Author Topic: Titus/Ryan/James on CBS Tonight at 10pm  (Read 9797 times)

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
Re: Titus/Ryan/James on CBS Tonight at 10pm
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 01:47:23 PM »
a he and not a she? Well, that changes everything. Stratch what I wrote. ;)

:)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »
yeah bad reporting and pretty boring stuff at least for us on this board and those in the bb world who knew/know of the story for a few years now.

vince neil? who gives a royal shit? about him? extra attention for a few minutes can you say!

of course they had to, just had to mention steroids, although i'm surprised pleasantly i might add that they DID NOT use roid rage and steroid abuse as the reason for the crime! funny how the commentator voice over said " besides steroids, the couple were using illegal drugs such as blah, blah" um, steroids are illegal too you uninformed bad reporting nitwit reporter!

have to go on record as saying i met kelly way back in june of 2003 at a street sidewalk bb supplement function there in venice, right in front of the l.a. supplement store. talked to her for well over an hour close to 2 hours and she was/seemed to be so damn cool, sweet and NORMAL! she didn't know me from adam, but we talked and talked about everything, felt bad that i was monopolizing her time with the many other fans around but she was the one who wanted to keep on talking to me?! also remember craig driving by and honking at us and she waved to him and he smiled and waved back. so bummed out kelly went down this path in life!

if anything the other bber's at that function i would have thought would have gone done the evil wrong path such as guy grundy who made fun of the street people walking by who also seemed very hungry they eagerly scarfed up the free protein bar samples and grundy was totally uncool to these poor folks so who is/was he to judge anyone!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »
I guess genetics do play role on the way you look... ;D
I loved it when Vince Neil said that Titus gave him steroids and GH ::)
Vince Neil = Titus sold and inject fake stuff to him!! he still looks like shit!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »
When this occured in December 2005, I am pretty sure that Titus and Ryan were not even near steroids for the last 6-9 months.  When I saw them in September of that year, Titus was normal sized. The problem was the hardcore drugs - meth, cocaine, and crap like that.  That stuff ruined three lives, and a myriad of family members too.

If you didnt watch it last night, here is the video of the episode

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4586676n

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »
yeah bad reporting and pretty boring stuff at least for us on this board and those in the bb world who knew/know of the story for a few years now.

vince neil? who gives a royal shit? about him? extra attention for a few minutes can you say!

of course they had to, just had to mention steroids, although i'm surprised pleasantly i might add that they DID NOT use roid rage and steroid abuse as the reason for the crime! funny how the commentator voice over said " besides steroids, the couple were using illegal drugs such as blah, blah" um, steroids are illegal too you uninformed bad reporting nitwit reporter!

have to go on record as saying i met kelly way back in june of 2003 at a street sidewalk bb supplement function there in venice, right in front of the l.a. supplement store. talked to her for well over an hour close to 2 hours and she was/seemed to be so damn cool, sweet and NORMAL! she didn't know me from adam, but we talked and talked about everything, felt bad that i was monopolizing her time with the many other fans around but she was the one who wanted to keep on talking to me?! also remember craig driving by and honking at us and she waved to him and he smiled and waved back. so bummed out kelly went down this path in life!

if anything the other bber's at that function i would have thought would have gone done the evil wrong path such as guy grundy who made fun of the street people walking by who also seemed very hungry they eagerly scarfed up the free protein bar samples and grundy was totally uncool to these poor folks so who is/was he to judge anyone!

In the Murder pool, I got Guy Grundy to be the next person in the industry to be arrested for murder...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »
The entire 1 hour show minus commercials on youtube, at least for now. Here's the first one.

Damn, Titus had Bill Clinton's taste in twat, James isn't any hotter than the wife. All that for this?  :-\

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »
this bitch that everyone is crying for was a thief, whore and drug addict.

Anyway you cut it - that's still better than a murderer.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »
Didn't watch the whole thing but just a few things that I noticed. Mellissa's mom didn't seem too upset about all this. I got the feeling that they probably didn't have the great of a relationship. I'm bettin a book deal will come her way soon. The lady judge seemed to get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing Craig's shrunkin muscles, personally putting him down and grandstanding and forgetting that she was supposed to be dealing out some type of justice for someone who had been murdered. I doubt we will ever know the real story of what happened but I'm sure that it is something in between everything that we have heard.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008, 09:05:44 PM »
"We know there were tensions between the two. In this marriage there was the freedom to involve themselves sexually with different partners, threesomes, ménage a trios. I'm sure it was a jealousy issue," Detective O'Kelley says.

I know this is true because it was all but explicitly stated on Craig's website back in the day.

Before his Pinnacle endorsement contract, Craig offered “personal” training sessions; he hosted his clients in his Las Vegas home.  The deal was you would buy a weekend package and Craig would provide lodging at his house, meals in and out of the house and lots of “training” time. 

