Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 54516 times)

ukjeff

Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »

no no bro. I get your point. 100%.

you see mine? I don't do this for any challenge other than bettering myself. I've gotten out of bed at 2am to train arms cause I couldn't sleep. I've gone upwards of 5 workouts in 3 days on 2 meals and 3 of those sessions were fasted. I do all this cause I drive myself to be better. not better than some fat lonely troll who lives to be better than me in a world that doesn't exist to me 23 hours of the day.

the DAY I feel the need to do any of those things I do for myself, or relate them in any way shape or form to doing them to prove myself to anyone is the day I turn in my gym card and never touch another weight in my life.

and that's why I look the way I do, and he looks the way he does. he should concern himself more with the mental reasons why he feels so inadequate and work on repairing those instead of seeking validation in being better than ''no one' from the Internet'

I couldn't even imagine, and I'm being 100% sincere, being like him and needing to do the things he does for the reasons he does. and thank god for that.

cheers my friend. :)
"Couldn't imagine being like him"?
Jeez, getting out of bed to train arms, 5 workouts in three days on two meals, fucking hell hahahah
I just go training when I feel like it, spend around 30 minutes in the gym, skip workouts if I feel like it and eat pretty much eat what I like year round
It must be great to be you, all that effort and time to look 10% better than me, a 48 year old "garden gnome"
As for validation, I certainly don't want or need it from you, even if we did the challenge and people said I looked better, you certainly wouldn't accept or believe that, the fact you criticised my contest photo as harshly as you did shows a total lack of the ability to validate someone you have issues with, you sound like a spoilt child, people here have seen my photo and even though they have issues with me on the forum can see that I achieved a decent standard and for you to dismiss that entirely just shows how petty and vindictive you are.

Maybe you are not the genetic freak you make out to be, you really do have to put the work in to look like you.

ukjeff

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »
here's what I don't understand...

why can't he just get into shape for himself and if he looks better greater leaner if God himself crawls out of his asshole when he's done then good for him?

why does he need to compare himself to or challenge me, or anyone for that matter? cause 'no one from the Internet''s words affect him so much?

is it that easy? I'm going to dictate what he does and why?

lol someone needs to grow a spine. what a fucking loser.

Why do I need to challenge you?
To shut you the fuck up thats why, all you have done in the last couple of weeks is tell everyone how fucking fantastic you are, now when the chips are down you dont have the bollocks for it.
Quietened by a 48 year old washed up has-been.
lol someone needs to grow a spine. what a fucking loser
Hahahahaha....yeah right mate, you keep telling yourself that whilst nursing your shattered fragile ego.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2013, 10:41:37 PM »
anyone got any other pics of ukjeff?  from what I can see no one has about 10lbs of lean tissue on you, just going by the upper body alone. 10 pounds of lean tissue on a better structure will look like 25lbs....His arms destroy yours too...your arms are very weak jeff, no way they are 18.5 inches  ::)

17.5 pumped ...MAYBE

shots a bit too far away to judge, any more pics?
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2013, 10:46:22 PM »
"Couldn't imagine being like him"?
Jeez, getting out of bed to train arms, 5 workouts in three days on two meals, fucking hell hahahah
I just go training when I feel like it, spend around 30 minutes in the gym, skip workouts if I feel like it and eat pretty much eat what I like year round
It must be great to be you, all that effort and time to look 10% better than me, a 48 year old "garden gnome"

Maybe you are not the genetic freak you make out to be, you really do have to put the work in to look like you.

For the average Joe or more accurately for most of us, we have lives that aren't consumed with looking great for....not sure what. Speaking for myself. I enjoy being as fit as possible given my age and the other commitments in my life. To me fitness equates to being healthy and for a dude as old as I am that's a big fucking deal. I try to hit the gym 6 days a week. Sometimes that works and sometimes not. I try to eat as healthy and clean as possible while not letting my diet turn me into a albatross who cannot enjoy a meal with friends without worrying whether it meshes with my diet regime.

