Author Topic: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far  (Read 32208 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2010, 11:39:11 AM »
And what about every other single time ive been drunk when I havent done anything bad to anyone innocent?

Like I said, alcohol takes the chains away that holds your character down... I'm sure that you have wanted to beat number of people sober, but "knew the limits"... when drunk your character is just multiplied by 100.

for example me, I don't know, but when I'm drunk I have the best vocabulary, while sober, I'm not....

When I'm sober, I'm angry and hatefull, but when drunk I'm everyones friend and kind hearted....

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »
I have very strong values about certian things
dui's and chidld molesters are one thing are at the top of what I hate most. And ofc peopel that kill innocent people.
Seriously? DUI's in the same category as childs molesters? WTF? I have a dui.. you fuckin asshole

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »
Do you do something about it or do you just collect some man points on internet forums? Have you for example studied what leads to these kind of acts and how to prevent them? Or do you just want to punish people?

I like to punish people who deserve it. And I would gladly be a executioner to crimes such as child molesting.

If the guy that I hit 3 years ago walked up to me and punched me tomorrow I wouldnt blame him at all. Only person ive even done something to that didn't desverve it. And that kinda nags in my mind.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2010, 11:42:34 AM »
Have you for example studied what leads to these kind of acts

Simple:

DUI = Alcohol
Child Molestering = Boner

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
Seriously? DUI's in the same category as childs molesters? WTF? I have a dui.. you fuckin asshole

it isn't the same crime. but both are fucking HORRIBLE. Do you more then one?  ive seen first hand a family get fucking ruined but some stupid ass DUI guy that wasnt punished hard enough his first 4 FUCKING TIMES.

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »
Like I said, alcohol takes the chains away that holds your character down... I'm sure that you have wanted to beat number of people sober, but "knew the limits"... when drunk your character is just multiplied by 100.

for example me, I don't know, but when I'm drunk I have the best vocabulary, while sober, I'm not....

When I'm sober, I'm angry and hatefull, but when drunk I'm everyones friend and kind hearted....

ive never wanted to beat anyone innocent only One time which had a few events leading up to casuing that emotion.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:59 AM »
it isn't the same crime. but both are fucking HORRIBLE. Do you more then one?  ive seen first hand a family get fucking ruined but some stupid ass DUI guy that wasnt punished hard enough his first 4 FUCKING TIMES.

I don't know but robbery by assault seems to be up there..  

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 11:45:53 AM »
I don't know but robbery by assault seems to be up there..  

for me, punching someone in the face once is 1% of what DUI's and pedophile crimes are. I guess its up to each one to set their own values, thats mine.

then again there is also a HUGE difference for me punching a person my own age compared to a old man.  Punching and old man/woman is up there with dui's.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 11:46:49 AM »
ive never wanted to beat anyone innocent only One time which had a few events leading up to casuing that emotion.

However, you would never feel the emotion drunk if you didn't have some sort of reality behind that...

I'm sure you did... and you did... now I have no idea what would that be, some kind of stress or bad memorie or something that angers you, and while drunk it came to surface, the feeling of wanting to just... breake someone...

I'm sure that's the reason, subconsciously atleast.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 11:47:20 AM »
I have very strong values about certian things.

dui's and child molesters are one thing are at the top of what I hate most. And ofc peopel that kill innocent people.

But raping a hot girl because she has an "attitude" is ok ???

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 11:48:11 AM »
for me, punching someone in the face once is 1% of what DUI's and pedophile crimes are. I guess its up to each one to set their own values, thats mine.

then again there is also a HUGE difference for me punching a person my own age compared to a old man.  Punching and old man/woman is up there with dui's.

So what's the difference between you punching some guy in the face and almost killing him or getting behind the wheel of a car drunk and almost killing someone.   ::)  If you would have been able to afford to drive a car you might have killed someone.  But since you're a broke ass loser...........thank god you can't afford to drive a car.  

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2010, 11:49:15 AM »
However, you would never feel the emotion drunk if you didn't have some sort of reality behind that...

I'm sure you did... and you did... now I have no idea what would that be, some kind of stress or bad memorie or something that angers you, and while drunk it came to surface, the feeling of wanting to just... breake someone...

