Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 33895 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2012, 05:49:00 PM »

Sister and mother have borderline personality disorder.

Put me in to care at 14. I feel where you are coming from, they are both the most fucking flip flop lunatic passive/aggressive nightmares you could ever imagine.

Nobody in the family takes shit all have serious tempers and she will still run her mouth off and try the psycho routine, have had to physically overpower her on about 20 occasions growing up to get her to shut the fuckup. Sister this is.

I just completely ignore any woman that starts pushing buttons nowadays. Personal enviroment is meant to = harmony.

Didn't ever hit her though, would have probably taken her stupid little head off lol Punched a hole in a door about two inches away from her head when she threw a vase at my head, was the closest i got.

God i hated my childhood.

Noticed a lot of women acting a lot more masculine nowadays, huge turnoff, turned in to a real cultural thing over here.
wow .... must have been hard on you man....
i really loved her , but i could not live with her anymore... especially because one day i would have hurt her bad...
these people can make the most calm person absolutely crazy.....CRAZY with anger... they will push all your buttens to get a reaction...
worst thing was i even offered to go with her to a psych... to get her help... she refused, because she said she was not crazy... lol...
but after that last fight... i left.. because i would have hurt her one day, hurt her badly.... and that is not worth it... not for her, but certainly not for me....
everybody has limits... and i know where mine are....
i am soooo happy i did leave.... i have a very nice life right now... it was difficult though...
but i have learned a lot... and really have a freakfilter these days... lol!
i can spot crazy bitches a mile away these days  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
Is someone's feelings being hurt by someone you consider weaker than you?  Terrible that you project strength, yet show hurt feelings against someone you consider inferior over trivial personal differences.  That conflict must cause you considerable head fuck, to be knocked off balance by a pussy..  Can't even stand up too a pussy, what the fuck are you.  Site is full of wannabe tough guys who are unaware of how their true selves are exposed through their regularly crushed feelings. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Be thankfull you are on the other side of the planet.

150lb of dog food and tears that you are.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2012, 05:51:51 PM »

E-Kul has been dumped and abused a fair few times in his life, pathological hatred towards women.
Hatred towards CUN+S, theres a difference - like anybody I have been dumped and abused, but the real stinger is when they get authorities involved after they started everything.  I have a few stories of my own, this is true - but I just call it the way i see it, women are pulling the wool over our lesser intelligent male brethren, and as men, we need to stand up and helps those poor men who are so high on the whiff of Cun+ in the air that they aren't thinking straight - Thank me later when the smell of Cun+ is no longer lingering in your nostrils.
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »
Hatred towards CUN+S, theres a difference - like anybody I have been dumped and abused, but the real stinger is when they get authorities involved after they started everything.  I have a few stories of my own, this is true - but I just call it the way i see it, women are pulling the wool over our lesser intelligent male brethren, and as men, we need to stand up and helps those poor men who are so high on the whiff of Cun+ in the air that they aren't thinking straight - Thank me later when the smell of Cun+ is no longer lingering in your nostrils.

I couldn't give a fuck bro, anything i don't like at all and the interaction is over.

No dependancy on anything, no problem.

This shit is clearly in your head, you will have control over women when you realise it doesn't matter, you get what you want and that's that.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2012, 05:57:04 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Be thankfull you are on the other side of the planet.

150lb of dog food and tears that you are.
The last time I weighed 150ib, I was 12 years old, by the time i was 17 I was 225 pounds and currently weigh about 240.  I don't consider myself dogfood by any stretch of the imagination.  And if anything, I have said this before, if you want to adopt out a a Pit so as I can kill it for a "How to defend yourself against Pitbulls" demonstration video, you are more than welcome, I am still currently looking for someone to offer up their Pitbull for a demonstration on how to kill one of these fuckers with your bare hands, so if you know of a spare pitbull, let me know!  This video will save lives, but so far no one has offered their dog!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 10, 2012, 05:59:06 PM »

I couldn't give a fuck bro, anything i don't like at all and the interaction is over.

No dependancy on anything, no problem.

This shit is clearly in your head, you will have control over women when you realise it doesn't matter, you get what you want and that's that.
epic meltdown - clearly in need of a root! but I sense that the women also sense the mangina in you, and avoid your cock like the plague!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
wow .... must have been hard on you man....
i really loved her , but i could not live with her anymore... especially because one day i would have hurt her bad...
these people can make the most calm person absolutely crazy.....CRAZY with anger... they will push all your buttens to get a reaction...
worst thing was i even offered to go with her to a psych... to get her help... she refused, because she said she was not crazy... lol...
but after that last fight... i left.. because i would have hurt her one day, hurt her badly.... and that is not worth it... not for her, but certainly not for me....
everybody has limits... and i know where mine are....
i am soooo happy i did leave.... i have a very nice life right now... it was difficult though...
but i have learned a lot... and really have a freakfilter these days... lol!
i can spot crazy bitches a mile away these days  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry to hear that bro. It's all early life experiance right, stops you from repeating the same situations time and time again before you understand what the fuck is going on. Being around those type of personality's is a constant grind, up down up down up down, any hint of it you just have tocut it dead.