I agree to be on top of this game, you have to be all in. For most of us, that is just too huge a sacrifice and for what? Some of you suggest it is all about getting laid. Well news flash, a lot of folks get laid who don't have the perfect body. Lets be honest, it really is all about how insecure and narcissistic you are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2013, 10:49:32 PM »
anyone got any other pics of ukjeff?  from what I can see no one has about 10lbs of lean tissue on you, just going by the upper body alone. 10 pounds of lean tissue on a better structure will look like 25lbs....His arms destroy yours too...your arms are very weak jeff, no way they are 18.5 inches  ::)

17.5 pumped ...MAYBE

shots a bit too far away to judge, any more pics?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous and juvenile this seems? It is like a bunch of young teen boys checking out their dick size against their buddies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2013, 10:51:06 PM »
Why do I need to challenge you?
To shut you the fuck up thats why, all you have done in the last couple of weeks is tell everyone how fucking fantastic you are, now when the chips are down you dont have the bollocks for it.
Quietened by a 48 year old washed up has-been..
Hahahahaha....yeah right mate, you keep telling yourself that whilst nursing your shattered fragile ego.

These posts, including yours smack of being a giant pissing match.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2013, 10:55:27 PM »
Do you have any idea how ridiculous and juvenile this seems? It is like a bunch of young teen boys checking out their dick size against their buddies.

Welcome to GetBig, bitch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2013, 11:01:49 PM »
Welcome to GetBig, bitch.

This is a disappointment. My guess is that most of the posters here have so much more to contribute then they do because they get all caught up in the shit that goes on here. Yeah I know because I've been told many times before, don't be so serious, this is all fun and games. I like fun as much as the next person, but at the base of it should be something of value or we are all just pissing away our lives by posting on Getbig.

Sorry for the rant.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
I currently weigh 16st 1lb which is 225 exactly
This is a photo taken tonight in the garden.

you look big and lean there props

great quads

still rocking the mr t chain i see  :D
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2013, 11:05:19 PM »
This is a disappointment. My guess is that most of the posters here have so much more to contribute then they do because they get all caught up in the shit that goes on here. Yeah I know because I've been told many times before, don't be so serious, this is all fun and games. I like fun as much as the next person, but at the base of it should be something of value or we are all just pissing away our lives by posting on Getbig.

Sorry for the rant.

You're probably right. But there is an entertainment value that comes with the characters here. For example, have you ever heard of a CSWOL?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2013, 11:17:39 PM »
You're probably right. But there is an entertainment value that comes with the characters here. For example, have you ever heard of a CSWOL?

I have met a few folks like CSWOL. They are delusional.

I always wanted to be big. CSWOL is that. I hope I never get to the point where I think being fat is the same as being big....or that being this makes me better than anyone else. Being big is a personal goal. It is based on personal history. Thankfully, I am neither as fat as he is nor as ugly looking. But maybe he cannot help what he is. Genetics can be cruel. Looking good is something of an accident, I get this.

Yeah, some of CSWOL's posts have a certain entertainment value in a comic sense. Unfortunately, they leave me feeling like I am laughing at him and that is not really nice, is it?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2013, 11:19:33 PM »
I have met a few folks like CSWOL. They are delusional.

I always wanted to be big. CSWOL is that. I hope I never get to the point where I think being fat is the same as being big....or that being this makes me better than anyone else. Being big is a personal goal. It is based on personal history. Thankfully, I am neither as fat as he is nor as ugly looking. But maybe he cannot help what he is. Genetics can be cruel. Looking good is something of an accident, I get this.

Yeah, some of CSWOL's posts have a certain entertainment value in a comic sense. Unfortunately, they leave me feeling like I am laughing at him and that is not really nice, is it?

Yeah you're kinda being a crotchety old bastard, but you have your place here just like everyone else.  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
OK now I got the full picture, no one explain very clearly his perception and in all fairness he is right on this one.

I see Ukjeff point but no one was helping others and in the process was interrupted by ukjeff hence why he made those comments and not because he feels the need to challenge him.

Fair enough so I say everyone go there separate way and squash this fiasco. No one has a lot of people that are interested in his concept so he should carry on as he is more then qualified to help others better their physique.,

So Ukjeff your a good guy with a great physique but let this one go bro. Your approach to dieting is different then no one and it works but no ones approach works well too and right now people are interested in what he has to say so good on him and gal.

I love this era of getbig and I will tell you guys why;

Getbig was nothing but a nut house for a long time, entertainment and nothing more, which is OK but this is a physique site and now people are craving to get jacked and are interrested in concepts and are getting information at this site that can create awesome physiques so getbig is the way it should be and I applaud everyone who contribute to this.

