Author Topic: 94 olympia it seems dorian won on back and chest, levrone ray bracing him  (Read 4154 times)

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Dorian=all torso Mentzer=all arms Zane=winner

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
1st Levrone
2nd Ray
3rd Dorian

And that's being generous to Dorian. This Olympia was a joke. You just can't be the best in the world with one arm!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Watch the final posedown.  Notice how much thicker and dense Dorian is compared to everyone else.

GAME OVER

Trev

• Getbig IV
Watch the final posedown.  Notice how much thicker and dense Dorian is compared to everyone else.

GAME OVER
1 arm is completely destroyed - Symmetry doesn't exist. You can't have a one armed Mr Olympia. End of

lesaucer

levrone got ass raped that year.. a shame.. a fucking shame!!!

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
1 arm is completely destroyed - Symmetry doesn't exist. You can't have a one armed Mr Olympia. End of

Agree....

Trev

• Getbig IV
levrone got ass raped that year.. a shame.. a fucking shame!!!
Proved there's nothing fixed about the Olympia I guess as Levrone was by far the poster boy of bodybuilding back then - Weider would have loved him to have won the "O" !

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

In the end it's the number of points. But I agree that the missing arms should raise the points drastically.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
i still think diesel edged it......... levrone did look awsome tho, my all time favorite  bodybuilder...

and how awsome was the overall standard regarding condition and overall quality, best period for body builiding ever 90 to 99...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Dorian is tough he can beat the rest with one arm.  8) Charles Clairmont looked tremendous.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
Nice music lol alll of them shredded no1 off! Gotta love the 90s

yates fan

• Getbig III
dorian was only missing one bicep,nothing wrong with the triceps,some of the best tris ever.also he was better conditioned than anyone in the show.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
i still think diesel edged it......... levrone did look awsome tho, my all time favorite  bodybuilder...

and how awsome was the overall standard regarding condition and overall quality, best period for body builiding ever 90 to 99...

.c'mon diesel!!!!..... lets seeeee it!!!!!..... show them!!!!!......c'mon 1 more!!!!!!! lets have it outttt!!!!!!

hhahahah big diesel deserved all of the titles because he had a different class of muscle all over his complete frame......according to bb criteria he made everyone else look like an underwear model  or a swimmer......yes i do like shawn's look and flex's and levrones ...... but dorian was the better bodybuilder........ thanks......end of thread!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Dorian won fair and square, sorry ladies. His bicep was torn, but his triceps and forearms were still great and he had too much mass, thickness and conditioning for the rest of the guys.

K Lo looked great, but not good enough to beat Dorian or even Shawn for that matter. It was close between Kevin and Shawn, but not between Dorian and them.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
not this shit again. fuck, Yates won over and out. this was like 17 years ago. give it a rest. Yates killed me and Kev shoulda woulda coulda been second.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Dorian won, let it go.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Shawn did look great for this show.

I can't say the same for Dorian though.  :-X

yates fan

• Getbig III
there wasnt a single year that dorian competed that anybody came close.

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
why did yates win?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
He won because he is a WASP ;D White Anglo-Saxon Protestant power baby! 8)