Author Topic: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show  (Read 16858 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show
« on: July 30, 2015, 02:32:13 PM »
Over the past few months, one of the most thrilling parts of waking up in the morning — aside from injecting myself with near-cocaine levels of black coffee — has been the continued saga of one Donald "Troll Me Harder" Trump (copyright on "Troll Me Harder" pending). Though I may frequently fall asleep at night with the overwhelming thought of "Is Trump still for real?" I always wake up to further proof that — yes — this man is indeed for real.

As of Thursday morning, Trump is resting atop the Republican primary field with a 20% support rate alongside his crowd-rousing toupée — surely striking beautiful fear in the hearts of many a non-reality TV star Republican. From the other side, this panic is an entertaining farce. But, just one week away from the first Republican debate, those within the ever-humorous party are scrambling to define a reason behind Trump's dominance other than "Wow. People are fucking dumb."

As it turns out, people being fucking dumb actually is the reason behind Trump's growing popularity. According to a new poll from Washington Post / ABC News, Trump's support overwhelmingly consists of "Republicans in the Midwest, conservatives across the country who do not have a college degree and (perhaps not surprisingly) those who report the most negative views of immigration and Mexican immigrants in particular." Of course, these findings likely warrant a unanimous "duh!" from most people.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 02:53:04 PM »
I am fully on board for Team Trump. :)

:D
"

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 03:11:12 PM »
Maybe he can siphon some of that prime "moron" demographic that's been voting democrat for 40 years.

Then he can go for that other core democrat constituency: dead folks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 03:15:21 PM »
Trump said on July 26 that illegal aliens can STAY if they haven't raped anyone.

This completely undermines his early platform and plays right into the obama amnesty plan. 

He supports the assault weapons ban.  Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion.  Supports universal healthcare. 

Everyone wonders why the Kochs hate him?   This is why:
Trump supports One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »
American voters are idiots, Studies Show

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 03:26:57 PM »
Another nervous post from another low information liberal.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 03:28:27 PM »
100% :D

From the other side, this panic is an entertaining farce.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 03:33:30 PM »
Obama was elected...Same citizens reliant on the government are the ones that hate authority the most...Many would have voted for Waka Flocka if he ran so that they could have smoked weed...So yes i'd say American voters are very stupid..A multi billionaire who has a strict policy on illegal immigration in years to come the birth rate will be skyrocketing a predicted 10 billion people by 2030 will be on this earth..Much more important than global warming at this time...

This is a younger board which is why you have the "newly acquired political knowledge from your college professor" type of attitude around here ... Should be changed quick. They made a south park episode about you guys...Pretty funny actually :)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 04:11:58 PM »
Trump said on July 26 that illegal aliens can STAY if they haven't raped anyone.

This completely undermines his early platform and plays right into the obama amnesty plan. 

He supports the assault weapons ban.  Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion.  Supports universal healthcare. 

Everyone wonders why the Kochs hate him?   This is why:
Trump supports One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt.

His hair has been more permanent than his political positions,” said Thomas P. Miller, a health care policy expert at the conservative American Enterprise Institute. “It’s a total random assortment of whatever plays publicly.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/will-the-real-donald-trump-please-stand-up-120607.html#ixzz3hQ3ZkFxa

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:09 PM »
Another nervous post from another low information liberal.

I dont understand your inability to admit trump is a liberal on MANY positions.

he supported universal healthcare, assault weapons ban, and abortion, dude. 

Your defense of him is "well, he's not like that anymore" but even the RIGHT is now calling out trump for being so so liberal and just screaming over any specific Qs about his policy.

I love that he's in the race, but I've been calling him a liberal idiot since 2011.  You're caught up in the celebrity of the trump thing, like Rush is, so I get it.  But really, he's a lib bro.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 04:48:19 PM »

Your defense of him is "well, he's not like that anymore" but even the RIGHT is now calling out trump for being so so liberal and just screaming over any specific Qs about his policy.

I love that he's in the race, but I've been calling him a liberal idiot since 2011.  You're caught up in the celebrity of the trump thing, like Rush is, so I get it.  But really, he's a lib bro.

Sure, I admit it.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the conniptions that he sends both parties into. Hahaha! He's trolling the entire media and political establishment and they are melting down like a Getbig noob on Shizzo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Sure, I admit it.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the conniptions that he sends both parties into. Hahaha! He's trolling the entire media and political establishment and they are melting down like a Getbig noob on Shizzo.

this is true.  Both the left and the right media are accusing EACH OTHER of propping up trump haha. 

both sides are LOVING the ratings, though.   Trump's a stone-cold liberal populist opportunist, playing this artfully.  Anyone who is really falling for the "Trump is here to save us" and "trump is a true conservative" just refuses to look up Trump's history. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 07:01:44 PM »

Coach is a fucking moron so it's not surprising he can't comprehend that. You're actually arguing with someone that's widely accepted to be the dumbest member posting here.

For Coach is simple. Rush said it, he believes it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 07:36:28 PM »
Over the past few months, one of the most thrilling parts of waking up in the morning — aside from injecting myself with near-cocaine levels of black coffee — has been the continued saga of one Donald "Troll Me Harder" Trump (copyright on "Troll Me Harder" pending). Though I may frequently fall asleep at night with the overwhelming thought of "Is Trump still for real?" I always wake up to further proof that — yes — this man is indeed for real.

As of Thursday morning, Trump is resting atop the Republican primary field with a 20% support rate alongside his crowd-rousing toupée — surely striking beautiful fear in the hearts of many a non-reality TV star Republican. From the other side, this panic is an entertaining farce. But, just one week away from the first Republican debate, those within the ever-humorous party are scrambling to define a reason behind Trump's dominance other than "Wow. People are fucking dumb."

