Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 662405 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Here's me, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12075 on: May 28, 2007, 03:48:01 PM »
Duh, how is it reading into it too much ???

You are anal to STella who's the nicest AND hottest girl I know. It doesn't take a genius, let alone an Oracle to put 2 and 2 together.

Unless you are mean to STella cause she doesn't pay you enough attention ;D - in that case, I feel your pain brotha ;D

Whatabout The Beast, I thought she was the nicest and hottest girl? Are you telling me you got a divorce from your cybermarriage?
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12076 on: May 28, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
Sure does. Nordic Pussy. Suits you very well.
well shit-----i know u probably fantasize about that since you stalk me in every post like a teenage girl stalking a rockstar

But hey your almost up to 14000 posts (not counting the thousands down here)----real life sucks huh

keep up the good work Bluto

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12077 on: May 28, 2007, 04:32:27 PM »
well shit-----i know u probably fantasize about that since you stalk me in every post like a teenage girl stalking a rockstar

But hey your almost up to 14000 posts (not counting the thousands down here)----real life sucks huh

keep up the good work Bluto

Stalk you? I can't even remember ever seeing you post before and I've only posted to you a couple of times. You just made a whole thread about me, how's that for stalking?

You're embarrasing yourself.
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12078 on: May 28, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »
Stalk you? I can't even remember ever seeing you post before and I've only posted to you a couple of times. You just made a whole thread about me, how's that for stalking?

You're embarrasing yourself.
I havent posted for months and u stalked me then and I post for the first time today and guess what....you start stalking me again

As for the thread------stalking no----putting some sad miserable animal out of their misery...YES

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12079 on: May 28, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »
I havent posted for months and u stalked me then and I post for the first time today and guess what....you start stalking me again

As for the thread------stalking no----putting some sad miserable animal out of their misery...YES

No idea who you are. Sorry. Just being honest. If you're the gimmick of someone say it, would make sense and help me remember.
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12080 on: May 28, 2007, 04:38:24 PM »
No idea who you are. Sorry. Just being honest. If you're the gimmick of someone say it, would make sense and help me remember.
THe beast needs no gimmick and you know who I am----------------your delusions of forgetfullness are nothing more than the fear overtaking you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12081 on: May 28, 2007, 04:42:00 PM »
THe beast needs no gimmick and you know who I am----------------your delusions of forgetfullness are nothing more than the fear overtaking you
NB speaks the truth, Bluto smells a man and he goes straight into stalker mode!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12082 on: May 28, 2007, 05:05:00 PM »
Whatabout The Beast, I thought she was the nicest and hottest girl? Are you telling me you got a divorce from your cybermarriage?

I am a man of my word and I will fly Jenny into NZ just for a laugh - should be able to do it before the end of the year 8)

But Jenny is not the girl for me, even though she's adorable - I like this other girl that I'm going out with 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12083 on: May 28, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
I am a man of my word and I will fly Jenny into NZ just for a laugh - should be able to do it before the end of the year 8)

But Jenny is not the girl for me, even though she's adorable - I like this other girl that I'm going out with 8)

I thought you had a lot of money? Flying her in, all expenses paid, would be to you like buying a hotdog to others, what's stopping you from doing it allready?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12084 on: May 28, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »
I thought you had a lot of money? Flying her in, all expenses paid, would be to you like buying a hotdog to others, what's stopping you from doing it allready?

I got other things that need to be looked at. When Jenny is here, I don't want to be wasting time having to attend to business - I want to be spending all the time with her :P

Perhaps I'll have her be with me for a week - a trip around South Island for a week would be awesome.

I'll post some pics up so y'all can see me and hate me some more ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12085 on: May 28, 2007, 05:19:08 PM »
I got other things that need to be looked at. When Jenny is here, I don't want to be wasting time having to attend to business - I want to be spending all the time with her :P

Perhaps I'll have her be with me for a week - a trip around South Island for a week would be awesome.

I'm sure you can fit her in your busy schedule, besides you've just quit 2 of your jobs, I bet you got more time now than ever...

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12086 on: May 28, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »

So you and Beast got back together?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12087 on: May 28, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »
I'm sure you can fit her in your busy schedule, besides you've just quit 2 of your jobs, I bet you got more time now than ever...

Nah dude, I'm just settling in. I have a loooooooooooong way to go.

I don't want a busy schedule when I'm with a girl anyway. I'll fly Jenny in when I have free time - I haven't even spoken to her about it :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12088 on: May 28, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »

So you and Beast got back together?

