Author Topic: When I Knew gh15 Was Legit  (Read 5020 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: When I Knew gh15 Was Legit
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 01:58:33 PM »
The Mac has spoken!

thank you jeff,,but my friend you must know that all the eggwhites and oatlmeal in the world wont help you without hormones. just look at waddy, mattc, ta and others here to see that whether ecto meso or endomorph,,,all growth is finite after 3-4 years of training unless hormones are added to program,,,others here like joelocal give better example because nonhormonize bb cannot stand at 5'7 and 200 lbs at 6%. see the difference.
Haha, first time i read this i thought you were drunk writing this.
$

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 02:39:24 PM »
Forget all the juice insight, I knew gh15 was no joke when he made the post about how it's imperative to have an oatmeal grinder and Papetti egg whites ready to make your protein shakes with.  He claimed his was the only way to get the quality nutrients you need in sufficient-enough quantities to meet your bodybuilding needs.  You just don't arrive at this notion until you are world class.  When finding a way to get more egg whites and oatmeal into your body becomes a problem to which you must find a solution, you are approaching an advanced level my friends.  An appetite for clean bodybuilidng foods in appreciable quantity points to a very appreciable physique.  gh15 didn't highlight this point very much for us but it was one of the most telling into his identity for me, personally.   

Discuss.

All that is needed for a natural bodybuilder for optimal muscle growth is a well balanced diet....want proof?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 02:54:01 PM »
All that is needed for a natural bodybuilder for optimal muscle growth is a well balanced diet....want proof?

some early signs of palumboism..

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 02:54:39 PM »
This is Gh15's world and we are all just living in it