Author Topic: Bodybuilding's greatest quotes!!!  (Read 9243 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Bodybuilding's greatest quotes!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 08:39:45 AM »
Peter McGough

Given his stunning superiority, the judges saw no need to include him in a muscularity comparison, so Wayne DeMilia called out Yates, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray just for the audience.

hasn't happened since not even in 2003  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:31 AM »
The plain truth is that I beat Ronnie last year [2000] and Jay Cutler beat Ronnie this year. You should not win the Mr. Olympia if your stomach is hanging out -- period. Last year, I patted Ronnie's stomach during the posedown to draw attention to the fact that he was bloated. That tactic obviously didn't work, and Ronnie beat me in the posedown to successfully defend his title for a third straight Mr. O triumph.

So now the show rolls around and Jay Cutler beats Ronnie in both prejudging rounds: symmetry and muscularity. Ronnie was spilling over with too much water during the muscularity round, and Cutler took it to him in many of the poses that Coleman usually dominates.

How can Cutler lose this contest if he wins in both symmetry and muscularity? How can Ronnie retain his title if his midsection is bloated and distended? Why should the fans get behind a champion who can't present an aesthetic image of what bodybuilding is supposed to be all about?

I'm talking about classical proportions, perfect symmetry and ideal conditioning. Based on that ideal, I should have won the Sandow in 2000, and Cutler should have taken it in 2001.

The fans deserve better than what they are getting. I'm already working hard to ensure that, in 2002, a true peoples' champ can strip the title a

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »
"It's funny how sometimes how the public some people think I was born like this. That I maybe I sleep and I do big muscle, but its a lot of work to look like this and to be in this kind of condition."

Lou Ferrigno

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:42 AM »
Getbig Alternative Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)  on: August 31, 2008, 02:49:53 PM 
Quote from: Dreadlord on August 30, 2008, 06:54:19 PM
i enjoy watching the oiled up hard men on stage in their thongs-to me, that is extremly hot and sexual :P

ha ha ha- is that how you quote? Making up stuff now?
Where's the link to that post?
I own your mind gaytroll.
You sad desperation has availed you nothing.

Thanks for continuing to  own yourself..
This is getting better by the minute

:D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 08:42:31 AM »
"To be a champion you must act like one, act like a champion. "

Lou Ferrigno

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »
Up, come on.
Make it harder.
All right.
Come on.
All the way.
All right.
That was easy.
Easy? You do one.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 08:43:53 AM »

NatFag getting the beatdown again lol isn't that considered Gay Bashing?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 08:44:34 AM »

yeah really funny eh dreadlord-i just went back to look at the quote again and now its mysteriously gone...almost like someone, like you, deleted it the minute i posted it...wow funny how i never delete any of my posts yet the minute u are exposed, bam its delete city for u...
w

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:45:04 AM »
"I couldn't get as big as a bodybuilder. I tried to put on as much weight in the right places as I could. My weightlifting was impressive for me, but not for some of the guys I see down at the gym."

Ralph Fiennes

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »
"Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 08:50:37 AM »
"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
yeah really funny eh dreadlord-i just went back to look at the quote again and now its mysteriously gone...almost like someone, like you, deleted it the minute i posted it...wow funny how i never delete any of my posts yet the minute u are exposed, bam its delete city for u...

Aww- ain't that sad. Poor gaytroll trying to lie and can't even get that straight ( :D)
Did Don deny you your daily protein shake natfag83?
You seem unusually jittery and desperate today.
It's getting easier to own you than ever before

Are you going to cry and run away again?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »
"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
Peter McGough Ironage Agust 23, 2007

What was the best Olympia you saw? It's close between 1988 and 1993. So many competitors in great shape in both and so many storylines in both.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 09:14:20 AM »

"stay hungry" 

-Shawn ray

LOCAL GYM HERO

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »
Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:13 AM »
"You see...you can beat a dog and it's going to do one of two things..it's gonna roll over and die or it's going to bite you and attack you. And I'm the kind of person..uh..whose the type of dog that will bite back..I wasn't going to roll over and die".- Mike Katz 1975

"I used to get picked on..the kids would say Hey, you're no good, you got rusty fenders on your bicycle or hey Jewboy."- Mike katz 1975

" I remember I would be at a dance or a party and for no reason whatsoever I would just get up and leave..and go to the track and start running laps."-Mike Katz 1975

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 11:07:46 AM »
"You know I don't worry about Mike Katz anyways..only one person I worry about and that's Robbie. Katz is good, but he lacks too many things. His arms aren't big enough to match his chest..his thighs are too big for his calves..He's got one pose, and when he hits that he looks like a great big spider. You know when i get to South Africa I'm gonna take everything I can find of his and hide it.. mess his mind up a bit. Ha ha." Ken Waller-Pumping Iron

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »
"You know I don't worry about Mike Katz anyways..only one person I worry about and that's Robbie. Katz is good, but he lacks too many things. His arms aren't big enough to match his chest..his thighs are too big for his calves..He's got one pose, and when he hits that he looks like a great big spider. You know when i get to South Africa I'm gonna take everything I can find of his and hide it.. mess his mind up a bit. Ha ha." Ken Waller-Pumping Iron

Katz looked like he could stuff Waller into an olive jar if he felt like it.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »
Matty Ferrigno: "You're the king Arnold, and you're going to stay the king a long time."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 03:00:47 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger:

"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 03:04:55 PM »
"You got arms Louie! He's got spaghetti arms!"

- Matty Ferrigno to Lou, comparing his son's arms to Arnold's

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
"Errbody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!"

- Ronald Coleman

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2008, 03:15:25 PM »
"When they get a 50-inch waist and a gorilla butt, it's ugly looking - and I think bodybuilding has become ugly looking."

-Joe Gold