I'm sure that's the reason, subconsciously atleast.

thats the feeling I got, My cousin got to ko 2 dudes that I wanted to Ko. if he would have just let me punch one of those dudes the robbery would have never happened.

I had to find a person to release the tension on I had inside. Its a shame I took it out on a innocent person. I wish I would have seen someone punching an old person instead lol.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2010, 11:50:26 AM »
Child molesters probably feel the child was asking for it, same with some rapists.. DWI offenders think they only had a couple and were fine to drive, car thiefs figure your insurance will cover it... the point is, of course you will minimize the fact you cold cocked someone and just by luck, the guy didnt break his head open on the steps and you would be a murderer instead of a drunk robber. It was a horrible thing that you did. It was a serious felony. having said that, people can change, can mature and become productive citizens. You probably would change your post if you could to truly reflect how sorry you are about it rather than stating the comments about knocking him out was better than sex and he was asking for it... am I right?

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »
So what's the difference between you punching some guy in the face and almost killing him or getting behind the wheel of a car drunk and almost killing someone.   ::)  If you would have been able to afford to drive a car you might have killed someone.  But since you're a broke ass loser...........thank god you can't afford to drive a car.  

If I punch one person how many people are in danger of getting seriously hurt? One.

If I drive under the influence how many people are in danger of getting seriously hurt? Thousands or even more depending on how many people you pass while you're driving.

And hitting someone with full speed with a car compared to punching someone....

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2010, 11:51:57 AM »
thats the feeling I got, My cousin got to ko 2 dudes that I wanted to Ko. if he would have just let me punch one of those dudes the robbery would have never happened.

I had to find a person to release the tension on I had inside. Its a shame I took it out on a innocent person. I wish I would have seen someone punching an old person instead lol.

Yes perhaps it was bad... but nobody on this planet is innocent, I laugh at those who allways say "he did this and that"... yeah you screwed up perhaps, but we all have our reasons to fuck up...

you don't need to explain to these fools

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2010, 11:52:21 AM »
If I punch one person how many people are in danger of getting seriously hurt? One.

If I drive under the influence how many people are in danger of getting seriously hurt? Thousands.

::)  Look at most DUI accidents.  A handful of people are usually killed.  My point still stands.  You put an asshole behind a fist a gun or a car the results will always be the same.  Translation = you're an assole LOL.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2010, 11:53:17 AM »
Yes perhaps it was bad... but nobody on this planet is innocent, I laugh at those who allways say "he did this and that"... yeah you screwed up perhaps, but we all have our reasons to fuck up...

you don't need to explain to these fools

Only pussies punch a man while he's down.  And Swede is the hypocrite always complaining how nobody fights fair anymore.   ::) ???

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2010, 11:53:32 AM »

I was just provoking lol.

But
if a girl gets a guy sentenced for raping her Without him actually raping her.

Then she Deserves to get raped.

And this happends ALL the fucking time.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2010, 11:53:53 AM »

Read "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy to get a good idea of how Swedish society views women and the crimes committed against them.

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
Only pussies punch a man while he's down.  And Swede is the hypocrite always complaining how nobody fights fair anymore.   ::) ???

and when exactly did I do that? lol

I love how you're making up a bunch of stories while youre posting haha.

I did however kick the fat dude once when he was down (not the robbery guy), but in my mind he deserved it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »
Swede = good dude.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

If I drive under the influence how many people are in danger of getting seriously hurt?

But one is not really intending to hurt anyone.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »
Only pussies punch a man while he's down.  And Swede is the hypocrite always complaining how nobody fights fair anymore.   ::) ???

read the other few posts above, swede allready said WHY he did it, it's not like you're innocent as a human being yourself

this coming from a "man" that disses women as a specie, as sex objects and all around as objects of desire... why the hate on swede all of a sudden, 99% of getbiggers are afraid of their own penis and hates women because they have a bad selfesteem.

Practise what you preach, faggg

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2010, 11:56:08 AM »
But one is not really intending to hurt anyone.

put they are knownigly putting Everyone in danger.

And If a punch goes slighly wrong the person might break his jaw or whatever, if something goes slightly wrong while driving a car under the influence people die.

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2010, 11:58:58 AM »
Read "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy to get a good idea of how Swedish society views women and the crimes committed against them.
98% of swedish men puts the pussy on a fucking Pedistal so I fail to realise your point there champ.