Author Topic: Are those rear delts legit ??  (Read 1134 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Are those rear delts legit ??
« on: March 27, 2024, 01:53:05 PM »
Wtf? ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Are those rear delts legit ??
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 01:59:34 PM »
Big Dan Hill with the AI-generated 3D delts!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 06:57:21 PM »
All seated rear delt raises

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 06:58:41 PM »
100% legit oil sourced from Fudgepakistan

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 07:30:06 PM »
Mosquitos be horrible this year...

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 02:03:39 AM »
Who would dare to ask this fellow how many sets he got left? ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 02:48:08 AM »
Who would dare to ask this fellow how many sets he got left? ;D

Why? Does oil scare you?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 04:29:41 AM »
That picture looks altered.  Why is the rear delts the favorite site for oil injectors?  Why fry your kidneys with the oil?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2024, 04:39:01 AM »
That picture looks altered.  Why is the rear delts the favorite site for oil injectors?  Why fry your kidneys with the oil?

Young people believe ailments only happen to others.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2024, 04:52:51 AM »
How long will he live?

He's 24 now

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2024, 06:32:49 AM »

I thought that it may  be altered to make him bigger overall. He has huge arms but huge wrists too. There is a correlation (not every time).

"Oil" isn't kidney toxic, no matter what some here say. They use medium chain triglycerides, which are found in coconut oil for example, in site enhancement oil (SEO). Sometime silica is added to make the oil stay at the site longer. I'd really like to hear the mechanism whereby a couple of CCs of MCT a day destroys the kidneys. I'm open to be proven wrong. Many also put all steroid oils in the delts for example, they can volumise a muscle through the same mechanism as MCT (scar tissue). In fact, though brewers use a variety of different oils for steroids, like grapeseed or a synthetic like ethyl oleate, some think MCT is best as it's thin and easy to shoot with a small gauge needle. Rear delts are a favorite spot as it's a small muscle and even a little size increase can have some impact giving a more 3D look to the physique. My neighbor when he prepped had me shoot most of the gear in his delts after we trained daily or every other day because he has narrow clavicles and needed a little more size there. You can't reach your rear delts by yourself. He especially wanted me to shoot the tren because he often started coughing so we did a slow 5 minute injection of 2-3ml per site. If his head started sweating and he felt tingling in the throat we immediately changed the spot slightly :D

So while the oil isn't kidney toxic the repeated injections and resulting scar tissue is problematic for the injected muscle in the long run in my opinion. Ironically some of the pros do a lot of deep tissue massage of injection sites specifically to reduce scar tissue. But that scar tissue is what builds the "fake" size in the first place. One guru thinks any injection is slightly anabolic to the injected muscle so he recommends some small injection of the trained muscle post workout. There is also research saying MCTs in particular activate the androgen receptor! One type of recovery modality called "prolotherapy" where you inject a small amount of water with insulin syringe many times in an injured muscle to actually increase inflammation and blood flow of nutrients there to. I read once that this was popular at Westside Barbell, a hundred or so injections in an injured pec for example. Then you should immediately start training it to encourage a pattern of reconstruction that was optimal. I once tore my hamstring pretty badly and was doing leg curls very light the next day and recovered to full strength pretty quickly. Oh and one article on elitefts said to immediately wrap the thigh pretty tightly to prevent excessive blood spilling into the area, this could cut recovery time by 3 months or so! I did that.

Yet another long post but I wanted to give a full explanation :D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2024, 06:54:50 AM »
I thought that it may  be altered to make him bigger overall. He has huge arms but huge wrists too. There is a correlation (not every time).

"Oil" isn't kidney toxic, no matter what some here say. They use medium chain triglycerides, which are found in coconut oil for example, in site enhancement oil (SEO). Sometime silica is added to make the oil stay at the site longer. I'd really like to hear the mechanism whereby a couple of CCs of MCT a day destroys the kidneys. I'm open to be proven wrong. Many also put all steroid oils in the delts for example, they can volumise a muscle through the same mechanism as MCT (scar tissue). In fact, though brewers use a variety of different oils for steroids, like grapeseed or a synthetic like ethyl oleate, some think MCT is best as it's thin and easy to shoot with a small gauge needle. Rear delts are a favorite spot as it's a small muscle and even a little size increase can have some impact giving a more 3D look to the physique. My neighbor when he prepped had me shoot most of the gear in his delts after we trained daily or every other day because he has narrow clavicles and needed a little more size there. You can't reach your rear delts by yourself. He especially wanted me to shoot the tren because he often started coughing so we did a slow 5 minute injection of 2-3ml per site. If his head started sweating and he felt tingling in the throat we immediately changed the spot slightly :D