Nah, but I did tell her long ago that I'd fly her into NZ so we can meet. Why not - I live to do crazy shit like that 8)

But it'll be sometime in the future - I am far from being what I want to be ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12089 on: May 28, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
Nah, but I did tell her long ago that I'd fly her into NZ so we can meet. Why not - I live to do crazy shit like that 8)

Sane?
E

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12090 on: May 28, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »
Looking good Kiwi,mad props to you bro,you lifetime natty?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12091 on: May 28, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
Ooooh! And who might you be? Identify yourself :)

good question . . . wish I could help you.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #12092 on: May 29, 2007, 12:47:13 AM »
Kiwiol, you are looking awesome brother !!!   8)

Good to see you back in the saddle..     ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12093 on: May 29, 2007, 04:09:36 AM »

you said it...
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Bump.
« Reply #12094 on: May 29, 2007, 11:02:35 AM »
Damn, that's pure gold.

And it includes her mentioning of decathlon, when she doesn't even know what it is.

She think it's some form of triathlon variation, LMFAO.

Women don't compete in Decathlon, they compete in Hepathlon for starters. ROFLMFAO.

Bethany "The Swede" Howlett has to be the biggest fcuking douche in BB.

YIP
Zack

Bethany was a member of an organisation with elite lineage, order of Rainbow for girls:

Nice lineage Bethany.

YIP
Zack

Question
Do you recall if a David Andrew Howlett ever played for the Vikings, and, if so, what year?

Answer
As far as my records go, which is a listing of most any NFL Minnesota Vikings player who ever donned a uniform on (at least) the sideline of an actual game, no.  David Andrew Howlett may have tried out or been involved in a training camp or something of that nature...but not on the field as a member of an official roster.
There is a professional bodybuilder by the name of Bethany Howlett, who claims in an interview this:
...I am preparing for some FAME professional fitness shows, two
triathlons, and a decathlon. I am looking forward to some real sport action
as triathlons and decathlons are the real thing. My training is simple as
it is all body resistance and gymnastics, running, biking, and swimming. I
do not lift weights of any kind and never will again. I have the genetics
of an amazons seeing as my father David Andrew Howlett was a two time
professional athlete having played for the Minnesota Vikings and the
California Angels before they were Anaheim. My diet is only white fish and
protein shakes for protein and oatmeal for complex carbs and greens for
fibers. I do not eat chicken, turkey, fatty fishes, or red meat. I like low
card Nitrotech shakes premade for women by Muscletech as I have a very
demanding job so convenience is much more important than anything at this
point in my life.
It's sad that someone created this for her to give her some kind of credibility.  She only briefly mentions this name, so it leaves room for question.  This may have been a great story to tell your daughter, but to truly be considered a "player" with the NFL Minnesota Vikings, you had to have at least suited up on the sidelines for an actual season game...preseason does not count and neither does practice squad.
You will find a number of "David Howlett"s dealing with the Vikings...the pillaging/historical kind.  Some guy named Howlett did research and such on the historical sword-carrying Vikings and wrote some papers and I think a book as well.  You will also kind the name David Howlett as it pertains to Austrlian rules football and quite a few references to some guy overseas with the same last name.
I am afraid that no one ever truly played for the NFL Minnesota Vikings with the name David Andrew Howlett.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field!

Gene "Norseman" Ramsay

Pretty sure decathlon is almost solely an olympic event, maybe at the collegiate level but unlikely. 

Damn, that's pure gold.

And it includes her mentioning of decathlon, when she doesn't even know what it is.

She think it's some form of triathlon variation, LMFAO.

Women don't compete in Decathlon, they compete in Hepathlon for starters. ROFLMFAO.

Bethany "The Swede" Howlett has to be the biggest fcuking douche in BB.

YIP
Zack

Kiwiol, you need to seriously get a fcuking clue. Here is a golden thread with Bethany Howlett Carter.

And what did you do?

Merge it with 1000's of other unrelated threads, making it impossible to find.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Bump.
« Reply #12095 on: May 29, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »
Kiwiol, you need to seriously get a fcuking clue. Here is a golden thread with Bethany Howlett Carter.

And what did you do?

Merge it with 1000's of other unrelated threads, making it impossible to find.

-Hedge

I openly told all the mods in the Complaints board to stop dumping threads in the V. Hedge, I could have deleted this thread and it would have been lost forever. If you want to archive threads, why don't you talk to Ron or keep it in the G&O?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12096 on: May 29, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »
Can anyone guess what race I am? I look dark in the first image due to the lighting. I will tell you all something unbelievable after all the funny guesses ;D
Looking good Kiwi.  :)
:D Weee

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12097 on: May 29, 2007, 01:38:13 PM »
Looking good Kiwi.  :)

Back at you, doll face :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12098 on: May 29, 2007, 01:52:32 PM »
Lookin good Kiwi....... Tongan perhaps?
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12099 on: May 29, 2007, 02:14:03 PM »
Lookin good Kiwi....... Tongan perhaps?

Cheers mate. Good to get an acknowledgement from one of my home country's fag pretty 'boy's :D

What did you think I'd look like?