Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18685 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: ESF Update
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 06:11:17 PM »
The last release date I remember from the link was Dec 22nd.
I think that's his next court date. But he may be released then as well

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »

Checked again you are correct.

werewolf operative

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2017, 06:45:24 PM »
No way in hell will he do 12 months for Misd DUIs in Calif. My guess is 120 days, of which he may do 60 minus his credit for time served. The good money is on him being home for New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest

This is true, however after your third dui it becomes a felony. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned past dui's. Keep in mind that he was currently awaiting trial for dui when he was pulled over yet again for dui while knowingly driving suspended. He's also got FTA along with his prior criminal history. I don't know if the armed robbery is his only felony conviction, I doubt it. The DA will inform the judge of all of this before sentencing.  When the fuck is groink getting out?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2017, 06:52:43 PM »
It's funny but it's not he had to be whiskey drunk just driving all over the place in his bmw or Ferrari or what ever he claims to drive oh god.  It would have to look like a mad TV skit.  gh15 is going to have a field day. Honestly gh15 will probably even feel sorry for him deep down. I do. Think about your drunkest crazy Uncle or friend I doubt any of them have 7 duis

lol kid is a shared account or gimik,, hard for me to believe there is legit individual behind tht elite fitness account.. if he is legit then its pretty sad indeed,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

werewolf operative

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »

It's been a month so unless he pled not guilty at pre-trial that's his sentencing date.  No fucking chance he'll be released, but if by some miracle he was, he won't last long on paper.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2017, 07:18:42 PM »
I hope he's out of prison in time for Christmas.

Iron Meister will be creating a getbig Christmas card. I want ESFITNESS to see the card.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2017, 07:31:33 PM »
It's been a month so unless he pled not guilty at pre-trial that's his sentencing date.  No fucking chance he'll be released, but if by some miracle he was, he won't last long on paper.

Working in his favor is how overcrowded those Riverside jails are.  Far worse offenders are receiving get out of jail free cards. They likely assumed someone could come up with his bail.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2016/10/05/riverside-county-fed-kicks/90700106/

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2017, 07:41:47 PM »

Oh if they put him on supervised probation, he's fucked. I don't think the pigs would look kindly on a ugl bubbling out of the bath tub. Or the stockpile of pins

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »
lol kid is a shared account or gimik,, hard for me to believe there is legit individual behind tht elite fitness account.. if he is legit then its pretty sad indeed,,

gh15 approved

Fuck off, asshole.  You're 10X worse on every level.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 08:17:46 PM »

gh15 approved

better be careful GH,the movie faster is based on ESFitness future when he gets out and comes after those on the "List"

This could be the scene when he shows up at your work..... ;D

"

chess315

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2017, 08:27:07 PM »
This is true, however after your third dui it becomes a felony. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned past dui's. Keep in mind that he was currently awaiting trial for dui when he was pulled over yet again for dui while knowingly driving suspended. He's also got FTA along with his prior criminal history. I don't know if the armed robbery is his only felony conviction, I doubt it. The DA will inform the judge of all of this before sentencing.  When the fuck is groink getting out?
he has 7duis not 3

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2017, 08:44:29 PM »
he has 7duis not 3
He is being adjudicated for 2 misd right now, which carry a maximum s ntence of a year

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2017, 08:57:04 PM »
Fuck off, asshole.  You're 10X worse on every level.

lol,, I'm the best.. thie! best thing that hapend to bodybuild and fitness in the 21st century,, I'm the direct reason  of how successful it is now days and how many retards who would never amount to shit are actually athletes now days that compete and winning titles,,

me me me and then me again,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
better be careful GH,the movie faster is based on ESFitness future when he gets out and comes after those on the "List"

This could be the scene when he shows up at your work..... ;D

is he a real legit member or is he gimmick account? seriously? is he share acount gimik acount all that balonie or is he real legit member who is just little kookoo? lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2017, 09:07:43 PM »
is he a real legit member or is he gimmick account? seriously? is he share acount gimik acount all that balonie or is he real legit member who is just little kookoo? lol

gh15 approved
He's legit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
yes he is real
"

werewolf operative

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2017, 03:42:16 AM »
He's got good hair... can't take that away from him  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2017, 05:40:17 AM »
He's got good hair... can't take that away from him  ;D

And false teeth

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2017, 06:42:13 AM »
Someone mentioned his Insta, What's his Instagram?

gh15 he's been on the boards since 98-99, old Anabolex, Meso (which I helped get shut down lol)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2017, 06:44:27 AM »
so what the fuck is wrogn with him? and why is he get to so much problem with the law? its a lot of issues from someone who only source..
if this is legit individual.. and he claim he is not some drug addict.. then how come he get arested all the time?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2017, 09:17:42 AM »
so what the fuck is wrogn with him? and why is he get to so much problem with the law? its a lot of issues from someone who only source..
if this is legit individual.. and he claim he is not some drug addict.. then how come he get arested all the time?

gh15 approved
he's filthy ass drunk that's why lol hard to say how much he says is true or delusions of grandeur

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2017, 11:29:00 AM »
He will probably have his license suspended for 5 years if not permanently. I don't the laws in In Cali, but in Florida habitual offenders get suspended for it least 5yrs.