Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 454835 times)

Igor90

• Getbig II
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #350 on: June 01, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »
Just be patient.  That low is not necessary.  This girl eats 1800 calories to 2500, does only 2-3 days weight training in the gym and no cardio.

1800-2000 calories on off-days and up to 2500 calories on training-days. I needed some time to get my metabolism fast, but now I feel fine with keeping my bodyfat and eat lots of calories (in my dimensions).

What is your current routine?
One day is based on Squats, the other on Deadlifts, the rest varies, but I rely strongly on basic movements and 2-3 intense sessions per week. No cardio.

this girl also seems to be taking dyazide or some shit before photoshoots

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: June 01, 2013, 10:23:37 AM »
i actually do that at times for a day.have a fish only day.sometimes all tuna sometimes all aspergus or whats the name.

or shrimps only day.those are harsh :D

Yeah I almost feel sorry sometimes when I do this to some of my guys. I had one guy who lost 85 pounds in 25 weeks. He really suffered but came in looking almost as ripped as the guy who's pic I posted and he some veins in his abs. As was said in an earlier posts by someone you have to WANT to get ripped because you are at some point going to suffer.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: June 01, 2013, 10:25:59 AM »
this girl also seems to be taking dyazide or some shit before photoshoots

Mostly photoshop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #353 on: June 01, 2013, 10:46:34 AM »
Off-Season is running, 3300 calories per day / 53-54kg BW constant... Lifting is pretty good, aiming for some new PR's in the comming weeks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #355 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »
I don't mind the pics of random females adonis but how about posting a recent pic showing us you practice what you preach...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: June 01, 2013, 10:55:52 AM »
I don't mind the pics of random females adonis but how about posting a recent pic showing us you practice what you preach...
I agree. Its long overdue and will put some up shortly.  I have a target goal and closing in on it so I have to take pictures anyways.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #357 on: June 01, 2013, 11:05:16 AM »
I agree. Its long overdue and will put some up shortly.  I have a target goal and closing in on it so I have to take pictures anyways.

Heterosexually looking forward to seeing them.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: June 01, 2013, 12:53:03 PM »
epic contribution adonis, you even put it in red so we could clearly see how irreverent it was!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2013, 01:49:55 PM »
Yeah I almost feel sorry sometimes when I do this to some of my guys. I had one guy who lost 85 pounds in 25 weeks. He really suffered but came in looking almost as ripped as the guy who's pic I posted and he some veins in his abs. As was said in an earlier posts by someone you have to WANT to get ripped because you are at some point going to suffer.

absolutely and reallt thats the whole key to all of this. you have to want it bad enough your willing to suffer. and once you make that commitment for some weird reason the suffering isnt as bad. but if you don't have the mindset going in that anything less than success from this dieting strategy is a failure then you will not be able to suffer thru it. at some level and I dont know how and can't explain it but your mind overrides your desire to eat for pleasure. it cannot in my experience shut down feelings of absolute hunger but it can turn off desires to eat for pleasure. your brain once you've committed can control cravings I believe.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 01, 2013, 02:31:47 PM »
absolutely and reallt thats the whole key to all of this. you have to want it bad enough your willing to suffer. and once you make that commitment for some weird reason the suffering isnt as bad. but if you don't have the mindset going in that anything less than success from this dieting strategy is a failure then you will not be able to suffer thru it. at some level and I dont know how and can't explain it but your mind overrides your desire to eat for pleasure. it cannot in my experience shut down feelings of absolute hunger but it can turn off desires to eat for pleasure. your brain once you've committed can control cravings I believe.
Exactly.  Doesn`t matter which diet anyone follows this is true.  I feel the same way about anything.  You have to have a mind that is able to laser and lock in.  

I always find people who "binge eat" humorous and moronic.  Especially when they talk of Fast Food.  I mean there are SO MANY steps they have to take to end up with a bunch of food on their plate.  They have to get there and physically order things.  Why not just one Double Cheeseburger and a Large Fry, or just a Milkshake, or just a Whopper- Why order the whole menu?  They can only eat what they buy, but yet they act as if there is this dominant force guiding them and that they have no control whatsoever and its not them eating it, but whoever is commanding them.

Many of those morons on Getbig and I find them weak minded, weak willed and hilarious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #361 on: June 01, 2013, 02:35:37 PM »

The mental part is way harder for most people.   [

quote author=The True Adonis link=topic=480786.msg6824322#msg6824322 date=1370122307]
Exactly.  Doesn`t matter which diet anyone follows this is true.  I feel the same way about anything.  You have to have a mind that is able to laser and lock in. 

