Author Topic: STFU about Nasser!  (Read 4482 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: STFU about Nasser!
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »
Another thread with a brutal owning of nassers schmoe boys.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2009, 01:34:12 AM »
What's with all the fucking Nasser posts?   Nasser this.....Nasser that.......Nasser is an ass hat!  He's a has been, never went anywhere special bodybuilder. 

Nasser who ?
asstropin

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2009, 01:36:52 AM »
Nasser who ?

nasser the guy you sent me a PM before to thank me for posting one of his rare pics saying that the 90s was the best era :P.. do you remember this my friend or shall i remind you more?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2009, 01:39:21 AM »
Nasser who ?

Nasser = the bloatball borderline retarded bodybuilder who has his thong sniffing schmoe boys defend his multiple failures and shame on getbig. ;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2009, 02:28:09 AM »
nasser the guy you sent me a PM before to thank me for posting one of his rare pics saying that the 90s was the best era :P.. do you remember this my friend or shall i remind you more?

That was irony...

i can confirm, i pm to sherief that nasser is for me one of the best bber of the 90's, the golden era for me.
i meet nasser several time at fibo, always a friendly guy, looking really smart, and he can remember people years after years, a really cool guy, not like ray or wheeler, arrogant and always looking boring and being there...

sad fact that on getbig a shitty pics of a guy out of shape summarize a 10 years career....
asstropin

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2009, 02:33:35 AM »
That was irony...

i can confirm, i pm to sherief that nasser is for me one of the best bber of the 90's, the golden era for me.
i meet nasser several time at fibo, always a friendly guy, looking really smart, and he can remember people years after years, a really cool guy, not like ray or wheeler, arrogant and always looking boring and being there...

sad fact that on getbig a shitty pics of a guy out of shape summarize a 10 years career....

i was just joking with you my friend, but thx for your comment!!..

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2009, 02:46:21 AM »
Like it or not but for a few good years Nasser was an Olympia contender dominating the other contests as well

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2009, 07:55:00 AM »
I wonder...

is nasser bringing out a coloringbook?