My 2 cents

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2013, 12:05:35 AM »

Getbig was nothing but a nut house for a long time, entertainment and nothing more, which is OK but this is a physique site and now people are craving to get jacked and are interrested in concepts and are getting information at this site that can create awesome physiques so getbig is the way it should be and I applaud everyone who contribute to this.

My 2 cents

Hell yes

ukjeff

« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2013, 12:11:48 AM »
These posts, including yours smack of being a giant pissing match.
Yep, no prostate problems for us....yet.  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »
you look big and lean there props

great quads

still rocking the mr t chain i see  :D
Thanks mate
The chain was a gift from the missus, I never take it off, well the chiropractor does when he fixes my neck, come to think of it, I only had the neck problems since I got the chain.   >:(

ukjeff

« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2013, 12:15:35 AM »
OK now I got the full picture, no one explain very clearly his perception and in all fairness he is right on this one.

I see Ukjeff point but no one was helping others and in the process was interrupted by ukjeff hence why he made those comments and not because he feels the need to challenge him.

Fair enough so I say everyone go there separate way and squash this fiasco. No one has a lot of people that are interested in his concept so he should carry on as he is more then qualified to help others better their physique.,

So Ukjeff your a good guy with a great physique but let this one go bro. Your approach to dieting is different then no one and it works but no ones approach works well too and right now people are interested in what he has to say so good on him and gal.

My 2 cents
I have nothing to let go OTH, its old no one that started with the insults, hes now made his position clear so Im happy to move on.
As for this era of getbig, did it start when I signed up?   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2013, 12:19:55 AM »
I have nothing to let go OTH, its old no one that started with the insults, hes now made his position clear so Im happy to move on.
As for this era of getbig, did it start when I signed up?   ;D
I think you fast forward the bad blood. ONE THING YOU ARE USEFUL IN (BESIDES BEING A JERK  ;D  ) is getting all the info out by playing devil's advocate. lol  :D 8)

ukjeff

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2013, 12:26:19 AM »
I think you fast forward the bad blood. ONE THING YOU ARE USEFUL IN (BESIDES BEING A JERK  ;D  ) is getting all the info out by playing devil's advocate. lol  :D 8)
;D
All the grief I gave you in your thread kept the thread bumped and people reading and asking questions.
I did also agree that your diet would work and didnt ever say it wouldnt.
Probabaly felt like the contrary at the time though.   ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2013, 12:28:44 AM »
I currently weigh 16st 1lb which is 225 exactly
This is a photo taken tonight in the garden.

what's with the gold necklace ??? ??? ???

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2013, 12:29:20 AM »
Jeff you look great, solid 225

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2013, 12:30:56 AM »
;D
All the grief I gave you in your thread kept the thread bumped and people reading and asking questions.
I did also agree that your diet would work and didnt ever say it wouldnt.
Probabaly felt like the contrary at the time though.   ;)
I think our beef will go down in getbig history, it went on for months and hundreds of threads and I don't think I have ever called people the names I called you, lmao.

at the end of the day I respect you because you were the better man and squashed it so now me and you are cool lol, some good times though  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2013, 12:34:34 AM »
But you are dieting and getting in shape anyway aren't you?
Why not just tell me when you plan on being at your best and i will try and dial in as well?

It doesn't have to be a competition or anything, just let me know your plans and I will fit in around your schedule, cant say fairer than that can I?

i'll be ready at the end of october, are you up for it ;)

it will be "bodybuilder" vs. "men's physique" 8)

ukjeff

« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2013, 12:38:58 AM »
i'll be ready at the end of october, are you up for it ;)

it will be "bodybuilder" vs. "men's physique" 8)
Why not, Im away in september on hoilday for a week  so shouldnt be too hard to stay in shape

What date do you want to set?

ukjeff

« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2013, 12:40:19 AM »
I think our beef will go down in getbig history, it went on for months and hundreds of threads and I don't think I have ever called people the names I called you, lmao.

at the end of the day I respect you because you were the better man and squashed it so now me and you are cool lol, some good times though  :D
I never took it personal.
Good times indeed.
Its conflict and banter that make forums.