Author Topic: Me and My Bowflex  (Read 4016 times)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Me and My Bowflex
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2021, 04:45:14 AM »
I'm back on get big for a few laughs and don't take it that serious.
I have no desire to engage in some internet feud.

Old libtard pussy..

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2021, 05:00:03 AM »

If you are trying to make Just Plain Jane wife number 88 or whatever you are on, you are out of luck. She is out of your league- she can think.

where is the proof that "she" is a she ?  how about "she" posts up a video of her training.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2021, 05:24:32 AM »
I'd sell that Bowflex quick before the home workout craze ends.

I found an old Bowflex someone put on the curb last year.  A really old one from the 80s.

Tried it myself but it sucked.

Sold it on Craiglist for $75.

Ditto.  A neighbor gave me one when he was moving back in 1996.  I used it for a few months... then discarded it.  I can’t believe people paid good money for it.  Total garbage. ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »
Q

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 08:50:04 AM »
I am am out of work loser who posts 24/7 on Getbig.com
sure  jackass !

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 10:13:23 AM »
where is the proof that "she" is a she ?  how about "she" posts up a video of her training.
Didn’t think this was even in doubt any more, Several of us on here have seen countless evidence Jane is a woman and a highly successful one at that

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 10:57:40 AM »
Didn’t think this was even in doubt any more, Several of us on here have seen countless evidence Jane is a woman and a highly successful one at that
Have i? no
If "she" is so successful why does she just troll & post pictures of come swallowing?.
I have never seen a bodybuilding related post from "Her"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 12:09:56 PM »
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 01:52:36 PM »
Have i? no
If "she" is so successful why does she just troll & post pictures of come swallowing?.
I have never seen a bodybuilding related post from "Her"

You seem very insecure.

Are you still angry about how I treated your “Roast Beef Pecs” gimmick account ?

We’ve gone through this at least a dozen times already. I posted my upside down coffee cup photos, photos of me at my house in Hawaii, photos of me at my house in Italy, photos of me training, and also sent confirmation photos with date/time on my cell phone in emails to Chaos. I have also sent photos and PMs or emails to numerous Getbig members. 

You don’t get to make any rules or requests around here Lululemon, we don’t take kindly to disrespectful homosexual gimmicks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 02:04:24 PM »
I'd just finished my morning cardio of plodding on my basement treadmill.
I sat there sipping water and looked at my Bowflex , sitting in front of me.

Flashback to a year ago and the Covid pandemic was still new . I was a bit leery of
going back to the gym soon, so, my wife found me a used Bowflex extreme 2 for a cheap price.
I rented a U-haul truck for a couple hrs , grabbed a gym bro and we moved it into my basement.

The power rods were a bit worn, so I ordered a new set from the Bowflex website,  plus an additional 100 lbs of "resistance".
I soon adapted  to doing  benches, curls, rows, pulls downs , curls , rows, etc and even leg curls /extensions on it
It felt like using a new machine with the new power rods and I got "hooked" on Bowflex workouts.

I'm older now, so my wife and I got both doses of the Pfizer vaccine a month ago.
 I've returned to my gym and found a renewed joy of lifting real wts again.

So, here I was this morning looking at my Bowflex and feeling a bit guilty.
My Bowflex was there for me when I needed it. We had a year of  decent workouts together .

My Bowflex taught me   a whole new training experience.
Now that I'm back to the gym and my ol' Bowflex is still there...waiting.

I'm sure I'll do future  workouts on it. I just can't quit on Bowflex  :'(

The Bowflex is a much better choice than the X3 Bar Elite from Jaquish Biomedical that I bought for home workouts which is sitting in the box under my bed after only a dozen or so times I used it. Can't say whether it works or not for sure with so little experience. The positive thing about this system is and you can easily put it away and it takes up almost no room. The negative thing is the it is out of sight and thus out of mind. Unfortunately, I do not have room for a BoxFlex.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 03:22:25 PM »
The Bowflex is a much better choice than the X3 Bar Elite from Jaquish Biomedical that I bought for home workouts which is sitting in the box under my bed after only a dozen or so times I used it. Can't say whether it works or not for sure with so little experience. The positive thing about this system is and you can easily put it away and it takes up almost no room. The negative thing is the it is out of sight and thus out of mind. Unfortunately, I do not have room for a BoxFlex.

Thanks for the feedback prime. The Bowflex isn't a 100% replacement for the gym , but it kept me pumping and active during the past pandemic yr. Sorry that X3 bar thing didn't work for you, but wtf?

Anyhoo, I'm back in the gym and my wife is doing that "noom" diet program with walking.
Hope all is well with you and your wonderful home/family.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 04:06:06 PM »
Thanks for the feedback prime. The Bowflex isn't a 100% replacement for the gym , but it kept me pumping and active during the past pandemic yr. Sorry that X3 bar thing didn't work for you, but wtf?

