their OWN NATIONS AND CULTURES while pandering to any and all foreigners. This is called treason...its just so blatant and rampant no one notices anymore.

A lot of people get scared and nervous at rising nationalism (since they have been taugh it is evil and racist to want to defend your nation and its people ::) ) but it is the ONLY thing that can save europe.

You are correct about electing Liberals. But for some reason the uneducated and inexperienced younger voters think it is "cool" and "trendy" to act like lemmings and vote for the biggest idiots on the ballot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2014, 08:13:53 AM »
Converts to Islam and cuts the head off an 80 year old woman in broad daylight. After beheading a cat!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745629/Revealed-How-Muslim-arrested-gran-s-beheading-loner-never-job-nicknamed-Fat-Nick.html

O

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2014, 08:16:41 AM »
You are correct about electing Liberals. But for some reason the uneducated and inexperienced younger voters think it is "cool" and "trendy" to act like lemmings and vote for the biggest idiots on the ballot.

yeah you are right, this is stark contrast to other eastern and southern europe where you will getting teenagers voting for jobbik and golden dawn.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »
Converts to Islam and cuts the head off an 80 year old woman in broad daylight. After beheading a cat!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745629/Revealed-How-Muslim-arrested-gran-s-beheading-loner-never-job-nicknamed-Fat-Nick.html

The other thing was amazing was how the first thing the police said when this happened is that they believe it was not terrorist related!!

And now you find out he is muslim, yet no doubt the governing authorities will claim that this was completed unrelated and just simply a murder where the wrong person was in the wrong place at the wrong time. As oppose to saying we shouldnt have let this nut job into the country in the first place!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2014, 08:30:56 AM »

It's called being to cowardly to speak up and stand up.  Same sort of cowards will do all sorts of evil to "fit in."
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »
The other thing was amazing was how the first thing the police said when this happened is that they believe it was not terrorist related!!

British bobbies are very loyal servants of big brother.  They will come for you and your family if big brother commands it.
Ψ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2014, 08:57:02 AM »
Because thats the history and bias they're being taught in shools.... my school was the same way, they taught history and government with a liberal bias, and demonised progressives in subtle ways... kids didnt pick up on it because it came across somewhat unbiased.... but they basically were teaching that its only liberals and democrats who care about peoples lives and families and conservatives and republicans dont want to give people a fair shot at life, liberty, or freedoms.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2014, 08:59:51 AM »
Because thats the history and bias they're being taught in shools.... my school was the same way, they taught history and government with a liberal bias, and demonised progressives in subtle ways... kids didnt pick up on it because it came across somewhat unbiased.... but they basically were teaching that its only liberals and democrats who care about peoples lives and families and conservatives and republicans dont want to give people a fair shot at life, liberty, or freedoms.

Yes.....Universities are havens for liberal fuckheads who have never been able to cut it in the real world.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2014, 09:02:05 AM »

I only know a few liberals, because in general I don't like them.  The few that I know are FAKE as fuck people.
Ψ

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2014, 09:04:36 AM »

And now you find out he is muslim, yet no doubt the governing authorities will claim that this was completed unrelated and just simply a murder where the wrong person was in the wrong place at the wrong time. As oppose to saying we shouldnt have let this nut job into the country in the first place!

well 82 year old grannies in their back garden and cats are not the usual target for terrorists so why would the police suspect terrorism? terrorists usually have some sort of political agenda, from the sound of it this guy just went mental and got the urge to behead things....probably all the talk about beheading in the media lately tipped him over the edge

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2014, 09:09:45 AM »
Yes.....Universities are havens for liberal fuckheads who have never been able to cut it in the real world.

This was high school man... the teachers were subtly steering the kids towards liberalism as 14yr olds, all the way through...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
well 82 year old grannies in their back garden and cats are not the usual target for terrorists so why would the police suspect terrorism? terrorists usually have some sort of political agenda, from the sound of it this guy just went mental and got the urge to behead things....probably all the talk about beheading in the media lately tipped him over the edge

He is a muslim, probably taught to hate "successful" non muslims and whites.  He is a crazy low IQ African.  BAD combo.
Ψ

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2014, 09:54:48 AM »
It's to bad they didn't see who the real bad guys are and instead chose to fuck with your law abiding family.  If they hadnt have been such dicks they might havd had another member of their party.  

EDL/BNP would never, ever get my support - I remember as a little kid, high school dropout Chav scum yelling "go back to where you came from" at the little kids of a surgeon (my uncle)

They don't care who the "darkie" is, in their eyes an immigrant who lives in a million pound house and saves peoples lives is less valuable than a white welfare career criminal. Half my family is Indian or Caribbean  and my wife's family is from Trinidad and they would abuse them all  ::)

UKIP thankfully dropped the racism and anti drug talk but they'll never win with so many British either hardcore labour parasites or "one more chance for the Tories , this time they'll really do it" voters

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2014, 09:57:30 AM »

Its an act of terror.  The intent of an attack like this is to instill fear in the average non-military people that they qre not safe even in the comfort of their own country and home.  Terrorism becomes local and personalized.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2014, 09:59:06 AM »
EDL/BNP would never, ever get my support - high school dropout Chav scum yelling "go back to where you came from" at the little kids of a surgeon

They don't care who the "darkie" is, in their eyes an immigrant who lives in a million pound house and saves peoples lives is less valuable than a white welfare career criminal. Half my family is Indian or Caribbean  and my wife's family is from Trinidad and they would abuse them all  ::)

UKIP thankfully dropped the racism and anti drug talk but they'll never win with so many British either hardcore labour parasites or "one more chance for the Tories , this time they'll really do it" voters

Im totally on your side here.  I wasnt being sarcastic.  I hope I didnt come off that way.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »
Twink Donny talking tough from the safety of his mom's basement.....

Phaggot.
Listen Paki stick to Bullying women.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2014, 10:44:31 AM »
Listen Paki stick to Bullying women.

Clearly not racist at all Donny ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2014, 10:50:21 AM »
Clearly not racist at all Donny ;)
he's a fucking stalker .  Little sex pest .

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2014, 11:14:29 AM »
THIS is what happens when the British Government is too Cowardly to address the Issues at hand. I am not supporting in any way Racism. However we must Defend our way of life. Our traditions. Muslim pakis are Raping our young Girls..attacking people in Broad Daylight.

God bless the EDL. I agree with their mission 100%.

One thing that irritates the shit out of me-- Where is the documentary about the violent jihadist filth infesting the UK? Nope. Sorry. That's racist.