Author Topic: Anti-Anxiety Meds  (Read 5623 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Anti-Anxiety Meds
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
Anxiety is actually a good thing, its your self telling you your inner house is breaking off, like red flags. Its always telling you what you need to do, you just have to be very still and listen to it. But you will need to quiet your inner mind chatter to be able to hear it. Its very much a zen thing. Its more what you need not to do than something you have to do. Eliminate all the things from your life that are untrue and corrupt. Thats the best enlightment that you will get. Lets look at the word ''enlightment''. Think of it not as light but as weight. We carry loads of emotional filth on our backs. Like we re a bloddy packmuel for someone or something. Suffering is your guidance.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 06:35:35 PM »

are you having panic attacks ? if so try Paxil - it is mild and does the job.
:-X I was on Paxil for 3 years, 60mg..........Worked great for my anxiety/panic disorder, depression, etc..........BUT the side effects were horrible, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, tiredness.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »
:-X I was on Paxil for 3 years, 60mg..........Worked great for my anxiety/panic disorder, depression, etc..........BUT the side effects were horrible, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, tiredness.
i was on paxil for about 3 or so months a few years ago. Useless drug, but the side effects were awesome. It made cumming feel 6 times better. Some people use it just for that. :-\
A

churbro

• Getbig II
  • Don't fear death...fear a life unlived
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2010, 09:48:49 PM »
St John's Wort is supposedly a natural anti-anxiety remedy but it never really did anything for me.