Author Topic: family issues  (Read 10606 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: family issues
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 08:24:41 PM »
Yeah, look, the whole me or the juice thing is fucked up. She needs to be informed about the REAL issues surrounding juice, not just the exaggerated side effects u hear from the media. Then let her make a decision.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 08:35:30 PM »
im workin on it fellas thanx for the support though!
bodybuildersreality.com

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2006, 08:39:13 PM »
im workin on it fellas thanx for the support though!

No worries, mate.

Perhaps show her some MD articles, which is what my girl reads and where she learns what is ok for me etc. As I said, she's read bad stuff about diuretics, so for me, it's no diuretics. She's also read that moderate amounts of test is actually proven to be GOOD for men as it makes them stronger and more healthy.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
yeah well shes gonna have to deal with cuz i vowed to never be one of those guys who tell people eat your carrots and brocolli and you'll like me.. i'll tell the truth to whoever asks.
bodybuildersreality.com

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2006, 08:55:23 PM »
yeah well shes gonna have to deal with cuz i vowed to never be one of those guys who tell people eat your carrots and brocolli and you'll like me.. i'll tell the truth to whoever asks.

Dude, be careful who you tell. EVERYONE knows I'm on the hot sauce and it's fucking annoying having people ask you all the time cause they've heard it from so and so.

Keep it to yourself. Trust me on this one.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2006, 09:07:30 PM »
alright we'll im sure id say something like im not comfortable talking about this or whatever but i won't lie thats all im saying....im young and there is alot of really big guys that i've looked up to and got me into training and some of em tell me straight out and give me advice other guys lie and tell me to eat my brocolli thats it. and i know they are lying. its alright, its their choice but what they say impacts me very hard.
bodybuildersreality.com

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2006, 09:54:24 PM »
alright we'll im sure id say something like im not comfortable talking about this or whatever but i won't lie thats all im saying....im young and there is alot of really big guys that i've looked up to and got me into training and some of em tell me straight out and give me advice other guys lie and tell me to eat my brocolli thats it. and i know they are lying. its alright, its their choice but what they say impacts me very hard.

Yeah, but they train and understand. They are asking for advice.

I'm talking about people I work with who don't understand and are just interested because they don't know any one else who does it. I reckon most of them secretly want to do it but don't have the balls to jab themselves (except the girls that is).

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »
I know what ur saying bro, i get it in the neck when im refusing puddings after dinner, and am seen eating tuna straight out the can later on.

What makes me laugh in these situations is when people at work or whatever are sitting around talking about all the medication that they are on and all the health problems they have and then look at me like i'm nuts when i turn down  junk food and drink a protein shake instead.  Cant say it bothers me, its actually motivation for me.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »
haha thats good! i get that too. it takes a alot to turn some things like a nice sundae or a cheeseburger.
bodybuildersreality.com