Officially, this service was available to men, women, and couples, and his gf would participate if that was desired, but as you can guess the client base was mostly men so Kelly could conveniently dissappear on command.  :-\

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »
Great
Q

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
"We know there were tensions between the two. In this marriage there was the freedom to involve themselves sexually with different partners, threesomes, ménage a trios. I'm sure it was a jealousy issue," Detective O'Kelley says.

I know this is true because it was all but explicitly state on Craig's website back in the day.

Before his Pinnacle endorsement contract, Craig offered “personal” training sessions; he hosted his clients in his Las Vegas home.  The deal was you would buy a weekend package and Craig would provide lodging at his house, meals in and out of the house and lots of “training” time. 

Officially, this service was available to men, women, and couples, and his gf would participate if that was desired, but as you can guess the client base was mostly men so Kelly could conveniently dissappear on command.  :-\

WTF?  :-X
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2008, 09:40:44 PM »
Great

"He's got talent"

Really? What talent would that be?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »
WTF?  :-X

I could not make this stuff up!  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »
I could not make this stuff up!  ::)

Oh no, I believe you. It's just....man, this whole fucking industry....so fucked up. Literally from A to Z, absolute shit. 
HAHA, RON.....

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
It was crazy to see the transformational stages of Kelly's cosmetic surgeries in sequence.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2008, 10:00:40 PM »
It was crazy to see the transformational stages of Kelly's cosmetic surgeries in sequence.

Yep. Kelly was actually cute at one point. her voice got deeper as well.
HAHA, RON.....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »
The lady judge seemed to get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing Craig's shrunkin muscles, personally putting him down and grandstanding and forgetting that she was supposed to be dealing out some type of justice for someone who had been murdered.

lol, yeah I noticed the same thing.  Judges don't tend to get quite so personal in announcing/expounding verdicts.  Then again, in this particular case 1) emotions were running high, for good reason, and 2) the judge may have been melodramatizing things for the sake of the news media.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »

I couldn't believe that change in her appearance over time.  You're 100% right...very adorable gal early on, but later was transformed into a swollen-lipped frankenstein-ette who looked like a week-old corpse.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2008, 10:32:10 PM »
Didn't watch the whole thing but just a few things that I noticed. Mellissa's mom didn't seem too upset about all this. I got the feeling that they probably didn't have the great of a relationship. I'm bettin a book deal will come her way soon. The lady judge seemed to get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing Craig's shrunkin muscles, personally putting him down and grandstanding and forgetting that she was supposed to be dealing out some type of justice for someone who had been murdered. I doubt we will ever know the real story of what happened but I'm sure that it is something in between everything that we have heard.

Here here!!! I felt the same way about the mom. It was a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2008, 10:33:42 PM »

Actually her voice on the interview sounded nothing like her from years past. I thought that was weird.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2008, 02:30:35 AM »
She was a user, abuser, addict, theif, and sinner.

just like your mother

shut it you fucking dweeb....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:24 AM »
I don't think we'll ever know the whole truth about what really happened.  I will never understand why they didn't just bury her body instead of burning it.  I bet they would have gotten away with it that way.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2008, 08:36:26 AM »
She was a user, abuser, addict, theif, and sinner.

So how does any of that merit death as the end result?
That's like me saying you should die because you're in the top 5 most retarded poster GetBig has.
Just because it's Craig, who you have some type of crush on, you defend him to the end of the earth. What's in it for you?
Maybe Melissa was a addict, stole, and in your eyes a sinner. Again, how does that merit her death?
Think about this; innocent people do not take a body and set it on fire. They do not go on a late night Wal Mart shopping spree for 7 bottles of lighter fluid. They do not do any of this just to "save our reputation and careers."
One bottle of lighter fluid, can be disputed. Sure, they were up late at night and I'm positive Kelly nor Craig are the first people to ever purchase lighter fluid late at night. But SEVEN?! That's one big fucking BBQ there.
Defend Craig all you want. Make out Melissa to be a whore, addict, and whatever else you'd like.
In the court of law, evidence is used to convict or acquit people based on what is presented to them. There are some mistakes that can be made.
But from what we know and the landslide of evidence that the public has seen (people involved in the case see far more than the public).....as Det. Grissom from CSI says...."The evidence does not lie."
Too many oddities in this case to say Craig and/or Kelly did not do commit the crime.
Why they committed it, and who/what Melissa was is not so relevant. If they had a problem with Melissa, there are services available for them to help. I'm 100% sure the state would not have put Melissa to death for any of the reasons stated as why she died.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:08 AM »
Craig is a terrible liar.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2008, 08:48:48 AM »
THE GUY HAS BEEN IN JAIL BEFORE,HE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND WHEN TOO SAY.THE GUYS DEFENDING HIM ARE JUST TRYING TO SAVE HIM FROM LIFE TO MAYBE REDUCED TO SEE THE TRUE LIGHT OF DAY,EITHER WAY THE GUY IS NO GOOD TO SOCIETY,ALL FOR HIMSELF.IS MANTRA WAS PROBABLY HIS WHOLE LIFE 'WHATS IN IT FOR CRAIG'