Anyhoo, I'm back in the gym and my wife is doing that "noom" diet program with walking.
Hope all is well with you and your wonderful home/family.

Thanks. We're all great. I had both vaccines. My daughter and son-in-law had their first ones at the VA hospital. My grandson and fiance have theirs scheduled.

It is too bad that one cannot go mask free at places where they are required. But I guess you'd need visible proof, like a badge or something. The little card they give you wouldn't work unless you pasted it on your forehead.  ;D

I went out to breakfast yesterday with confidence that it was safe to be around other folks in terms of not contracting COVID-19. Like you have, I'll be headed back to gym workouts soon.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 04:13:21 PM »
Thanks. We're all great. I had both vaccines. My daughter and son-in-law had their first ones at the VA hospital. My grandson and fiance have theirs scheduled.

It is too bad that one cannot go mask free at places where they are required. But I guess you'd need visible proof, like a badge or something. The little card they give you wouldn't work unless you pasted it on your forehead.  ;D

I went out to breakfast yesterday with confidence that it was safe to be around other folks in terms of not contracting COVID-19. Like you have, I'll be headed back to gym workouts soon.

I know what you mean about wanting to wear the vaccine card to prove you're safe in public LOL.
In my nearby 24/7 gym nobody wears a mask and I  train during the less crowded hrs.
It's in a nice strip mall with a decent grocery store .

Cracks me up how I walk out of the gym and need to put a mask on to go into the grocery store.
But, I understand why and go along with it. My wife and I feel lucky to be fully vaccinated .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 04:43:03 PM »
The Homerflex

Q

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2021, 07:06:55 PM »

100% proof that this is a shit Howard gimmick.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »
Howard the Cuck uses the Schmowflex daily. 

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2021, 02:39:56 AM »
You seem very insecure.

Are you still angry about how I treated your “Roast Beef Pecs” gimmick account ?

We’ve gone through this at least a dozen times already. I posted my upside down coffee cup photos, photos of me at my house in Hawaii, photos of me at my house in Italy, photos of me training, and also sent confirmation photos with date/time on my cell phone in emails to Chaos. I have also sent photos and PMs or emails to numerous Getbig members. 

You don’t get to make any rules or requests around here Lululemon, we don’t take kindly to disrespectful homosexual gimmicks.

I never said i did but why are you so upset? surley if you are telling the truth you would just post a picture without any bitchy drama queen stuff.
your rage does indicate a high lever of Test.  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2021, 04:51:32 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2021, 09:49:27 PM »

I could probably throw my $0.02 in here, but I won’t.

😁

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2021, 11:37:00 PM »
I know what you mean about wanting to wear the vaccine card to prove you're safe in public LOL.
In my nearby 24/7 gym nobody wears a mask and I tend to go at during the less crowded hrs.
It's in a nice strip mall with a decent grocery store .

Cracks me up how I walk out of the gym and need to put a mask on to go into the grocery store.
But, I understand why and go along with it. My wife and I feel lucky to be fully vaccinated .

Badge or no, I use being fully vaccinated as bragging rights. Today when I was talking with the gardener about some changes in the landscape in the backyard, I mentioned that I was fully vaccinated. He said he was too. So we kissed... :-*... just kidding. We did however get closer than shouting distance which made the conversation much easier for me to hear given my failing hearing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2021, 11:38:31 PM »
Howard the Cuck uses the Schmowflex daily.

Have you considered buying a bowflex?  It might make for a safer workout for you, all things considered.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2021, 11:39:28 PM »
Badge or no, I use being fully vaccinated as bragging rights. Today when I was talking with the gardener about some changes in the landscape in the backyard, I mentioned that I was fully vaccinated. He said he was too. So we kissed... :-*... just kidding. We did however get closer than shouting distance which made the conversation much easier for me to hear given my failing hearing.

OK moneybags.  Stop bragging.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2021, 11:51:48 PM »
OK moneybags.  Stop bragging.   ;D

Moneybags....not really. I pay $300 a month for them to keep my 10,000 sq ft. corner lot looking pristine. I do like it being the showplace of the neighborhood. All I need to do is be outside pulling a couple of weeds or just checking on how everything is doing and without fail a passing neighbor will call out from their car how beautiful the place looks. I have always been a glutton for compliments. ;D Plus, it is my one extravagance in life.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2021, 12:10:23 AM »
I could probably throw my $0.02 in here, but I won’t.

😁

Haha I was going to put in the post that Walter knows better than any of us but thought I’d leave it at that

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2021, 02:38:29 AM »
Moneybags....not really. I pay $300 a month for them to keep my 10,000 sq ft. corner lot looking pristine. I do like it being the showplace of the neighborhood. All I need to do is be outside pulling a couple of weeds or just checking on how everything is doing and without fail a passing neighbor will call out from their car how beautiful the place looks. I have always been a glutton for compliments. ;D Plus, it is my one extravagance in life.

so much space for one man on his own. why not be a good Lib & let some black people build some shacks on there?