Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 39007 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »
7 pages in and no one blamed Obama or cops... I think we're making progress..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »
7 pages in and no one blamed Obama or cops... I think we're making progress..

Well its obvious its both of their faults.

obamas fault for allowing the cops to allow the kid on the track.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2014, 09:47:40 AM »
at worst the police will mail out a citation for Jwalking to Kevin Ward Jr

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »
at worst the police will mail out a citation for Jwalking to Kevin Ward Jr
Let's not kill the kid over this.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2014, 10:17:50 AM »
Let's not kill the kid over this.

are you a virgin?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2014, 10:20:19 AM »
are you a virgin?
Lol!!!! Quit Joshing me bro.  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2014, 10:42:47 AM »
Kid looked tyred and exhausted.

;D Not bad, not bad at all.

What we can all learn from this is- walk on the dirt track, go down for the dirt nap. 
a

Uncle Junior

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2014, 10:44:58 AM »
are you a virgin?

How much you charge these days for cock in your ass for a line of coke?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2014, 10:47:13 AM »
NASCAR must take some blame here. They have become a bit like WWE with the promotion of bravado on and off the track which gets the fans in a frenzy. Whoop whoop. When that little dwarf girl jumps outta her car and chases another driver thru the pits the fans get all wet and spring a chubby. Doughtnut spinning gets them all "a bother". Idle threats on the talk shows has become common. NASCAR loves it all. With a super dog in one hand and a beer in the other fans over pay for their tickets...line up to buy hats shirts and jackets. It seems that if we get back to simply racing millions will be lost. So we lose an idiot kid....GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES.

$KACHING$

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »
NASCAR should go back to racing modified STOCK cars, that would be way more interesting.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2014, 10:52:55 AM »
How much you charge these days for cock in your ass for a line of coke?

You know who I am mama's little attic boy

And we both know well I work, unlike you, and let's not go down this path you swine consumed piggish looking queer

Because yea while my account may have gotten read and steroid posts delete, you ran a cycle and look like absolute shit--garbage... I can't even start. I've never looked as bad as you on NO gear or on mega dosed, no counting doses,
Shooting 10 cc EQ in one go- 2 shots obviously up the
Ass like you like right ? - to front load when I looked like a big fuck but
A brute pig .

You're a midget little fuck boy, and really you don't even have the right to speak towards me because my life is something you wake up in tears after dreaming of after looking in mirror

If I woke up
You id off myself

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:19 AM »
Lol!!!! Quit Joshing me bro.  ;D

Alright admittedly your posts have improved SLIGHTLY

You still revert to retard every few days post about
Post style etc I'll take it easy on you for an hour as I'm going to the gym now

Uncle Junior

« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2014, 11:09:45 AM »
You know who I am mama's little attic boy

My little bitch and fuck toy, that's what you are homo, that the problem with sharing your account with fat dum fucks, they got big mouths and they ratted you out. I told you this gimmick style is beneath you, it fucking embarrassing, email Ron to make you new handle and don't share with the fat fucks anymore.

And we both know well I work, unlike you, and let's not go down this path you swine consumed piggish looking queer

I know you like the ephedrine/heroin chique metro sexual look for your customers in Kings Cross. Get job you lazy mongoloid and quit looking for hand outs, you might as well make a sign outside Kings Cross station, saying you suck cock for gear.

Because yea while my account may have gotten read and steroid posts delete, you ran a cycle and look like absolute shit--garbage... I can't even start. I've never looked as bad as you on NO gear or on mega dosed, no counting doses,
Shooting 10 cc EQ in one go- 2 shots obviously up the
Ass like you like right ? - to front load when I looked like a big fuck but
A brute pig .

I take steroid advice from you, you dumb fuck, while you running around looking for place to live, i'm fucking 3 whores a day, driving 120k cars, eating and drinking like a king, I get pussy delivered to me on a plate immigrant, if you didn't snort so much coke I give you a job as my butler maybe. Straighten the fuck up, why you share this account with such fucking losers? You had chance to be in fucking dream team. I was answer to your fucking dreams you choose share account with the nobodies and fat fucks? You were never smart person.

