Author Topic: Palin in 2012 starting to appear across the net  (Read 1714 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Palin in 2012 starting to appear across the net
« on: November 06, 2008, 03:29:06 PM »
Are you guys serious with this?  I'm curious who here would like to see Palin in 2012?

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Palin in 2012 starting to appear across the net
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
Fuck yea.

Where can a honkey get a goddamn tshirt???   >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 03:43:23 PM »
Fuck yea.

Where can a honkey get a goddamn tshirt???   >:(
I actually saw one the other day, I'll try to find it again for you.

io856

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »
if she still has her ultra-milf status in 2012 I hope she runs for it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 03:48:39 PM »
Sweetness. Thx Hugo

Want me to pick one up for you too?  What size you wearing these days?
Sure, I'll wear one :D

Here's some buttons:
http://buttons.cafepress.com/item/palin-2012-225-button/320022242

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
Where are the SP speedos??

wtf??  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »
Hereford, you working out over there at miramont?  I have a membership there and one down at gold's in loveland.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »
Where are the SP speedos??

wtf??  ???
I saw those too somewhere, I thought on the same site.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »
Hereford, you working out over there at miramont?  I have a membership there and one down at gold's in loveland.

I am working in Cali at the moment. I was going to the Pulse and campus rec center until I came out here.

Pulse is nice, but a little too trendy (and crowded) for me. Can't go to campus gym anymore.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »
I am working in Cali at the moment. I was going to the Pulse and campus rec center until I came out here.

Pulse is nice, but a little too trendy (and crowded) for me. Can't go to campus gym anymore.
I went over there to the pulse to check it out but hated the freeweight area which was small and old and it was a longer drive so I skipped that. Are you going back to Fort Collins or staying in CA?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »
They re-modeled recently. It's become a soccer-mom gym now... I'm sure there are better outfits there nowdays.

I am back in FC for Christmas. Then back to Cali for work.  Eventually back to 970 or maybe Springs permanently, but don't know when.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »
I would definately root for her in the primaries.  Because her getting the nod would ensure another Dem victory.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 11:30:16 AM »
I would definately root for her in the primaries.  Because her getting the nod would ensure another Dem victory.

a lot of dems are probably praying she'll run again.

2012 debates... Imagine her run-on sentences vs. an eloquent Obama.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 11:35:16 AM »
if she runs, then there is no doubt in my mind this whole thing is set up. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »
Are you guys serious with this?  I'm curious who here would like to see Palin in 2012?

Someone who thinks Africa is a country?

She makes Dan Quayle seem like Nobel laureate material.

If the Republicans makes her a frontrunner, they won't recover in another 10-15 years.

If ever.

Sarah Palin is the direct opposition of everything that is intellectual and scholar.

She's the epithome of dumbing down the politics.

She claims to take on the elitism in Washington.

Translation:

Being educated and intellectual is something bad in her world.

I don't know about the rest of you.

But I don't want dumbasses representing me.

I want qualified, highly educated men and women in those positions when it boils down to critical decisions.

I don't want some "common sense" folksy "hockey mom".

I want the brightest minds in the world making when it comes down to making these decisions.

And are George W Bush and Sarah Palin brilliant minds?

They might be likeable, someone you want to grab a beer with (and in Palin's case shag), but that means jack and shit when it comes to making tough decisions.

The Republicans need to scrap that idea fast as hell IMO.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
They might be likeable, someone you want to grab a beer with (and in Palin's case shag), but that means jack and shit when it comes to making tough decisions.

The Republicans need to scrap that idea fast as hell IMO.

based upon the voting numbers, it appears a *slight* majority of Americans share your belief.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »

Yes it would, amazes me the GOP can't see this. She needs to be whipped out to campaign, stir the dreaded base, raise some funds then put back in the closet while a legitimate candidate is fielded for them to have a chance at success.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »
*She does not think Africa is a country...the biggest idiots out there are the ones that believe she thinks this.

*She is a populist conservative, the first legitimate one to make the national scene since Reagan.

*She is not a professional speech giver...some seem to equate this with intelligence, the ability to be able to read form paper.