As it turns out, people being fucking dumb actually is the reason behind Trump's growing popularity. According to a new poll from Washington Post / ABC News, Trump's support overwhelmingly consists of "Republicans in the Midwest, conservatives across the country who do not have a college degree and (perhaps not surprisingly) those who report the most negative views of immigration and Mexican immigrants in particular." Of course, these findings likely warrant a unanimous "duh!" from most people.

Those are paid sign holders.  Those illegals are getting 10 bucks an hour to cheer for Trump
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 07:59:06 PM »
Coach is a fucking moron so it's not surprising he can't comprehend that. You're actually arguing with someone that's widely accepted to be the dumbest member posting here.

For Coach is simple. Rush said it, he believes it.

You're like from the UK aren't you? You should be used to getting things handed to you.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 08:05:51 PM »
Maybe he can siphon some of that prime "moron" demographic that's been voting democrat for 40 years.

Then he can go for that other core democrat constituency: dead folks.

Sadly that's not an option AJ. The broke ass retards that the Liberals sell to are looking for free shit - NOT opportunity.. The Don knows how to create opportunities. The catch is that the losers that don't want to work don't care about a man that can create jobs...

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 08:08:47 PM »
It makes NO SENSE that we allow those on welfare to vote.. That's the dumbest thing ever!?!?
OTHER THAN SENIORS !!
if you are working age and getting welfare then - its like this ... You don't pay taxes - your opinion doesn't matter!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »
You're like from the UK aren't you? You should be used to getting things handed to you.

Why do you assume I'm being hostile? I'm stating a well known fact. Ask anyone. You're the dumbest poster on here, that's factual, not malicious or hostile.

Obama is x5 smarter than you. Another fact.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 08:25:03 PM »
Every bit as good a candidate as you are going to get the chance to vote for....and at least has entertainment value.

Same powers own both parties folks...

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 08:26:57 PM »

Who fucking cares... I am very liberal on many social issues. The government needs to stay the fuck out of our pockets - bedrooms - boardrooms - churches - clubs etc etc..  Assault weapons ban is a total fucking joke ... That solves NOTHING and is simply an easily manipulated issue to arouse INTENSE emotions...
The problem is that we glorify FAILURE AND POVERTY in this country.  

Guess what??? If you are broke - YOU FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE... it's 100% YOUR fault..

There - we need to stop pitying the losers / failures / poor and start PUSHING people to SUCCEED..  Fucking kids get a "participation ribbon"????  WTF??  Fuck their " feelings".  I failed TONS in life... The very fact that I could look in the mirror and say "listen you stinking monkey (gorillas HATE to be called mere monkeys) - you are fucking all up and if you don't change things you are going to continue fucking up!!!" THAT made all the difference in the world.
Do I think abortion is disgusting?? It's so cold that it literally breaks my heart to think of lives never given the chance... BUT - trying to solve it through government is NOT the answer.  

I come across as an arrogant dickhead I am certain.. A good bit is because I often don't take this place serious and just spew whatever.. I do think there are too many insecure pussies here - but that's everywhere sadly.
I have a much bigger heart than most bleeding hearts. I may hack on a tool for being jealous - but I would never turn a buddy away if he needed to talk. They know I might be blunt but I know I am right.
I got where I am by fucking up beaucoup (that's a shit load) and if being a prick makes someone think then good.
Fiscal CONSERVATIVE is the ONLY way for anyone that truly cares about others. If you are fiscal liberal you absolutely do not give a fuck about your fellow man. It would be pretty safe to say that liberal fiscal policy is a racist as popping a whip!!!
I know there are cats reading this that understand and in their hearts - maybe in the cockle or sub-cockle region of their heart but still in the heart - they agree with me.

I done gone and done it again - so its time to turn into pumpkin. Just think about it

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:38 PM »
Why do you assume I'm being hostile? I'm stating a well known fact. Ask anyone. You're the dumbest poster on here, that's factual, not malicious or hostile.

Obama is x5 smarter than you. Another fact.

Are you retarded?? "Obama is 5X smarter than you - another fact"?????   What douche-bag uses that as his argument???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 09:01:57 PM »
Are you retarded?? "Obama is 5X smarter than you - another fact"?????   What douche-bag uses that as his argument???

I agree. Obama is at least 50x smarter than Coach and Obama is far from being a genius.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 09:21:38 PM »
I agree. Obama is at least 50x smarter than Coach and Obama is far from being a genius.

Typical lib response because they can't defend issues. Completely void of commonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:01 PM »
One thing we are all forgetting--- Trump has been VERY VAGUE on most political issues so far.

Once his "base" learns he wants to let illegals stay (amnesty)...
Once his "base" learns he supports the assault weapons ban...
Once his "base" learns he's okay with abortion, just not late-term...

They'll start to peel off and support actual conservatives like walker or Cruz.  

Right now, trump is EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE.  He's all nationalism and cheering, balls and perfect answers.  As soon as he has to raise his hand to say whether or not he'll kick out 11 million borders or agree he won't fight abortion - THEN things start changing.  Right now, people agree with trump on "USA KICKS ASS, WASHINGTON SUCKS!" - But once people actually hear where he stands on issues they care about, everything will change fast.

Ya had no idea Trump was a liberal.  Then it became "I don't care if he was liberal in 2009, all I care about is 2015".   Sorry, but in my humble opinion, a whole lot of his liberal leanings will be present in his administration.  You don't just "undo" 62 years of being a democrat one day.  He is what he is.  He might hate rapists and love the USA, but deep down, he's okay with abortion and gun control.