Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848018 times)

the trainer

May I suggest some rules for the fight since you are both into bodybuilding you will fight in thongs, onemorerep claims to be a brown belt but i think a pink belt would be more suited for this fight and suckmymuscle could wear a gorilla mask if he does not want to show his face. are you ready lets get it on.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
a deadline makes sense, its easy to imagine this getting dragged out endlessly.
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
a deadline makes sense, its easy to imagine this getting dragged out endlessly.

He's got an hour.  

11:00 AM eastern time right now.  SMM I can call you right now and have my lawyer on 3-way.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I'm ready to fight right now.  If someone states they can kill you in under a minute, they don't need time to train and think shit over.  If he wants to be a killer, he needs to back his words.

Renzo runs a business and loses money when his gym isn't used.  His time is valuable and he is willing to help.

No need for the bullshit..
"1"

But you don't want to fight until the weekend. You've still got another day. Set your deadline until the morrow. Let this thread grow.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
But you don't want to fight until the weekend. You've still got another day. Set your deadline until the morrow. Let this thread grow.

Listen, I can fight today if he wanted to. 

I'm not going to keep my people waiting on this guy to set his shit straight.  He said he wants pride rules, he just needs to delineate those rules to my lawyer and he can set up the waiver for us to sign.

I spoke to Renzo, he can give us access, but also needs to know as he does run a school.

He has until 12noon, no fucking around with that.  This is no longer an online owning match, I want to fight.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
He's got an hour.  

11:00 AM eastern time right now.  SMM I can call you right now and have my lawyer on 3-way.

"1"
1MR/his lawyer/smm in a 3way?? This is getting kinky!
Sucksmanmeat will show up just after the deadline claiming he wasn't reading this thread and didn't know ...I suggest we flood his inbox with reminders! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
1MR/his lawyer/smm in a 3way?? This is getting kinky!
Sucksmanmeat will show up just after the deadline claiming he wasn't reading this thread and didn't know ...I suggest we flood his inbox with reminders! :D

I am going to send him messages, because I don't have time to sit around and play online tough guy.

Lets get this shit over with.

"1"

kevcat

• Getbig IV
What age are both of you? just out of curiosity :)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Listen, I can fight today if he wanted to. 

I'm not going to keep my people waiting on this guy to set his shit straight.  He said he wants pride rules, he just needs to delineate those rules to my lawyer and he can set up the waiver for us to sign.

I spoke to Renzo, he can give us access, but also needs to know as he does run a school.

He has until 12noon, no fucking around with that.  This is no longer an online owning match, I want to fight.

"1"

Just wondering, have you ran all this by your lawyer already?  If so, what was his reaction?  Does he think you're as much of nut hugger case as the rest of us do?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Just wondering, have you ran all this by your lawyer already?  If so, what was his reaction?  Does he think you're as much of nut hugger case as the rest of us do?

Lawyer is a family friend and has helped us with various matters over the years.

He knows how to work the wording to show that legally it will be a sparring session and that we both completely understand that any bodily harm is understood as an occupational hazard.

In other words, we can go full force and not have to worry about any legal bullshit.

Last I heard, you're the only one that thinks I'm a guy twatlle.

"1"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Last I heard, you're the only one that thinks I'm a guy twatlle.

"1"

I do think you're a guy.  Are you not?  I'm confused.   ???

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.
shotgun on the team

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

That's perfect.  I don't care if he is a fucking master in whatever he trains, that's all the better for me.

Besides, size means jack shit.  People have seen my pictures before next to Victor Martinez and Jason Arntz and I was way taller than both and just as physically imposing.  It doesn't fucking matter!

Let's fucking go..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LETS FUCKING GO, YOURE ONLINE - I SENT YOU A PM A FEW MINUTES AGO.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

lolol, where do these fucking accounts come from all of a sudden?

It doesn't take two minutes looking at your post history to realise you're another gimmick- always showing up in SMM's threads to support his stretched arguments.

What's the matter, Pedro? Too scared to face the music yourself?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
LOL, fuckin' guy takin the piss. Please.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
Lol Pedro is busy waving down customers in the Home Depot parking lot. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
lmao at sev desperately trolling trying to be in the gang

suck my muscle is done here
T

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

He is offline now  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
TIMES UP! - IT IS NOW 12:01 PM EASTERN TIME.

I AM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT - CHALLENGE IS OVER.

I WILL NOT REVISIT THIS ATTEMPT ANYMORE AS I AM CLEARLY DEALING WITH A FUCKING COWARD. I POSTED THIS THREAD ON SUNDAY, SENT YOU ENDLESS PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EVEN VERIFIED THAT YOU WERE ONLINE AND NOTHING SERIOUS FROM YOU.

YOU WENT FROM ACCEPTING, TO THEN NEEDING A CONTRACT, TO THEN WANTING IT TO BE STANDING/STRIKING ALONE.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR USELESS THREADS OR TO YOUR STUPID POSTS, AS OF NOW YOU ARE INVISIBLE TO ME.

LET THIS THREAD SERVE AS A REMINDER THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY.

MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU CAN BE SEEN BELOW - I'M OUT OF HERE TO SUCK AND BITE DICKS OFF, LIKE US QUEERS LOVE TO DO.

FUCK YOU COWARD - THIS SHIT IS OVER.
"1"

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Celebratory post victory party for 1MR will be held at Club XL.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
God fuckin damnit no fight?

Gayer then Sucky pretending to be an ex navy seal delta operator who is enhanced to maximum through genetically manipulation. Oh yea, snappin German sheppards necks and giving blowjobs to wild Goerillas in the zoo.
all drugs - TPPIIP

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
haha now its upto getbiggers to not let SMM ever live this shit down. Fucking embarassing man, you talked so much shit and let a HOMERSEXUAL own you into oblivion!! hahahaha
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
Lol recovery is no longer possible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
That's perfect.  I don't care if he is a fucking master in whatever he trains, that's all the better for me.

Besides, size means jack shit.  People have seen my pictures before next to Victor Martinez and Jason Arntz and I was way taller than both and just as physically imposing.  It doesn't fucking matter!

Let's fucking go..

"1"

Skill> size but if you seriously think size doesn't matter in a fight I guess you have never fought, nor sparred or rolled with a big guy who was also skilled. When skill is equal even 10 lbs can make a difference in a fight.
shotgun on the team