Author Topic: Young Liberals at Chipotle becoming Racist  (Read 18619 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Young Liberals at Chipotle becoming Racist
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 11:57:59 AM »
But then I'm proving them right, that the white devil is racist and hates all black people.  It would just further validate their world view.  Not that anything I do could possibly change their world view anyway, except to make it more bleak than it already is.
You don't get it do you? It's mainly about white validation. There are other things in this world other than race. One also needs to see what they keep looking at, and what they are going through.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 12:07:02 PM »
Also we need pics of this young white liberal niece.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2017, 12:10:45 PM »
You don't get it do you? It's mainly about white validation. There are other things in this world other than race. One also needs to see what they keep looking at, and what they are going through.

You're right.  I don't get it.  I'll never get it.  Because of my white privilege.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »

If one CHOOSES to see everything via a racial lens, then there is nothing to do to placate them because there is no convincing them on anything but their perceived biases.  Same for everyone.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 12:29:41 PM »
If one CHOOSES to see everything via a racial lens, then there is nothing to do to placate them because there is no convincing them on anything but their perceived biases.  Same for everyone.  
True.
You're right.  I don't get it.  I'll never get it.  Because of my white privilege.
Everybody has "privileges"---white men, white women, black men and black women, Asian men and Asian women, Latino Men and Latinas, kids, the elderly, etc.
There are certain things you won't get due to not having that experience, and you can listen and empathize. But it's one thing to continually view everything with a racial lens. That gives you a narrow spectrum to view life, and also can make for a disgruntled individual. Especially if one blames their lack of achievement due to their or another person's race.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
Hey Parker, oh Moral One, how many blacks did you grow up with? How many blacks do you deal with daily, in close contact?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »
I'm starting to realize that "oppression" to black people is code for not being coddled by white people.  ;D
S

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2017, 05:05:55 PM »
Everybody has "privileges"---white men, white women, black men and black women, Asian men and Asian women, Latino Men and Latinas, kids, the elderly, etc.
There are certain things you won't get due to not having that experience, and you can listen and empathize. But it's one thing to continually view everything with a racial lens. That gives you a narrow spectrum to view life, and also can make for a disgruntled individual. Especially if one blames their lack of achievement due to their or another person's race.

Thanks for 'splaining me that.  I never understood any of that before because of my white straight Christian conservative male privilege.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2017, 05:11:00 PM »
I'm starting to realize that "oppression" to black people is code for not being coddled more by white people.  ;D
:P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2017, 11:39:47 PM »
word round town is dat you punkasses be talkin' some shit bout me

STFU

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2017, 11:59:34 PM »
I had a bud from norgay (norway) and he told me that the somalis are ruining olso

and he also said that they live in the poorer section of oslo away from.the white norgay libs who welcomed them into norgay

go figure

I had a Finnish girlfriend in college who looked like a young Gwen Paltrow and returned to Finland after graduation.  I wonder if she thinks Africans are ruining Finland.  Why the fuck would I care?  Do I live in Finland?  I guess you are Norwegian. That's why you care!  ::)   

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2017, 03:17:56 AM »
My bright young, intelligent, college-bound liberal niece works at Chipotle.

She confided in me today. She said that her and her co-workers see about 550 customers every day. She feels guilty because she feels as though she and others are starting to dislike the black community because they consistently prevent the line at Chipotle from moving smoothly, they consistently try to get extra meat without paying the price for extra meat, they consistently make odd requests like extra corn and sour cream in a separate container.

In fact, she said this behavior is SO consistent that she cannot help but have racist thoughts about "African Americans".  ;D

so they behave just like arab in France. and also black ppl in France.
asstropin

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2017, 05:05:06 AM »

10x worse:

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2017, 05:14:11 AM »

Yes, but I would be even more outraged as a European. I mean at least our blacks are Christians and were born here. There is absolutely no reason you fine people should be subjected to living with animals. :(
S

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2017, 06:27:32 AM »
You probably just bought a bucket of KFC and told them to give you the Lee Priest Special (cream potatoes and Cole slaw)

LOL....a better choice is to skip the Lee priest Special and get the Bob Bowl instead (only in selected location)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2017, 06:49:03 AM »
Yes, but I would be even more outraged as a European. I mean at least our blacks are Christians and were born here. There is absolutely no reason you fine people should be subjected to living with animals. :(

Honestly there is a lot of african in paris and in the suburd, most of them just coming from Africa, you can easily spot them the way they are dressed, most of them are quiet and peaceful, just here to work in shitty job, most problem are coming from african and arab born in France, involved in rap music, drug dealing, and racism-victim culture.
asstropin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2017, 06:53:12 AM »
Honestly there is a lot of african in paris and in the suburd, most of them just coming from Africa, you can easily spot them the way they are dressed, most of them are quiet and peaceful, just here to work in shitty job, most problem are coming from african and arab born in France, involved in rap music, drug dealing, and racism-victim culture.

Racism-Victim culture = great way to put it.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2017, 06:55:27 AM »
WE WUZ KANGS!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2017, 09:29:06 AM »
People who protect these animals never spend a day living with them.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2017, 10:02:52 AM »
People who protect these animals never spend a day living with them.

Exactly, people who protect those of excessive limb length, bone density, fast twitch muscle composition, skin thickness, t-levels, aggression, willingness to sacrifice the future for the present and a penchant for KFC, Watermelon and stolen bikes have never spent a day living with them, and don't know what hit them when the time comes.
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »
Exactly, people who protect those of excessive limb length, bone density, fast twitch muscle composition, skin thickness, t-levels, aggression, willingness to sacrifice the future for the present and a penchant for KFC, Watermelon and stolen bikes have never spent a day living with them, and don't know what hit them when the time comes.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2017, 10:34:43 AM »
word round town is dat you punkasses be talkin' some shit bout me

STFU

-

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2017, 02:12:56 AM »
Dumbest  term ever is "white privilege".
Our grandparents (or great grandparents) came here, got jobs in factories and shoe shops, raised a family properly w/ out being absent.
Sent us to school, many worked 2 to 3 jobs to support a family.

Yeah, real privilege...

Priveledge is women and non-workers, collecting checks off of working folks, 5 kids from 5 different absent men, etc.
Free money = privileged.

??? ::) ??? ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2017, 02:17:28 AM »
Dumbest  term ever is "white privilege".
Our grandparents (or great grandparents) came here, got jobs in factories and shoe shops, raised a family properly w/ out being absent.
Sent us to school, many worked 2 to 3 jobs to support a family.

Yeah, real privilege...

Priveledge is women and non-workers, collecting checks off of working folks, 5 kids from 5 different absent men, etc.
Free money = privileged.

??? ::) ??? ::)

Solid post.

At the end of the day they’re all just excuses for failure.