I always find people who "binge eat" humorous and moronic.  Especially when they talk of Fast Food.  I mean there are SO MANY steps they have to take to end up with a bunch of food on their plate.  They have to get their and physically order things.  Why not just one Double Cheeseburger and a Large Fry, or just a Milkshake, or just a Whopper- Why order the whole menu?  They can only eat what they buy, but yet they act as if there is this dominant force guiding them and that they have no control whatsoever and its not them eating it, but whoever is commanding them.

Many of those morons on Getbig and I find them weak minded, weak willed and hilarious.
[/quote]

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 01, 2013, 02:37:36 PM »
Here is another tip.

If you are feeling hungry at any time, drink a lot of water and then go do something physical outside.  Something with a task and a goal.  You will forget that you were ever hungry in the first place. Sitting around won`t help you.

this is the best dieting advice ever!

if you just sit around thinking about how hungry you are, you are going to need the willpower of 10 saints

if you are trying to do a hard math problem or something, you might forget about your hunger for hours...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: June 01, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
Might As well post a pic of victor Richards and recommend that we all eat 10k cals a day, only simpletons like mcway believe everything they read..

I had a refeed last night, a single bread roll and a bowl of oats above my daily diet, felt strong today and no weight gain like with binge pig out refeeds

ukjeff

« Reply #364 on: June 01, 2013, 03:29:43 PM »
if you are trying to do a hard math problem or something, you might forget about your hunger for hours...
Lol, guys on here cant string a sentence together let alone do hard maths problems.  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: June 01, 2013, 04:15:39 PM »
wes looks great in that pic.   How can you hate on the guy who at 57 looks better than 99.999999% of the population ever will in their lifetime?  

it's actually quite easy to hate when that look is attained via a tren drip obtained from sucking up to a psychopath drug dealer that posts people's and their children's info up and makes death threats against said people and their children on a routine basis.  

inb4 "hurrrr i look at my abs, your argument is invalid"

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 02, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
actually guys the real beauty of this thread is that only very few people have followed it to these last pages, and if they followed it to those last pages, chances are they are ready to make a serious commitment to getting in the kind of shape thru suffering and diet that really not 'everyone' can achieve. so for the first time in a very long time in giving advise on a forum based on my experience(s) (other than in pm's) i feel like im not wasting my time here :D and its a good feeling knowing that people will take and apply what you tell them and they will succeed.

in that spirit, heres some tips to help you that i have found worked for me.

commit to suffering getting lean. understand that nothing short of reaching that goal is failure. i used to have 3k cal binges that made me feel guilty when i was dieting. now im so locked in if i eat 300 cals extra in almonds i feel like im cheating myself. get this mindset. it'll keep you away from the fridge.

whats 300 cals you say? 300 cals is ONE QUARTER of your daily allotment of cals when you are ultra low cal dieting. one quarter! so yea, 300 cals is a very big deal. get this mindset too.

when you get hungry grab a coffee. instead of cream and sugar use a scoop of protein powder. caffeine is an appetite suppressant. and be patient. soon after the hunger goes away. and the coffee is hot so it'll take a while to drink it

know your brain, know your body. take the time to listen to it. understand how it works. what it needs. learn to differentiate between actual hunger and mental cravings. this will prevent you from eating when your body is truly not hungry.

buy a protein powder that doesnt have aspartame in it. for some strange reason i think aspartame fucks w my insulin levels. in my experience when you fuck w your insulin levels cravings result and appetite increases.

stay away from sugars and try to stay under 100 grams carbs on your big meal day. it makes it so much easier to get right back into 800cal and no carbs the following day. you do not need a lot of carbs to feel amazing in the gym the next couple workouts.

forget about 'eating for taste'. eating for taste will ruin you and sabotage your mentality. this is about eating to perform your tasks and thats it. i dont use condiments or salt, in fact i dont even eat whole foods, and if i do its a baked potato and 3 whole eggs. no salt no mustard no ketchup no salsa. eating for taste gets your body craving food, and looking forward to meals. you want to fight that? fuck that i dont. this is utilitarian, not michelin.

find 2-3 key foods to use (see- when you get the mindset your not eating your using food). for me its natty peanut butter, protein powder and raw almonds. thats it. nothing fancy. i dont want variety. i dont want to eat tons of different foods. i dont want taste cause im not eating for taste. im eating to lose fat.

why raw almonds? cause when im at work i can put a handful in my pocket. they are always there. when i get hungry i have a few. i dont let my hunger build i kill it right away. you let it get out of control it'll crush you. i always have almonds everywhere. on the passenger seat of my car. if im driving and get hungry its a handful of almonds which saves the weak from pulling into Mcd's and crushing 3k cal. plus i dont like raw almonds they taste like shit. thats why i use them.

