Author Topic: So when do we all leave ...  (Read 3941 times)

MikMaq

Re: So when do we all leave ...
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »
Who the fuck cares about white people, it's poor people I fucking hate, and their aren't many choices maybe like norjway or some shit.
I would move to an Arab country. Cant stand all the PDA and filt that americano generation nothingness displays on tv and in real life.
I loves it when racism goes full circle first we started hatting on the arabs, than the dirty wetbacks know were back to the nignogs god bless america. ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
America and go to Europe?  I mean the whites.  With the direction the country is going and with the shelf life of this democracy quickly reaching its end, what do us white folks do?  It's clear everyone is to pussified to stand up to what's going on in this country, or that it's just changing for the worse because of overbreeding by the lesser people. But, seriously, would the European  Atkins even take us?  Maybe Texas will secede and all the whiteys can go there. Thoughts? ???

So you want to come to europe because we are all white/caucasian?

Take a trip over here, england, holand, germany, france... you might have a change of heart ::)... :D

ethnicity is a serious issue in america isn't it?

Everybody is everywere (maybe not in north korea).

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 06:19:29 PM »
So you want to come to europe because we are all white/caucasian?

Take a trip over here, england, holand, germany, france... you might have a change of heart ::)... :D

ethnicity is a serious issue in america isn't it?

Everybody is everywere (maybe not in north korea).

I've been to Germany and Italy with plans on going back again this year. My point is, that it seems a little more civilized, and the race issue didn't seem to be as big an issue. Seemed more people got along and were friendly to one another, maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed that way. My issue isn't with blacks, it's with he problems that are here because of the past and our inability to get past them, which I believe is part of the reason for the downfall of the country. That and the moral breakdown of society.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
Offcourse a lot of smart, educated and civilised people are leaving. Same thing happening in EU. Just open your eyes and realise whats going on: less jobs, less pay, less right, less privacy, less money, less influence, less freedom, less progress, less humanity, less social life, less education, less discoveries and more debt, more useless stuff, more empty conversations, more failed promises, more war, more poverty, more isolation in social life and much more.

Western world has forgotten what it is to live and enjoy. Its main goal is money (some call it 'free' enterprise) at cost of everything. Illogical need and greed for materil possesions. Enslaving fellow humans for own profit.

All the good things are on a steep decline: health care, education, progress, personal freedoms, variety, social life, good enviroment. It is a logical progression that people who know something and value still right things do everything to leave.
Very good post. You are quite the intelligent getbigger.