You're a midget little fuck boy, and really you don't even have the right to speak towards me because my life is something you wake up in years after dreaming of after looking in mirror

I own your life like I own an Aston Martin, money, power, connections, business, women....everything....n othing i don't have, why you choose to share account with such losers is beyond me....you completely fucked up, complete waste of talent son.
Wake the fuck up, this is real life not some school boy fantasy to look like Arnold, how fucking stupid you can be in life???
?

Fuck this gay shit account, email Ron come back with good name, not this shitty "Var city".....fucking Anavar city....you don't think I didn't figuire you out inside two minutes. You still talk like fucking European version of Jason Blah ha Blah blah. ;)

Your on the wrong side. BS send her love.

Mwah
x0x0x

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »
I seriously doubt Stewy didn't lose a seconds sleep over this.

And there were also witness reports of Tony's team replacing the right rear tire with another one immediately after lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »

And there were also witness reports of Tony's team replacing the right rear tire with another one immediately after lol.
I call bullshit on this. He will carry this baggage until he dies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »

he told people he was racing the next day.  I think that borders on potential psychopath. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2014, 04:42:55 PM »
he told people he was racing the next day.  I think that borders on potential psychopath. 

Strongest public statement you could make to prove you weren't culpable in any way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2014, 04:51:48 PM »
Strongest public statement you could make to prove you weren't culpable in any way.

maybe.  or maybe he's the guy washing blood off his hands getting ready for date #2 of the evening. 

There's a dead man on the track with his head on backwards... my vehicle was the last thing that touched him before the unforgiving ground.  The LAST thing on my mind is the next race.

I think Stewart is one of those people with ice water in their veins.  No emotion.  Allow them to rise to top of a highly dangerous/competitive field.   Looking back at history, the best/most dominant dictators, pirates, athletes, conquerors, whatever.... they were all a little evil and crazy and psychotic.  Maybe he is too.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »

Lolz
He's not hiding it one bit either by doing so. Good on him.  8)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »

That would have been a public relations nightmare had he raced.  I suspect someone got in his ear and convinced him to sit out for his own good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2014, 09:06:02 PM »
Wow... he has repeatedly threaten to run people over.  He's run over people in his own pit crew.  He's used his helmet as a weapon.  He's used his car as a battering ram many times in races.  I don't believe he wanted to KILL Ward, but I do think he wanted to either shake him, blast him with dirt, or even knock him on his ass.   Dude INTENTIONALLY hits cars at 200+ mph, and gloats/threatens about it. 

http://nypost.com/2014/08/11/tony-stewarts-temper-has-stained-his-rise-to-top-of-nascar/

The revelation comes as previous dug up video footage of the veteran over the course of the last decade goes on to show Tony Stewart in a variety of confrontations, lending credibility that the NASCAR driver thrives on aggression and has a history of physical confrontation.

Video footage stemming back as far as 2002 shows in one instance the veteran erupting at fellow drivers, filmed plowing down pit crew members, threatening to run fellow competitors off the track, shoving drivers in anger and even throwing his helmet at a car.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2014, 09:28:40 PM »
Wow... he has repeatedly threaten to run people over.  He's run over people in his own pit crew.  He's used his helmet as a weapon.  He's used his car as a battering ram many times in races.  I don't believe he wanted to KILL Ward, but I do think he wanted to either shake him, blast him with dirt, or even knock him on his ass.   Dude INTENTIONALLY hits cars at 200+ mph, and gloats/threatens about it. 

http://nypost.com/2014/08/11/tony-stewarts-temper-has-stained-his-rise-to-top-of-nascar/

The revelation comes as previous dug up video footage of the veteran over the course of the last decade goes on to show Tony Stewart in a variety of confrontations, lending credibility that the NASCAR driver thrives on aggression and has a history of physical confrontation.

Video footage stemming back as far as 2002 shows in one instance the veteran erupting at fellow drivers, filmed plowing down pit crew members, threatening to run fellow competitors off the track, shoving drivers in anger and even throwing his helmet at a car.

There's little doubt that Tony Stewart is a major asshole.  He always has been.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
There's little doubt that Tony Stewart is a major asshole.  He always has been.

But he didn't get out of his car and walk in the middle of a race track.....

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »
But he didn't get out of his car and walk in the middle of a race track.....

I'm not blaming him for what happened.  Just stating that his disposition has always been what it is.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »
I'm not blaming him for what happened.  Just stating that his disposition has always been what it is.

I still am baffled by why a car was accelerating under a caution flag?