Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76613 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »
When will you guys realize  ::) ::) ::)that Chick knows everything about anyone and anything BB related... ::) ::)  Heck the guy did lose compete for 13 years till he got his pro card....
L

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
"Dare to dream!" - Tom Platz

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2009, 11:58:14 AM »
When will you guys realize  ::) ::) ::)that Chick knows everything about anyone and anything BB related... ::) ::)  Heck the guy did lose compete for 13 years till he got his pro card....

the sad fact is that chick and all the rest of the "pros" actually know very little about what they are putting into their bodies.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »
Yet more nerdy trrivial details:

Contraindications
The following conditions are relative contraindications for morphine:

acute respiratory depression
renal failure (due to accumulation of the metabolites morphine-3-glucuronide and morphine-6-glucuronide)
chemical toxicity (potentially lethal in low tolerance subjects)
raised intracranial pressure, including head injury (risk of worsening respiratory depression)
Biliary colic.[31]
Although it has previously been thought that morphine was contraindicated in acute pancreatitis, a review of the literature shows no evidence for this.[32]

[edit] Pharmacology

chick you have literally no idea what your talking about here. It has to do with the drugs metabolism, ibuprofen is almost exclusively metabolised by the kidneys and is definitely nephrotoxic. Morphine is not even the same class of drug and is less nephrotoxic, the degree to which morphine binds the opiate receptor has nothing to do with its toxicity. Of course people with renal disease would have to be cautious on morphine, and pretty much every other drug known to man, comparing a sick person to a healthy as evidence for drug toxicity is like comparing retard to a normal person as a gauge of the efficacy of the educational system.

Im not attacking you per se, but you seem to know little about pharmacology.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »
chick you have literally no idea what your talking about here. It has to do with the drugs metabolism, ibuprofen is almost exclusively metabolised by the kidneys and is definitely nephrotoxic. Morphine is not even the same class of drug and is less nephrotoxic, the degree to which morphine binds the opiate receptor has nothing to do with its toxicity. Of course people with renal disease would have to be cautious on morphine, and pretty much every other drug known to man, comparing a sick person to a healthy as evidence for drug toxicity is like comparing retard to a normal person as a gauge of the efficacy of the educational system.

Im not attacking you per se, but you seem to know little about pharmacology.

Which is sad given that his job REQUIRES that he load up on a boat load of drugs.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2009, 12:07:33 PM »
And he calls me ignorant.

footloose and fancy free

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »
See the text above:

Nubain is 1 molecule away from Heroin...If you believe an over the counter oral Advil is toxic, what do you think a prescription only, injectable painkiller akin to morphine and 10X more potent does??

what are you talking about, i didnt even see this. What does being prescription, being injectable, being close to morphine have to do with kidney toxicity? advil is far more kidney toxic then nubain, simple fact, read up on the pharmacodynamics of the drugs.

Your logic makes no sense at all, they arent even the same class of drug. geuss what tylenol is hepatoxic more so the heroin as well. The reason nubain is prescription is because of the addictive potential, along with the incapacitation it can cause.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »
Shit im starting to think mishko is a passive aggressive type personallity,and is getting a kick out of slowly killing all his clients.

Do we really know this creep, or where he comes from. the country's hes from place little value on human life. pricks probably a serial killer back in his third world shithole. Bodybuildings version of silence of the lambs. (the kidney collector)

milos talks alot bullshit and yeah he likes to play at being a drug guru (the bodybuilders who come to his gym dont come to do giantsets they come for exposure and drugs)...but at the end of the day no one forces bodybuilders to inject anything. personal responsibility

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »
what are you talking about, i didnt even see this. What does being prescription, being injectable, being close to morphine have to do with kidney toxicity? advil is far more kidney toxic then nubain, simple fact, read up on the pharmacodynamics of the drugs.

Your logic makes no sense at all, they arent even the same class of drug. geuss what tylenol is hepatoxic more so the heroin as well. The reason nubain is prescription is because of the addictive potential, along with the incapacitation it can cause.

I would really like to see Chick squirm himself out of this one.
from incomplete data

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »
he already did...his silence is deafening.

footloose and fancy free

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #236 on: December 11, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
RIP LUKE. Another sad tale of a massive but genetically flawed guy taking double dosages to try to overcompensate for his structural limitations only to wind up broke, sick/dead with no job, health or future prospects. See also: BURKE, MUNZER, MOMO, LONG, MORRIS, PRINCE, FRANCOIS, NEWMAN, KELLSTROM and many more to come.

Near deaths: BECKLES, DILLET, WHEELER

Juice-induced life endings: FOX, MCNEIL, TITUS, DEMAYO, MEEKO

"I'll keep doin' this [bodybuilding] 'til my arms fall off." - Chris Cormier  
BigNationRadio.com

Stavios

« Reply #237 on: December 11, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »
RIP LUKE. Another sad tale of a massive but genetically flawed guy taking double dosages to try to overcompensate for his structural limitations only to wind up broke, sick/dead with no job, health or future prospects. See also: BURKE, MUNZER, MOMO, LONG, MORRIS, PRINCE, FRANCOIS, NEWMAN, KELLSTROM and many more to come.