*She is one of the few politicians at the national level that is not a lawyer nor has a law degree...again, something many Americans seem to deem what makes a candidate worthy, again, ridiculous.

*She represents the ideals of most of middle America.

If we are to examine what is to make up a qualified leader, everyone's first point of reference is usually the constitution. In talking about that, the best place to look is at the Federalist Papers written by Madison and Hamilton.

In Fed 48, 51, 58 and 59 (And if I remember correctly 17...can't be sure, been about 5 years since I've read these) they discus this topic very thoroughly.

Hamilton talks about how leadership should always be given to the first class. In this case he is not referring to the rich, but to those of sound mind and judgment, those who recognize the peoples needs; those who are educated, not simply by books, but by reason, commonsense, moral discernment, etc.

He goes on to discus the mass of people. Hamilton states, "beware of the masses, their minds are ever changing and they are quick to mob rule." Hamilton goes on to say we should be leery of those in power who posses the peoples mind as a king, for it is those who are bestowed with royalty by the people that will in turn lead the peoples interest to that of the crown and not of the people. When he speaks of "The Crown" he is referring to government, not some royal family.

That's what I see with Obama. I see a man who has gripped the minds of the people...it's almost as if he is speaking to sheep and promising them gold. I see him as the very man Hamilton and Madison warned against over 200 years ago. I see those like Palin as the complete opposite...I also see very few like her in the republican party today, which IMO is a shame.

Now, let the flaming begin, lol!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 12:08:46 AM »
*She does not think Africa is a country...the biggest idiots out there are the ones that believe she thinks this.
Don't blame us, this was put out by Carl Cameron at Fox News on the O'Reilly Factor... The right brought this stuff out lol...
*She is a populist conservative, the first legitimate one to make the national scene since Reagan.

*She is not a professional speech giver...some seem to equate this with intelligence, the ability to be able to read form paper.
actually she seemed to do quite well speaking, it was when she was asked questions that things started to fall apart.

*She is one of the few politicians at the national level that is not a lawyer nor has a law degree...again, something many Americans seem to deem what makes a candidate worthy, again, ridiculous.
We just had the dumb guy, you can't fault us for looking for intelligence this time around.  Not saying Palin is stupid but that's the impression she gave with the botched interviews.  And John McCain said a few times early on that the economy wasn't his strong suite so again, can't blame people for going the Harvard educated route.

*She represents the ideals of most of middle America.
I'm not sure about that.  Her Pentecostal background creeps out the Prodestant majority.  Remember, she was brought in to appease the still disgruntled base on the right.  They didn't bring her in to grab the middle and she did not.  I said as soon as they brought here in that it was a risky move made to appease the right which I felt he didn't need to do since they would have come around anyway and he would now have to move quick to retain and win the middle after choosing her.  I heard the same thing on one of the righty shows today which basically said, he failed to win over the middle.

If we are to examine what is to make up a qualified leader, everyone's first point of reference is usually the constitution. In talking about that, the best place to look is at the Federalist Papers written by Madison and Hamilton.

In Fed 48, 51, 58 and 59 (And if I remember correctly 17...can't be sure, been about 5 years since I've read these) they discus this topic very thoroughly.

Hamilton talks about how leadership should always be given to the first class. In this case he is not referring to the rich, but to those of sound mind and judgment, those who recognize the peoples needs; those who are educated, not simply by books, but by reason, commonsense, moral discernment, etc.

He goes on to discus the mass of people. Hamilton states, "beware of the masses, their minds are ever changing and they are quick to mob rule." Hamilton goes on to say we should be leery of those in power who posses the peoples mind as a king, for it is those who are bestowed with royalty by the people that will in turn lead the peoples interest to that of the crown and not of the people. When he speaks of "The Crown" he is referring to government, not some royal family.

That's what I see with Obama. I see a man who has gripped the minds of the people...it's almost as if he is speaking to sheep and promising them gold. I see him as the very man Hamilton and Madison warned against over 200 years ago. I see those like Palin as the complete opposite...I also see very few like her in the republican party today, which IMO is a shame.

Now, let the flaming begin, lol!

