Author Topic: The True Adonis-Daily Macro Nutrient Thread (I only count calories-the results)  (Read 12859 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I like what Im eating, its good quality nutritious food, it tastes good.
I can easily switch to something else but whats the point, I like what I eat.
I wouldn`t like what you eat at all though.

Simple Simon

I could have eaten 3200 calories which is essentially "more", but I would have never been able to put up the numbers that I did on my lifts.  So your eat more idea is pure shit.

Fact remains you ate more food to gain weight, stop trying to dodge around that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
stop all this cussing immediatley you fucking /\/iggers
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Fact remains you ate more food to gain weight, stop trying to dodge around that.

Who is dodging it?  I said I force fed myself.  I really wonder about your reading comprehension skills here.  This is like the fifth thread where you have proven you can`t read or comprehend.  Serious question, do you have a learning disability?  I am not trying to be mean or anything, because I will work with you on it if this is the case.

Simple Simon

No.  I am eating in a deficit with the highest amount of calories for the time frame I need.

To lose bodyfat you need to be in a deficit. This goes for all diets.  Taking your advice, one may not be in a consistent deficit or they will be undereating so much, that metabolic damage may occur.  Again, your simple simon ideas are shit for many reasons.
you're shooting for 2400 cals is not always lower than 2400 cals, so you are not always in a deficit either.
Now you may say you only need to be around 2400 , so what difference is it if Im 100 over one day and 200 lower another?
Are you saying thats going to result in metabolic damage?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
you're shooting for 2400 cals is not always lower than 2400 cals, so you are not always in a deficit either.
Now you may say you only need to be around 2400 , so what difference is it if Im 100 over one day and 200 lower another?
At 2900 I am in a deficit.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You wouldn`t be able to guesstimate the foods I eat at all. 

Simple Simon

Who is dodging it?  I said I force fed myself.  I really wonder about your reading comprehension skills here.  This is like the fifth thread where you have proven you can`t read or comprehend.  Serious question, do you have a learning disability?  I am not trying to be mean or anything, because I will work with you on it if this is the case.
All those calories you stuffed into your body came out the other end unused as huge turds.
Your body cant absorb and use 10,000 cals a day you retard.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
All those calories you stuffed into your body came out the other end unused as huge turds.
Your body cant absorb and use 10,000 cals a day you retard.
Obviously.

I wasn`t counting calories at all, I was just "eating more".  Your principle.  It put on the fat like I wanted to make the lifts go up.  It worked for what I was trying to accomplish.

Simple Simon

At 2900 I am in a deficit.  Hope this helps.
So whats your maintenance?

Simple Simon

Obviously.

I wasn`t counting calories at all, I was just "eating more".  Your principle.  It put on the fat like I wanted to make the lifts go up.  It worked for what I was trying to accomplish.
You would get the same results eating 8000 as you would 10,000

By the way if you were not counting how did you know you were eating 10,000?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So whats your maintenance?
I already told you.  Lets see if you can find it in this thread.  (Seriously, are you Jason Genova dyslexic or something?  What is your disability that causes such poor comprehension?)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You would get the same results eating 8000 as you would 10,000
I have no idea how many days were 5000, 4000, 8000, 10,000, 12,000, 3700.

I was just using your advice, "eat more".

Hope this helps.

Simple Simon

I already told you.  Lets see if you can find it in this thread.  (Seriously, are you Jason Genova dyslexic or something?  What is your disability that causes such poor comprehension?)
No, you said "pretty much 3000", I just wondered if you had plucked that random figure out your ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No, you said "pretty much 3000", I just wondered if you had plucked that random figure out your ass.
I didn`t.  Its based on adjusting and keeping calorie amounts for long stretches of time.

Simple Simon

I have no idea how many days were 5000, 4000, 8000, 10,000, 12,000, 3700.

I was just using your advice, "eat more".

Hope this helps.

When you quote someone its normal to address the quote.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
When you quote someone its normal to address the quote.
???

Simple Simon

Simple Simon

ROFLMAO!

As I said, you restrict yourself to the same garbage day in and day out.  For me, personally, that is NO WAY to live.
Tell me, when you are knocking up all these wonderful culinary delights do you have your little app out counting all the cals and working out if you can have a bit less or a bit more off this and that?

To me, thats no fucking way to live.

Simple Simon

How do you go on when you take your other half for a meal out?
How do you count the cals?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
No.  I am eating in a deficit with the highest amount of calories for the time frame I need.

To lose bodyfat you need to be in a deficit. This goes for all diets.  Taking your advice, one may not be in a consistent deficit or they will be undereating so much, that metabolic damage may occur.  Again, your simple simon ideas are shit for many reasons.

Would following galeniko 1000 cal a day diet lead to metabolic damage?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Simple Simon

Would following galeniko 1000 cal a day diet lead to metabolic damage?

No , kidney failure.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Do you have a weight in mind you are trying to target or bodyfat percentage?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Tell me, when you are knocking up all these wonderful culinary delights do you have your little app out counting all the cals and working out if you can have a bit less or a bit more off this and that?

To me, thats no fucking way to live.
I don`t.