Author Topic: Brushing Off The Office Fatties For Lunch  (Read 4234 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Brushing Off The Office Fatties For Lunch
« on: February 06, 2007, 07:44:02 AM »
I have been invited out to lunch numerous times by fellow collegues, when I ask where they are going its always to some place that offers shit food. I always say to them that I don't eat pizza/wings/fries etc - they say "Oh but they have these big salads" - yeh I am gonna spend money on a salad listening to these fats munching out like pigs. 
K

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Brushing Off The Office Fatties For Lunch
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 07:50:01 AM »
yeah most people dont eat healthy at work
Valhalla awaits.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:50:19 AM »
hahaha welcome to my world at lunch....

The worst is when they say , LUNCH is on us today, the office will be serving lunch...

I walk into the kitchen and see three boxes of pizza and two liters of soda.. hahahah

Then all the bitches , while eating pizza are like " I dont think this is in my south beach diet book .... oh well can you keep a secret" ...  hahhhaha
L

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »
Yeah, I get a bit p*ssed off eating out of tupperware dishes every day, but I just have to look at the fatasses where I work downing grease-laden crap for lunch and it makes the chicken and rice go down a bit easier  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 07:55:01 AM »
hahaha welcome to my world at lunch....

The worst is when they say , LUNCH is on us today, the office will be serving lunch...

I walk into the kitchen and see three boxes of pizza and two liters of soda.. hahahah

Then all the bitches , while eating pizza are like " I dont think this is in my south beach diet book .... oh well can you keep a secret" ...  hahhhaha

When we have advance scheduled meetings and they say lunch will be provided, I always still bring my lunch.  They usually have pizza or realy lame sandwhiches with cookies and pop... :-\
K

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 07:56:17 AM »
every other day a different person decides to be generous and make friends by brining in a couple boxes of donuts.

which isn't a bad thing but no ever has only one 1, and if there is anyone left over someone will say " I will have them for lunch".  Adonis would be happy around here
Here comes the money shot

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 07:56:34 AM »
Yeah, I get a bit p*ssed off eating out of tupperware dishes every day, but I just have to look at the fatasses where I work downing grease-laden crap for lunch and it makes the chicken and rice go down a bit easier  ;D

IT/IS are the fattest bunch - there are only 2 of us that excercise at all...
K

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 07:59:04 AM »
This girl at work, kinda new ...she joined the gym downstairs and has lost some wieght since starting..but recently she has been baking these deserts like a cinnamon ring cake, Lemon pound cake, and today cappaccino cup cakes.... however at lunch she eats the basic tupper ware atkins diet type shit....

Does anyone find that wierd that this bitch cooks junkfood but is on an all out diet attack for herself?
L

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »

restaurants in your area don't serve chicken and rice?
Here comes the money shot

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 08:02:59 AM »
restaurants in your area don't serve chicken and rice?

Why should he pay 3 times more to eat the same stuff and put up with boring chit-chat from fats  ???
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »
This girl at work, kinda new ...she joined the gym downstairs and has lost some wieght since starting..but recently she has been baking these deserts like a cinnamon ring cake, Lemon pound cake, and today cappaccino cup cakes.... however at lunch she eats the basic tupper ware atkins diet type shit....

Does anyone find that wierd that this bitch cooks junkfood but is on an all out diet attack for herself?

She is prob "sampling" as she cooks - Food still rules her life as she is addicted to food...she will give in and return to her fat ways...
K

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 08:10:57 AM »

Shes probably trying to fatten everyone up so her weight loss looks more impressive

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 08:11:43 AM »
Shes probably trying to fatten everyone up so her weight loss looks more impressive

Damn Man...Leave you mom alone, the bitch is trying...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »
thats what I have been saying to others here, hahahaha the lengths people go to make themselves feel better than everyone else  hahahha
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 08:14:04 AM »

yep.  pretty good strategy.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 08:20:34 AM »
thats what I have been saying to others here, hahahaha the lengths people go to make themselves feel better than everyone else  hahahha

HAHAHAHA I know how pathetic

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 08:23:09 AM »
HAHAHAHA I know how pathetic

Benji the dog calling someone pathetic...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 09:17:49 AM »
I have been invited out to lunch numerous times by fellow collegues, when I ask where they are going its always to some place that offers shit food. I always say to them that I don't eat pizza/wings/fries etc - they say "Oh but they have these big salads" - yeh I am gonna spend money on a salad listening to these fats munching out like pigs. 

Dude, wings are awsome, wft is matter with you?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 09:19:15 AM »

being social once in a blue moon wont kill ya man..get yourself a steak..or suggest some other place that you'd rather go to..
carpe` vaginum!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 09:22:39 AM »
My most rapid weight gain in history was when I first got this job and would go out to eat every day. Now I bring my own stuff, or get something from the cafeteria downstairs. They have good stuff like broiled fish, roast beef, etc. My desert is almost always 6 liver tabs chased by water.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 09:40:56 AM »
hell i love when they do that,we will go to hooters i get the 50 piece and the sampler and eat those fat mother fuckers under the table

then i hear them giving me health advice and is a perfect setup for me owning them,and they pay for lunch

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 11:33:33 AM »
being social once in a blue moon wont kill ya man..get yourself a steak..or suggest some other place that you'd rather go to..

Restaurant food sucks - the few times I did go out was just boring as all they talk about is work. :-\
K

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 11:59:43 AM »
If you eat healthy 6 days of the week, 1 pizza won't kill you.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »
If you eat healthy 6 days of the week, 1 pizza won't kill you.

All are fat obese white trash -  not one nice looking chic and they are boring.   :-\
K

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »
dingleberry, is that the same guy in your avatar as the one in Nake4jesus' ...are you N4J ?
L