I think Obama is well educated and he's been in the trenches with the people and seems to have a hands on education from it, not only books...  It was McCain that noted in his book that he wanted the presidency as a prize and not out of a sense of duty for country.  Was there big enthusiasm from Obama's supporters, yes.  I don't think it's fair at all to paint him what Hamilton warned against.  Ironic that if he were to go The Crown route, it will have been Bush who paved the path for a president to come in rule as king and we warned and warned and warned against over the last 8 only to be laughed at.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 05:36:55 PM »
Don't blame us, this was put out by Carl Cameron at Fox News on the O'Reilly Factor... The right brought this stuff out lol
I think it's safe to say O'Reilly was a McCain Palin supporter, but Carl Cameron, he dropped the ball on this and gave us a taste of bad media judgment. Reporting anything without a valid source is not responsible...and he didn't have one since there are no names.

As for O'Reilly, he has stated over and over again that these accusations were ridiculous.

...actually she seemed to do quite well speaking, it was when she was asked questions that things started to fall apart.

I'm not saying she can't speak, she doesn't have the eloquent speech of an Obama and this hurt her IMO. I thought she did a great job on her off the cuff interviews...I don't think she ever made a fool of herself on these. When it came to the debate with Biden, she knew what she was talking about, Biden is just more of a pro at saying it.

We just had the dumb guy, you can't fault us for looking for intelligence this time around.  Not saying Palin is stupid but that's the impression she gave with the botched interviews.  And John McCain said a few times early on that the economy wasn't his strong suite so again, can't blame people for going the Harvard educated route.  
Well your last president is from the Harvard educated route and most don't like him. And if this is what qualifies someone, think back to the 2004 election. The media was making a field day out of their claims that Kerry had better grades in college and in Law School then Bush...they tried to paint Bush as a dumb ass. Remember what happened? Both candidates transcripts were released, Bush's grades far exceeded those of Kerry's. What did the media do? The dropped the story. Of course Fox made a big deal about it, CNN had some to say but not much, MSNBC and the 3 network news stations didnt' even mention it and the far left News papers ignored it all together.
I'm not sure about that.  Her Pentecostal background creeps out the Prodestant majority.  Remember, she was brought in to appease the still disgruntled base on the right.  They didn't bring her in to grab the middle and she did not.  I said as soon as they brought here in that it was a risky move made to appease the right which I felt he didn't need to do since they would have come around anyway and he would now have to move quick to retain and win the middle after choosing her.  I heard the same thing on one of the righty shows today which basically said, he failed to win over the middle.
Most of that I agree with. She did bring some of the Hillary support...only around 20% and they obviously were hoping for more. But I don't think her Pentecostal background really comes into play, but I could be wrong.

I think Obama is well educated and he's been in the trenches with the people and seems to have a hands on education from it, not only books...  It was McCain that noted in his book that he wanted the presidency as a prize and not out of a sense of duty for country.  Was there big enthusiasm from Obama's supporters, yes.  I don't think it's fair at all to paint him what Hamilton warned against.  Ironic that if he were to go The Crown route, it will have been Bush who paved the path for a president to come in rule as king and we warned and warned and warned against over the last 8 only to be laughed at.

Obama is extremely well educated...there is no arguing this. I see it though as a prize for him even though he may have never said it. This is a man who has blasted America for most of his life, calling it a greedy war mongering nation. IMO, his ideals stem from a desire to change the structure and fabric of what makes America, America. Yes, I truly believe that in his mind, the changes in which he is calling for are in the best interest of the people, but it's what he sees as the "Best Interest" not what is, not what this country is. I see him as someone who is after appeasement to the rest of the world more so then someone wanting to repair our country based on what it is supposed to be.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »

She should do a show called "I Love Sarah"... A show set in rural Alaska.  Premise: "Sarah & her neighbors the MCcains always getting into trouble"!!! First Dude Yells...."SARAH, You've got some Splainin to do"!!! :-X

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 02:02:52 AM »
I'm not saying she can't speak, she doesn't have the eloquent speech of an Obama and this hurt her IMO. I thought she did a great job on her off the cuff interviews...I don't think she ever made a fool of herself on these. When it came to the debate with Biden, she knew what she was talking about, Biden is just more of a pro at saying it.

Arnold - she made a total ass of herself on the Couric interview. Like majorly.