So while the oil isn't kidney toxic the repeated injections and resulting scar tissue is problematic for the injected muscle in the long run in my opinion. Ironically some of the pros do a lot of deep tissue massage of injection sites specifically to reduce scar tissue. But that scar tissue is what builds the "fake" size in the first place. One guru thinks any injection is slightly anabolic to the injected muscle so he recommends some small injection of the trained muscle post workout. There is also research saying MCTs in particular activate the androgen receptor! One type of recovery modality called "prolotherapy" where you inject a small amount of water with insulin syringe many times in an injured muscle to actually increase inflammation and blood flow of nutrients there to. I read once that this was popular at Westside Barbell, a hundred or so injections in an injured pec for example. Then you should immediately start training it to encourage a pattern of reconstruction that was optimal. I once tore my hamstring pretty badly and was doing leg curls very light the next day and recovered to full strength pretty quickly. Oh and one article on elitefts said to wrap the thigh pretty tightly to prevent excessive blood spilling into the area, this could cut recovery time by 3 months or so! I did that.

Yet another long post but I wanted to give a full explanation :D

No scientist here but some of the dumb-f…cks out there who do NOTHING but oil and then die in their thirties or forties kind of disprove your point. Maybe not the kidneys specifically. And what did everybody at the gym think when you and your buddy were behind closed doors injecting each other?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2024, 07:17:44 AM »
No scientist here but some of the dumb-f…cks out there who do NOTHING but oil and then die in their thirties or forties kind of disprove your point. Maybe not the kidneys specifically. And what did everybody at the gym think when you and your buddy were behind closed doors injecting each other?

He is my neighbor so we did it at his place. Never ever the gym, but let's say we had access to some small room it could be done there of course.

The oil injectors, which is all pros, will be doing a lot of other hazardous things so it's hard to pin a death on the SEO specifically. Jay and Branch and Dexter for example are still alive. Reason I say Branch is I saw this video, look at the biceps. Reason no one one has shredded delts anymore is due to oil and steroid injections in the delts, often too close to the surface.

Appoximately at 4:10. Unnatural shape as he is at the bottom.

i=sNIixhOf_1yFHjId

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2024, 07:25:10 AM »
He is my neighbor so we did it at his place. Never ever the gym, but let's say we had access to some small room it could be done there of course.

The oil injectors, which is all pros, will be doing a lot of other hazardous things so it's hard to pin a death on the SEO specifically. Jay and Branch and Dexter for example are still alive. Reason I say Branch is I saw this video, look at the biceps. Reason no one one has shredded delts anymore is due to oil and steroid injections in the delts, often too close to the surface.

Appoximately at 4:10. Unnatural shape as he is at the bottom.

i=sNIixhOf_1yFHjId

Straightforward response, yes too much going on concurrently to blame one factor (even if you are scientifically inclined). But circumstantially you could look at those Brazilian dudes who hardly lift a weight or do contest prep, but inject oil and then don’t make it.

Also interesting about too close to surface vs. appropriate depth. Branch not only looks smooth but kind of implanty.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2024, 07:45:35 AM »
Straightforward response, yes too much going on concurrently to blame one factor (even if you are scientifically inclined). But circumstantially you could look at those Brazilian dudes who hardly lift a weight or do contest prep, but inject oil and then don’t make it.

Also interesting about too close to surface vs. appropriate depth. Branch not only looks smooth but kind of implanty.

I think his muscle looks pretty hard and real to the uninitiated, but the shape is unnatural.

The Brazilians are really stupid, they inject some type of "motor oil" that sits there permanently embedded between the muscle fibers unlike MCT oil which dissipates (the gained size is scar tissue, not oil, as is commonly believed) You can't even surgically remove it and the tissue becomes like wood, often they have to remove the whole muscle. If they are lucky they have the "muscle" removed and live. Otherwise they will have whole arm amputations or preferably death. I think the Brazilian "Synthol monsters" are all poor and stupid favela boys.

Kirill Tereshin's surgeon gives a good explanation, 100 ounces of petroleum jelly injected, it becomes a huge "scar" with fragments of muscle left, the muscle becomes like hard wood and you can hear the sound when you tap on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/russian-popeye-bodybuilding-injections-surgery

The "muscle":

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 08:40:59 AM »
He's actually stronger than prime Ronne at this point, it's insane :o

Check out @07:35

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 10:49:16 AM »
He's actually stronger than prime Ronne at this point, it's insane :o

Check out @07:35

I would not think oil would have any relationship to strength? Or am I missing something?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 12:24:25 PM »
How long will he live?

He's 24 now

The old guy looks like my high school gym teacher. he got the same bald head baked bean teeth, ruddy skin complexion, his name was kaiser wilhem.
F