Yeah spotting crazy is easy, problem is there is way too much crazy in this world...
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »

No dependency on anything, no problem.

Why do you want control over women?, are you some type of women hating psycho!  No man wants control over a women, least of all the woman.

A man wants control over who assaults him! Hope this helps

Anyway, good luck controlling your women   HA HA you sound like one of Women Hating Pigs who is unaware of their unconscious hatred towards women - maybe you could read the book "The Female Eunuch" serious, you might learn a thing or too about women. serious I am trying to help save you from the propoganda in your head.
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2012, 06:06:26 PM »
Why do you want control over women?, are you some type of women hating psycho!  No man wants control over a women, least of all the woman.

A man wants control over who assaults him! Hope this helps

Anyway, good luck controlling your women   HA HA

Control over those around you is control over yourself, it doesn't have to be manifest in any other way than always retaining complete freedom.

Seriously you sould like a real whiny little bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »

Control over those around you is control over yourself, it doesn't have to be manifest in any other way than always retaining complete freedom.

Seriously you sould like a real whiny little bitch.
I seriously have to question your age, do you not realise you are just spouting well worn cliches and generalisations that mean nothing.  Do you know what control over yourself even means?  Are you aware you are not even free?, what freedom to you talk of?  Is a man free to defend himself?  Under your idealogy, obviously not!  You can keep your concept of freedom, I prefer the one where you have the right to defend yourself.  You sound like you are 14, serious! How old are you? Do you have any informed opinions, or are you posting from a book of cliches
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2012, 06:15:50 PM »
I seriously have to question your age, do you not realise you are just spouting well worn cliches and generalisations that mean nothing.  Do you know what control over yourself even means?  Are you aware you are not even free?, what freedom to you talk of?  Is a man free to defend himself?  Under your idealogy, obviously not!  You can keep your concept of freedom, I prefer the one where you have the right to defend yourself.  You sound like you are 14, serious! How old are you? Do you have any informed opinions, or are you posting from a book of cliches

I explained why that situation doesn't transpire around me.

It transpires around you seemingly with great frequency because you are incapable of exerting control over situations.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2012, 06:44:25 PM »
I explained why that situation doesn't transpire around me.

It transpires around you seemingly with great frequency because you are incapable of exerting control over situations.
You have no idea what transpires around me frequently!  As for the manginas, what constitutes control to them is repressing ones feelings, ignoring mental and physical assaults, squeezing ones arse cheeks together real tight, and following what their mother told them about being chivalrous, and talking to their shrink about it every week.

Real men just do what they have been doing since time began.  Hope this helps!
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
You have no idea what transpires around me frequently!  As for the manginas, what constitutes control to them is repressing ones feelings, ignoring mental and physical assaults, squeezing ones arse cheeks together real tight, and following what their mother told them about being chivalrous, and talking to their shrink about it every week.

Real men just do what they have been doing since time began.  Hope this helps!

Momma always said never hit a lady.

But if you see a bitch, slap the piss out of her.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »
Not for nothing but... those two fucking idiots should have pulled that stunt when the kids were not around. Kids are always # 1. Was I the only one to see this? Fuck them two!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #289 on: March 10, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
The wife seems to be going through a rough case of the mommy bears coupled with some nesting issues. I also get the feeling she wears the pants in the family (although I could be wrong).

Ending a marriage is tough, especially when you have kids.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2012, 09:36:44 PM »
Not for nothing but... those two fucking idiots should have pulled that stunt when the kids were not around. Kids are always # 1. Was I the only one to see this? Fuck them two!

Adult aggression is a leftover of the primitive aggression that we are lumbered with at birth, it is trained and civilised out of us until we are adult and by then it is too late, we have been well trained by an elitist system to not change, to stick with the status quo, because to do otherwise would be too hard, and the average person has been told to never attempt anything hard, so they dont, I think you will find that the most violent peope in our community are the kids, thats because they cant stand all the BS and lies that come out of adults mouths, but nontheless, kids dont earn the moniker of being cruel for no reason.  I propose it is the Do Gooders that are the worst thing a child could be exposed too!  What you fuckers need to realise is the average person, including women need to become way more aggressive and direct it where it belongs, at our elitist system that caters to the 1%.  Aggression is great when used to topple evil forces!  Like Jim Morrison said in his classic song "Five to One" - They got the guns but we got the numbers"

Unfortunately the Elites use incredible levels of violence to enforce their agendas, but disarm and dumb down the population to stop any uprising against their overtly corrupt system, time to stand up people!
V

