Author Topic: Synthol Mania - do girls really do this?  (Read 54094 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: synthol ass
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 01:24:19 PM »
this is all so disturbing

why is it disturbing? you got phillip heath doing exactly same thing and get compliment for this... he actually place top 2 olympia lol

look at the fella on the beach arm wrestling ....look at his arms...then bring up phillips arms...look at phillip torse aside from arms....look at phillip arms once again and then look at this fella arms.... phillip heath really wanted big arms,,his arms were not that big...they were 18 inches...he really wanted big arms...the fella on the beach pulls hsi oil bag implents quite well...so just think of bodybuild who train and use weight for long time in addition to other hormones...

why is it disturbing ...branch warren has same blob in his bicepts...

you got to understand half of the top profesional of generation nothingess would not even place back in the 90s lol they are all drugs,,and would stop at nothing,,they will sneak out and get surgery done,,they will lie,,they wil do anything and everything,,no morals ,,no care,,and by the way if jason think he is going to history books in bodybuilding he is severly mistaken ,,he would be remembered as just another blob,,nothing special ,,even if he win 5 -6 times mr o ....he will never be rememberd for his physiqe ,,ever!

but phillip heath took it to a whole new level of using the exact same balonie that those fellas you laugh at here do !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »
do you think these guys know the guy is full of oil or that they think it are real muscles?
considering people from outside already think that protein shakes are steroids?

they think its steroids,,they think its real,,they think phillip heath is real too,,they dont understand that its not,,

but you do need to have the ability to knwo what yore doing or get guidance,,if you know wht you are doing you can get far in bodybuild 2000

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »
fellas,,,this is prime example of brazilian fucktards,,,they living in same lala land as generation nothingness,,,they fill arms and ass with so much oil,,,they are ADDICTS to it,,,when I say addicts i mean when they run out of synthol they use everyday cooking virgin oil to inject,,,and when I say virgin oil i actually mean conolla oil cause cheaper form,,,,this my friends no differnt then current ifbb pro generation,,,just brazilain are on lunitic level,,,

you my friends need to open eye wider to the real truth,,,druggie you see down in brazillian with 30 inch arm,,,no different then druggie you see olympia weekend signing autograph looking like bloofy mess with abslute NO foundation,,,this is NO shock fellas no shock at all,,,,

-gh15's first officer approved

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
2 things here :

1) These people are seriously fucked in the head. No and, if, or but's about it !!!

2) Bobby, you ain't no Gh15. There can only be one. Got it, cockbreath ?

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 05:12:34 PM »
never claim to be him....as you may like yanking on weiner for fun...i do this for the kicks...also, glad to see you're relaxing tonight.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
I saw a fat woman at Wal-Mart the other day with arms that would match these. Obesity must make fat people jacked!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 05:49:19 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 06:00:21 PM »
IS that 2006 pic real?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »
never claim to be him....as you may like yanking on weiner for fun...i do this for the kicks...also, glad to see you're relaxing tonight.

Only weiner I " yank " is my own, Bobby. Why not write some useful for " kicks ", Bobby ? Something useful to contribute, perhaps ? Call me crazy. I don't know. And, yes, I do seem to be a little keyed up, don't I ? Maybe it's because the only pussy that seems available to me right now is fat pussy. It's downright depressing, Bobby .....

fitnessgurus

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 06:36:44 PM »

HAHA Have you seen all the youtube videos of the guy in the first photo, he really think he is something... havnt seen them then do it!

I cant understand why you would misuse synthol or use it at all to be honest, I understand why BB would use it to tone some muscles but these guys are going way to far with it. Photos with the massive biceps, what are they thinking? its as if its going to burst any second and looks ridiculus.. tiny upper body and massive biceps haha

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 09:03:27 PM »

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »
This thread is really fucking up my high.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2011, 09:16:02 PM »
 :o

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2011, 10:07:59 PM »
Holy shit!  Tommy Morrison was really falling apart there.  Not sure it's a synthol problem, either.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2011, 02:41:39 AM »
What is the name of the larger guy??
Re Tard

rekless

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011, 02:42:08 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:47 AM »

Pwnage starts  at 2:12.
I'm not surprised, though I was hoping his arm would explode, just like with Valentino.

On a sidenote, those 2 cowboys are hell annoying but those Brazilian butts saved their program 8)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 02:50:37 AM »
I'm not surprised, though I was hoping his arm would explode, just like with Valentino.

On a sidenote, those 2 cowboys are hell annoying but those Brazilian butts saved their program 8)

gh15 is right.

Pill Heath's arms look almost as bad as this guy.Almost as soft, almost as undefinined and fake looking. The only difference is that the Pill Heath and Cutler and all them are megadosin on gear too so they have more muscle, but the oil levels look almost the same.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2011, 03:10:31 AM »
gh15 is right.

Pill Heath's arms look almost as bad as this guy.Almost as soft, almost as undefinined and fake looking. The only difference is that the Pill Heath and Cutler and all them are megadosin on gear too so they have more muscle, but the oil levels look almost the same.

Minus that undefined argument I agree 100%
The lack of good proportions makes his 2nd 'O place a -very bad- joke.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »
gh15 is right.

Phil's arms in contest mode don't look soft...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 04:04:18 AM »
Phil's arms in contest mode don't look soft...

And if all these other guys used drugs to bring their body fat down to 4%, they wouldn't look soft either.

The only thing that makes Pill's arms look hard on contest day is the megadoses of AAS and the extremely low body fat. He's just like Flex Wheeler though, FULL of synthol.

"Big" BRFS approved

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011, 05:00:27 AM »
All these people are losers. Ugly as fuck!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2011, 05:15:23 AM »
All fucked in the head. I wonder if they really and truly see how fucking ridiculous they look. The fact that people look at them cause they're retarded seems to be lost on them. A quick 2 years of training would give you a physique poignant enough to attract attention, if that's what you so helplessly crave. On top of that, you'd be looked at in a positive way too. Then again, freaks and miscreants would always find a way to turn a positive into a negative.  ::)

I often think the same kind of thing myself.
Once again it all comes down to going to extremes and not useing good sensible judgement.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2011, 05:43:19 AM »
Love it - incredible that this is real.