Author Topic: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently  (Read 42508 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
"Press Release IFBB Bodybuilder-Professional RONNEY ROCKEL

IFBB-PRO Ronny Rockel World Tour 2013

After placing in high standings consistently for seasons 2003 to 2011, Ronny Rockel will be participating in the coming 2013 season in a total of ten competitions. Unfortunately, Ronny was not able to fully meet the top performance expectations needed to compete in the previous 2012 season. Unfortunately at the end of the 2012 season he became aware of his sudden diagnoses with Type-2 Diabetes. Explaining Ronny’s unsatisfied level of performance during the second half of that season, thus preventing him from reaching his true competitive form. During that time Ronny has taken intensive steps to over come the obstacles that have surfaced from this unfortunate illness. Together with his own medical advisor, Ronny has developed a pre-season strategy to over come the challenges faced with his diagnoses. The first provisions that have thus far been taken show real promise for a strong comeback.

For the coming 2013 season, Ronny will take part in the following bodybuilding competitions;

02.03.2013 ​Arnold Classic, Columbus Ohio
13.04.2013 ​Fibo-Power, Colone - Germany
26.04.2013 ​Arnold Classic, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
05.05.2013​Mr. Europe, Santa Susana, Spain
25.05.2013​New York Pro
31.08.2013​Nordic Pro, Lahti, Finnland
28.09.2013 ​Mr. Olympia, Las Vegas
12.10.2013​Arnold Classic Europe, Madrid, Spain
19.10.2013​British Grand Prix, Manchester, England
26.10.2013​EVL’s Prague Pro, Prag, CZ

Ronny is set on reaching the finals in every event listed above in his fighting attempt to go home victorious. Currently, Ronny is in the preliminary training phase in preparation for the upcoming Arnold Classic.

Fans can follow his RONNY ROCKEL WORLD TOUR 2013 by means of his FaceBook page through the following Homepage link: www.ronnyrockel.de. On his homepage, periodic updates as well as results will be posted.

For those here in Europe, you can find Ronney visiting the 2013 FIBO Show in Köln from the 11th to 14th of April. He will be presented to his fans at the WEIDER Nutrition stand and as well as a FIBO-POWER competition participant. "

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:38:21 PM »
  Ouch

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »
All those who called it, please step up and collect your earnings... :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »
Gee, I wonder how this happened?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 04:47:12 PM »
Very unlucky.  Must be hereditary. Even being healthy, training hard and often, can't beat your DNA.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 04:50:44 PM »
 that and a LOT of SHGH   and or Slin too

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:59 PM »
I predict this will be the first of many.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
God works in mysterious ways

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »

O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »
probably nothing to do with steroids
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 05:18:23 PM »
probably nothing to do with steroids
Peptide hormones, not steroid hormones.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
All those who called it, please step up and collect your earnings... :-X

How much do I get? I called it years ago.

Per our phone convo...

Joe: Milos, you ruined bodybuilding with insulin and it's going cause health problems in the long run.

Milos: Fuck you, Joe. It's perfectly safe.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
going for the health look

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
  Coach was dead on.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 05:29:22 PM »
It's type II, which means his body is still producing its own insulin, but mainly, his insulin receptors have burned out.

So here's my posit to the getbig drug elite:

I think the culprit was it too much GH, which is known to cause hyperglycemia, the result of which led to over-secretion of insulin, which burned out his receptors. If you're pumping GH throughout the day, you're really hammering some hyperglycemic situations, which forces the islet cells to crank out insulin non-stop. And in the constant flux of insulin, the receptors simply shut down.

I don't think it was excessive insulin use or IGF1 use. Type II presents as an imbalance between blood glucose concentrations and insulin output. But there's still insulin output. If it was due to insulin abuse, his pancreas wouldn't be making its own insulin very well, but it is (otherwise they would have diagnosed him with a form of type I).

So let this be a lesson to the GH guys. Get your metformin in you if you're going to use it. Don't ignore the real risks of type II beetus when you hammer the GH non-stop, throughout the day, for months on end.

The good news for Ronny is that it's very manageable to recover from type II if you're dedicated to beating the disease. It doesn't have to be a death sentence. But it would require quitting professional bodybuilding.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 05:38:46 PM »
It's type II, which means his body is still producing its own insulin, but mainly, his insulin receptors have burned out.

I think the culprit was it too much GH, which is known to cause hyperglycemia, the result of which led to over-secretion of insulin, which burned out his receptors. If you're pumping GH throughout the day, you're really hammering some hyperglycemic situations, which forces the islet cells to crank out insulin non-stop. And in the constant flux of insulin, the receptors simply shut down.

I don't think it was excessive insulin use or IGF1 use. Type II presents as an imbalance between blood glucose concentrations and insulin output. But there's still insulin output. If it was due to insulin abuse, his pancreas wouldn't be making its own insulin very well, but it is (otherwise they would have diagnosed him with a form of type I).

So let this be a lesson to the GH guys. Get your metformin in you if you're going to use it. Don't ignore the real risks of type II beetus when you hammer the GH non-stop, throughout the day, for months on end.

The good news for Ronny is that it's very manageable to recover from type II if you're dedicated to beating the disease. It doesn't have to be a death sentence. But it would require quitting professional bodybuilding.

yes all around good news and advices just take another drug to offset some of the gh side effects bro cant get good advice like this for free anymore or from billy down the street
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 05:42:09 PM »
How much do I get? I called it years ago.

Per our phone convo...

Joe: Milos, you ruined bodybuilding with insulin and it's going cause health problems in the long run.

Milos: Fuck you, Joe. It's perfectly safe.
Joe? Plus 10. Well done.
Milos? All that 'here now, jump now' shit - 20. What a maroon. 

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 05:45:42 PM »

sounds very convincing.I am sure this is all backed up with peer reviewed publications and extensive medical knowledge

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:35 PM »

Yea, except he is competing in 10 shows in 2013...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 06:02:01 PM »
Yea, except he is competing in 10 shows in 2013...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 06:08:46 PM »
gh and or insulin.

good luck with those.

if you dont look good on steroids alone, you wont look good on anthying,

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 06:10:35 PM »
Looking better than Branch here.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 06:13:56 PM »
it is well known that one of the highest risk factors for developing type 2 diabetes is lack of exercise

we all know that most ifbb pros  are lazy and barely train so that would be my bet

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
Looking better than Branch here.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit, he looks flawless in that pic (no homo). Goes to show you the power of photo editing

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »
poor guy must be all the sugar in the celltech.