Author Topic: UFC 131 - Holy sh*t - Junior Dos Santos!!!  (Read 23884 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 131 - Holy sh*t - Junior Dos Santos!!!
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »
Dude, you're like a whiny little brother.  Stfu already.   Making weight is all that matters.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
  Idiot, I was criticizing Coltrane's(and yours) retarded argument that reach doesen't matter because it is just another advantage like knowing BJJ or having good cardio. So I pointed out that more weight is also just another advantage as well. So if fighters shouldn't be divided by reach, they shouldn't be divided by weight either. Same shit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Where did I say reach doesn't matter? As far as how the governing bodies of these organizations are concerned reach does not matter, all that matters is that a fighter makes weight.

Boxing has been breaking it into weight classes for decades........are they all retarded too?

But I guess you already realized that right, you fucking moron?

One fighter always has an advantage in one way shape or form, and you're on getbig crying like a sissy twat about the lengths of some guys arms.......LMFAO!

You're funny, Pedro. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
  I think it is poetic that you chose the picture of a bitch for your avatar. That suits you perfectly. :)

SUCKMYUSCLE

am I to assume this means
you enjoy taking the stud role
in your bisexual escapades?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2011, 09:44:27 PM »
  He argued that reach doesen't matter because it is just an advantage like knowing BJJ. But weighting more is just another advantage, too. I am not debating which is more relevant, but criticizing his line of reasoning which leads us to conclude that there shouldn't be weight classes either if he makes the argument that no advantage should matter. This is what we logically conclude from reading his ignorant reasoning. What upsets me is this moron claiming that he owned me for disproving something I never claimed. I never questioned that according to the current MMA rules that weight is all that matters. I was questioning his line of reasoning and what it leads us to conclude. Epic strawman...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

There should be some limit as far as weight classes and height is concerned, it's ridiculous to watch a guy like Anderson Silva fight at 185 when he's 6"2 and he has a 6" reach advantage on everyone in the division

suckmymuscle

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »
am I to assume this means
you enjoy taking the stud role
in your bisexual escapades?

Better to take the role of a stud than that of a bitch. Horses are stronger and better looking than dogs. I have already told you the picture in your avatar suits you perfectly. At least you know your role.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2011, 03:36:33 AM »
Where did I say reach doesn't matter? As far as how the governing bodies of these organizations are concerned reach does not matter, all that matters is that a fighter makes weight.

Boxing has been breaking it into weight classes for decades........are they all retarded too?

But I guess you already realized that right, you fucking moron?

One fighter always has an advantage in one way shape or form, and you're on getbig crying like a sissy twat about the lengths of some guys arms.......LMFAO!

You're funny, Pedro. ;D

Is this a spam bot? Because no Human can repeat the same shit over and over, get corrected ad infinitum, and yet still insist on his nonsense. You, Sir, should run for this year's Darwin Award. I am serious. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2011, 03:38:09 AM »
There should be some limit as far as weight classes and height is concerned, it's ridiculous to watch a guy like Anderson Silva fight at 185 when he's 6"2 and he has a 6" reach advantage on everyone in the division

Thanks for this. These morons just don't get what I am saying. They are stuck on stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2011, 03:46:43 AM »
Nobody really complained when Tommy Hearns was competing as a WW, or even SMW, and whilst his talent warranted his success he also met smaller men who were able to systematically dismantle him. I have no problem with reach / height etc as long as they can make weight.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2011, 05:27:19 AM »
  Is this a spam bot? Because no Human can repeat the same shit over and over, get corrected ad infinitum, and yet still insist on his nonsense. You, Sir, should run for this year's Darwin Award. I am serious. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You are expressing your opinion, a lousy opinion proven by decades of fighters being divided by weightclass. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong.

For the record, you haven't "corrected" shit, stupid, because I haven't been wrong. :-*

Maybe you should stick to making up answers to unsolvable problems ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!