use tren. and its not about using tren to burn fat, or to build muscle theres something else it does very well. tren gives you a kind of energy i cant explain- a nervous energy. and when your in a 2k cal deficit a day this is handy. you dont need 300mg and up a week to get this effect. im getting it on 100mg a week. so if you are 'afraid' of tren, you dont need a lot of it if your using it the way i am using it here. 100mg is fine. 100mg wont kill you. this is coming from a guy who used to run 700mg a week pretty much year round.

natural peanut butter is your friend. watching tv and get hungry? have a scoop of natty pb. make a coffee. go sit down in 20 minutes you'll be gtg. but for some reason and i dont know why almonds blunt my hunger better, and it takes way less of them.

if you cant train heavy in the gym, be intense. not intense as in ARRRGH! intensity as in set to set to set all weight to failure. doesnt have to be heavy just dont stop moving. if you cant lift heavy chase the pump and sweat it out. on those days you can train heavy train the same way. just cause your training heavy doesnt mean you get to sit around with your thumb in your ass for a minute between sets.

get rid of preconceived notions about a)  dieting, meal timing and eating to 'hold onto muscle' out the window. there is no magic window for post workout carbs here. no x amount of protein per pound bodyweight. just using food to keep your body moving thru day. this is about losing fat. thats it.

and b) losing muscle. do you have any idea how hard to have to work to 'lose muscle'? any clue? any idea of the workload necessary to while in a severe cal deficit to destroy tissue? i keep hearing this shit online all. the. time. you'll lose muscle bro. you'll lose muscle. ridiculous. meanwhile they are all 240 pound perma bulkers who havent seen 5 percent in their lives. why? cause they are afraid to lose muscle bro. ya you'll flatten out. you'll like crap. you'll be watery. your body will be all out of whack. but lose muscle?look at Gals picks. tell me the fucker has lost muscle. the guy is 100% shredded muscle. lose muscle. gimme a break.

ok, thats it for now. more later as i think of them and im sorry if i have repeated anything anyone has said i was just banging things off the top of my head. props to everyone for such a great thread. if your lurking, contribute- you might have an idea or hint someone here can use. you wont get flamed in here. this is seriously about us all helping each other. the flaming is hwat the rest of the board is for :D
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #367 on: June 02, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
actually guys the real beauty of this thread is that only very few people have followed it to these last pages, and if they followed it to those last pages, chances are they are ready to make a serious commitment to getting in the kind of shape thru suffering and diet that really not 'everyone' can achieve. so for the first time in a very long time in giving advise on a forum (other than in pm's) based on my experience(s) i feel like im not wasting my time here :D and its a good feeling knowing that people will take and apply what you tell them and they will succeed.

in that spirit, heres some tips to help you that i have found worked for me.

commit to suffering getting lean. understand that nothing short of reaching that goal is failure. i used to have 3k cal binges that made me feel guilty when i was dieting. now im so locked in if i eat 300 cals extra in almonds i feel like im cheating myself. get this mindset. it'll keep you away from the fridge.

whats 300 cals you say? 300 cals is ONE QUARTER of your daily allotment of cals when you are ultra low cal dieting. one quarter! so yea, 300 cals is a very big deal. get this mindset too.

when you get hungry grab a coffee. instead of cream and sugar use a scoop of protein powder. caffeine is an appetite suppressant. and be patient. soon after the hunger goes away. and the coffee is hot so it'll take a while to drink it

know your brain, know your body. take the time to listen to it. understand how it works. what it needs. learn to differentiate between actual hunger and mental cravings. this will prevent you from eating when your body is truly not hungry.

buy a protein powder that doesnt have aspartame in it. for some strange reason i think aspartame fucks w my insulin levels. in my experience when you fuck w your insulin levels cravings result and appetite increases.

stay away from sugars and try to stay under 100 grams carbs on your big meal day. it makes it so much easier to get right back into 800cal and no carbs the following day. you do not need a lot of carbs to feel amazing in the gym the next couple workouts.

forget about 'eating for taste'. eating for taste will ruin you and sabotage your mentality. this is about eating to perform your tasks and thats it. i dont use condiments or salt, in fact i dont even eat whole foods, and if i do its a baked potato and 3 whole eggs. no salt no mustard no ketchup no salsa. eating for taste gets your body craving food, and looking forward to meals. you want to fight that? fuck that i dont. this is utilitarian, not michelin.