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
Adult aggression is a leftover of the primitive aggression that we are lumbered with at birth, it is trained and civilised out of us until we are adult and by then it is too late, we have been well trained by an elitist system to not change, to stick with the status quo, because to do otherwise would be too hard, and the average person has been told to never attempt anything hard, so they dont, I think you will find that the most violent peope in our community are the kids, thats because they cant stand all the BS and lies that come out of adults mouths, but nontheless, kids dont earn the moniker of being cruel for no reason.  I propose it is the Do Gooders that are the worst thing a child could be exposed too!  What you fuckers need to realise is the average person, including women need to become way more aggressive and direct it where it belongs, at our elitist system that caters to the 1%.  Aggression is great when used to topple evil forces!  Like Jim Morrison said in his classic song "Five to One" - They got the guns but we got the numbers"

You need someone to talk to dontcha? Try a therapist.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2012, 10:08:35 PM »
how do you throw her out of the house if it's her house as well????
and if you want to leave to cool of, the bitch blocks the door....
does not let you sleep.... and on top of that has the nerve to hit you....
there are crazy people on this planet bro....
i am not saying it's ok to hit anybody..... really i hate violence... but when really hit... i do hit back...
and again i am not talking about a push, or a slap.... i am talking strikes with fists...
any man who would not is a pussy in my eyes...
but this is my point of view....

Yes, I can tell that you have actually lived with a crazy bitch because that is exactly the sort of thing they pull.
And there are a lot of them. I don't think Bradistani has.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »
You need someone to talk to dontcha? Try a therapist.
Another brainwashed idiot who believes in Psychiatry?  This is the problem, what do you do when the majority of people are brainwashed and believe in Therapy and crap like that!  The majority of people struggle their whole lives to try and think for themselves.  It doesn't take too much thought to work out what Psychiatry is and what it is about, and Psychiatry isn't the friend of anybody but those in power and the elite.  Anybody would think that the human race was fucked until Psychiatry came along, but the complete opposite is true - Psychiatry has killed more people than all the world wars together! This isn't a secret, it is a fact! Google that shit if you don't believe me, and I feel sorry for anybody who still believes in all the garbage they were fed when younger by an obviously corrupt curriculum and system.  If you believe therapists help people, you are a long way from the truth.  A Therapists job is too keep you compliant and calm and not questioning anything, especially the ridiculous sum he charged you for the brainwashing.  I feel sorry for anybody who believes in Psychiatry!  A bunch of dudes in white suits making up make believe illnesses every year and then voting on it amongst themselves.  HHmMMM  Interesting!  Real Illness and disease can be found during autopsy, mental illness can Not, because mental illness does not exist.  If any quack ever says you have a mental illness, say the two words every psychiatrist dreads "Prove It"

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #294 on: March 11, 2012, 06:46:26 AM »
Yes, I can tell that you have actually lived with a crazy bitch because that is exactly the sort of thing they pull.
And there are a lot of them. I don't think Bradistani has.
all I can say , it was hell!!!
i left because it was killing me, litterally.... stress kills !
and indeed some dudes here have no experience with real crazy woman....or woman at all.. lol!
they jump to their conclusion without having real life experience.....
if i were in the situation again... i would do the same thing again....
nobody should let themselves get hit , not by a male, not by a female... if someone hits you for no reason other then their own anger.... you have a right to defend yourself... period...

Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: March 11, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »
You have no idea what transpires around me frequently!  As for the manginas, what constitutes control to them is repressing ones feelings, ignoring mental and physical assaults, squeezing ones arse cheeks together real tight, and following what their mother told them about being chivalrous, and talking to their shrink about it every week.

Real men just do what they have been doing since time began.  Hope this helps!

I do what i want and that means living my life a certain way. I would hit a woman in an extreme situation, difference is i wouldn't find it gratifying.

You would because you have a lack of control due to being an ugly little pussy.

Stop replying to my posts you whiny little fuck.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 11, 2012, 05:48:30 PM »

I do what i want and that means living my life a certain way. I would hit a woman in an extreme situation, difference is i wouldn't find it gratifying.

You would because you have a lack of control due to being an ugly little pussy.

Stop replying to my posts you whiny little fuck.
I wasn't going to reply to this post, but it gives me such pleasure knowing it will annoy you.  I never find any pleasure in having to serve up any violence, even when I have to take out some big angry hostile CUN+ , I think Violence is abhorrent, and the very reason I refuse to allow people to perpetrate the act on me.  I find it the height of ignorance for others to assume they can tackle you, push you, hit you at any time.  I can assure you i do not find pleasue in beating anyone down let alone a woman.  I am a pretty big guy, I have serious criminal record and avoid fights at all costs, but if someone starts and they touch, hit, punch, pull, pinch, shove - whatever - they may find themselves waking up to a lecture, not some sadist taking the piss out of them.  

I once knocked someone out, and there head hit the ground so hard, it was the most sickening crack I have ever heard and I was terrified, I spent the next minute waking the guy up and apologising and hoping they weren't seriously injured.  
V