Author Topic: Would Flex Lewis make Top 4 in the Open mr O?  (Read 4016 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Would Flex Lewis make Top 4 in the Open mr O?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 05:12:40 AM »
With this year's line up?

why not?

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 06:38:59 PM »
With this year's line up?

why not?

WoooSHHHHHHHHH
Because Phil, Kai, Shawn and Dennis would make him look really small.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2014, 06:48:09 PM »
Because Phil, Kai, Shawn and Dennis would make him look really small.

If it was all about being big, different story.

Too bad Phil looked 4 months pregnant, Wolf has absolutely no calves, and shawn is smooth and watery.

Although Flex may be smaller, he may be the better bodybuilder due to the lack of weak points. He is a more complete bodybuilder than the above 3.
X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2014, 07:01:03 PM »
He couldn't even beat Ronnie Rockel and Toney Freedman. I like Flex, but there is just no way he could have been top for at this years O, which was the question. Flex's abs looked bad at this show, for the first time ever did I see bad abs on him.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2014, 08:54:03 PM »
he probably stands on stage now weighing 220-225.   nobody makes weight and stays at that weight for the actual contest.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 05:30:27 AM »
the judges allowed one of the competitors to stand any place he pleased.  If your name is heath or your name is Pelitier, you should NOT be allowed
No, the judges & mainly the competitors allowed one to stand infront of the line. Onstage, you do whatever you can to get an advantage. I can understand in 2012, maybe Kai & the others didn't realize it gave Phil an advantage. After that being the main topici of conversation for a whole yr, he does it again & none of the other competitors followed him  ???  That's more on the competitors than the judges. If Arnold did the same thing, ppl would be talking about how smart he was.

How many Mr. Olympia titles does Shawn Ray have? How many does Frank Zane have?

How many times was Ray judged by his peers to be the best bodybuilder on the planet?

That has NOTHING to do with who was better. Dexter has one Olympia Flew Wheeler has none. No one in their right mind would claim that Dexter in his prime was better than Wheeler in his prime.

No. No period. No end of story. That's just your opinion. Frank Zane was a great bber for his time and the type of physique most would want over any of the other bbers of that era and now. But strictly as a bber, using bbing standards, Zane wasn't even close to Shawn Ray. Zane never came remotely close to having the muscle mass and proportions that Shawn carried. Look at it this way: far, far more people today can achieve the level that Zane achieved in his prime in terms of muscular development. Very few can attain Shawn Ray's level. Even today on the Olympia stage. Zane would have been even greater if he had more muscle. Something he could never achieve during his era.

Of course this is my opinion and I would never have the arrogance to claim to be the final word on any subject.
[/b]

Yes, & a damn good opinion & in my opinion, the final word  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 05:34:08 AM »
Flex made a stupid decision... :-\