find 2-3 key foods to use (see- when you get the mindset your not eating your using food). for me its natty peanut butter, protein powder and raw almonds. thats it. nothing fancy. i dont want variety. i dont want to eat tons of different foods. i dont want taste cause im not eating for taste. im eating to lose fat.

why raw almonds? cause when im at work i can put a handful in my pocket. they are always there. when i get hungry i have a few. i dont let my hunger build i kill it right away. you let it get out of control it'll crush you. i always have almonds everywhere. on the passenger seat of my car. if im driving and get hungry its a handful of almonds which saves the weak from pulling into Mcd's and crushing 3k cal. plus i dont like raw almonds they taste like shit. thats why i use them.

use tren. and its not about using tren to burn fat, or to build muscle theres something else it does very well. tren gives you a kind of energy i cant explain- a nervous energy. and when your in a 2k cal deficit a day this is handy. you dont need 300mg and up a week to get this effect. im getting it on 100mg a week. so if you are 'afraid' of tren, you dont need a lot of it if your using it the way i am using it here. 100mg is fine. 100mg wont kill you. this is coming from a guy who used to run 700mg a week pretty much year round.

natural peanut butter is your friend. watching tv and get hungry? have a scoop of natty pb. make a coffee. go sit down in 20 minutes you'll be gtg. but for some reason and i dont know why almonds blunt my hunger better, and it takes way less of them.

if you cant train heavy in the gym, be intense. not intense as in ARRRGH! intensity as in set to set to set all weight to failure. doesnt have to be heavy just dont stop moving. if you cant lift heavy chase the pump and sweat it out. on those days you can train heavy train the same way. just cause your training heavy doesnt mean you get to sit around with your thumb in your ass for a minute between sets.

get rid of preconceived notions about a)  dieting, meal timing and eating to 'hold onto muscle' out the window. there is no magic window for post workout carbs here. no x amount of protein per pound bodyweight. just using food to keep your body moving thru day. this is about losing fat. thats it.

and b) losing muscle. do you have any idea how hard to have to work to 'lose muscle'? any clue? any idea of the workload necessary to while in a severe cal deficit to destroy tissue? i keep hearing this shit online all. the. time. you'll lose muscle bro. you'll lose muscle. ridiculous. meanwhile they are all 240 pound perma bulkers who havent seen 5 percent in their lives. why? cause they are afraid to lose muscle bro. ya you'll flatten out. you'll like crap. you'll be watery. your body will be all out of whack. but lose muscle?look at Gals picks. tell me the fucker has lost muscle. the guy is 100% shredded muscle. lose muscle. gimme a break.

ok, thats it for now. more later as i think of them and im sorry if i have repeated anything anyone has said i was just banging things off the top of my head. props to everyone for such a great thread. if your lurking, contribute- you might have an idea or hint someone here can use. you wont get flamed in here. this is seriously about us all helping each other. the flaming is hwat the rest of the board is for :D

I will not suffer through that novel you just wrote. Meltdown.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 02, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
I will not suffer through that novel you just wrote. Meltdown.

this makes me kinda happy actually. :)
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 02, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »

this makes me kinda happy actually. :)
You are a quality poster. I make fun of the the good posters on here. I have a frat house mentality. Getbig is one big frat house.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 02, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »
You are a quality poster. I make fun of the the good posters on here. I have a frat house mentality. Getbig is one big frat house.

agreed. with it all. lol
b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: June 02, 2013, 09:53:49 AM »
Great post no-one, I've saved this thread to go over again when I'm hitting rock bottom.

I'm on low dose test and tren and really leaning out, this was before introducing this ultra low cal/carb approach...looking forward to the battle in a twisted way  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 02, 2013, 09:56:57 AM »
Great post no-one, I've saved this thread to go over again when I'm hitting rock bottom.

I'm on low dose test and tren and really leaning out, this was before introducing this ultra low cal/carb approach...looking forward to the battle in a twisted way  ;D
Did you eat the bones?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 02, 2013, 09:58:50 AM »
174.4  8)

Gargamel

• Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: June 02, 2013, 10:03:16 AM »
to be totaly honest, i believe too that layne norton is natural, apart from maybe a fatburner and little bit prohormones here and there.

all he does is get lean once in a while, it could be possible.

im not taking the piss btw, but fatburners and some prohormones can pass as natty for all i care

Gal, are you aware that Laynes last contest weight was 196 at 5'10? You are what, 6'1? What do you predict your contest weight would be? Probably something around 200 too and you are on all kind of roids. If Layne was so natural then you must suck pretty bad  :: ???   ::)