Near deaths: BECKLES, DILLET, WHEELER

Juice-induced life endings: FOX, MCNEIL, TITUS, DEMAYO, MEEKO

"I'll keep doin' this [bodybuilding] 'til my arms fall off." - Chris Cormier  

"I'll keep doin' this 'til my arms fall off."

that's what my GF always tells me when she masturbates me

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 11, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
He needs to move to Texas.   My dad needed one 5 yrs ago. He was told to move to TX,,,,,,,,,he just recieved a kideny a month ago at Baylor Hosp. in Dallas.
((-::

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »
Is this a confirmation?

to me it seemed like one

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »
I was alerted to the shit you guys are talking about Luke Wood. All of you are so high on your horses but have ANY of you ever done battle on the stage? HELL NO or you wouldn't be talking shit!!! Just as those of you that always flamed me when i was on here, dare you to step in the cage with me...I don't care what size you are, give me 3 minutes, you'll be tapping out or asleep in my arms like a baby...Keyboard gladiators, you're not cool, nor does your flaming of others raise your worth in others eyes...I guffaw at your smallness

writing in caps lock... check
using multiple !!!... check
using physical treats instead of valid rhetorical arguments... check

mindless proletarian numbnut... check

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2009, 12:55:35 PM »
quite honestly ,and i'm not typing the following for "shock value"- i mean it sincerely, what is the point of living if you're not trying to "live the dream"

the fact in this matter is that human beings are animals- animals who were, initially, placed on this Earth with a very short lifespan (much like dogs)

However, because we are animals with reason and high intelligence, over time we were able to find ways to keep ourselves alive longer
Have you ever noticed that we live longer in relation to the advances in medicine

what i'm trying to get is that WE ARE ALL LIVING ON BORROWED TIME- might as well do whatever the fuck you want with yourself because we were initially made to live till our 30's, imho

plus, if it isn't one thing that will get you, it will be another so go ahead and live the dream

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »
quite honestly ,and i'm not typing the following for "shock value"- i mean it sincerely, what is the point of living if you're not trying to "live the dream"

the fact in this matter is that human beings are animals- animals who were, initially, placed on this Earth with a very short lifespan (much like dogs)

However, because we are animals with reason and high intelligence, over time we were able to find ways to keep ourselves alive longer
Have you ever noticed that we live longer in relation to the advances in medicine

what i'm trying to get is that WE ARE ALL LIVING ON BORROWED TIME- might as well do whatever the fuck you want with yourself because we were initially made to live till our 30's, imho

plus, if it isn't one thing that will get you, it will be another so go ahead and live the dream
translation: now I don't feel so bad about sucking this guy's dick.
L

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2009, 01:00:23 PM »
I was alerted to the shit you guys are talking about Luke Wood. All of you are so high on your horses but have ANY of you ever done battle on the stage? HELL NO or you wouldn't be talking shit!!! Just as those of you that always flamed me when i was on here, dare you to step in the cage with me...I don't care what size you are, give me 3 minutes, you'll be tapping out or asleep in my arms like a baby...Keyboard gladiators, you're not cool, nor does your flaming of others raise your worth in others eyes...I guffaw at your smallness

Bitch. Skank. Ugly transgenderous monster.
from incomplete data

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2009, 01:03:16 PM »
The worst part is that Luke took all this shit that will eventually kill him for what ? to look like shit anyways when he came to do 'battle'  ::)
L

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »
Another retard...can you bench 365?..I'm only 165 lbs asshole
yes I have pictures...
Most of the men on here don't train for MMA with the likes of Nate Quarry, Chris Leben and Ed Herman..but I do! I'd give any one of you 5 minutes to try to take me down, then I'll make you kiss your own ass right before you pass out...and thats being gentle...Think you can upset me by anything you say? GUFFAW!!! You guys are nothing but gum on my shoe.

I fight Professionally and I can attest the best MMA fighting girl at our club loses almost always to the worst me. Sorry sweetheart but thats a fact. Maybe your the exception but even Cyborg and Carona cant hang with the bantam weight men, so I highly doubt you can. Or are you better than those two?
shotgun on the team

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #246 on: December 11, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
translation: now I don't feel so bad about sucking this guy's dick.

what i do on a saturday night in a random hotel room has nothing to do with the point i was making

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2009, 02:35:57 PM »
buffgoddess is a gimmick, im loling at the GUFFAW!!!!!!!!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »
buffgoddess is a gimmick, im loling at the GUFFAW!!!!!!!!!!

giveaway

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #249 on: December 11, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »
And "she" uses the word dude?  LMAO!  I bet you have a big set of man balls as well as a 9 inch dick huh?  I'm sure you're a real "sweetheart" huh honey?  LMAO! 
I told you its Alex  ::)