Author Topic: Balkan Pharm Orals  (Read 2255 times)

whitewidow

Balkan Pharm Orals
« on: October 06, 2011, 03:28:27 AM »
anybody try any of alins balkan pharm orals? especially looking for someone who has tried the dbol or turinabol? is this line shit? I have never tried it as I have been scared to order from this selective scammer. I heard some not so great things about the injects but what about the oral tablets any good? has anybody tried any of the tablets or injects? this was suppose to be the new british dragon as alin ran british dragon towards the end

madg

Re: Balkan Pharm Orals
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 05:26:46 AM »
anybody try any of alins balkan pharm orals? especially looking for someone who has tried the dbol or turinabol? is this line shit? I have never tried it as I have been scared to order from this selective scammer. I heard some not so great things about the injects but what about the oral tablets any good? has anybody tried any of the tablets or injects? this was suppose to be the new british dragon as alin ran british dragon towards the end
[/quote

i have run their tren ace and was good..dunno about orals tho

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:12:47 AM »
"balkan pharma" from moldavia = good stuff, got some clen.
asstropin

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 06:00:10 AM »
the balkan tabs are usually pretty good.the anadrol is always excellent.people bash on alin but the quality is better than alot of ugs.which is what balkan is anyways.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 02:34:31 AM »
Bump-you sure they are that bad?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 05:44:13 AM »
am i correct in these pharmaceuticals are never local?  he claims they are HG is this even true?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 05:57:35 AM »
am i correct in these pharmaceuticals are never local?  he claims they are HG is this even true?

no they are overseas. It is human grade by moldova standards.alin did own british dragon towards the end so he knows how to run a line. but he is just so shadey. somebody has had to of tried his dbol at least. Dbol powder is cheap so it should be legit and tbol is no to exensive just hard to find pure tbol raws. british dragons Tbol was fucking magic but that was when it first came out and alin had nothing to do with production.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 06:09:45 AM »
the balkan tabs are usually pretty good.the anadrol is always excellent.people bash on alin but the quality is better than alot of ugs.which is what balkan is anyways.

BALKAN/ALIN IS A SELECTIVE SCAMMER....IF U GET THE GOOD SHIT, U GOT GREAT GEAR COMPARABLE TO HG. IF UR THE ONE WHO HE SCAMS, THEN YOU GOT SHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 07:21:03 AM »
BALKAN/ALIN IS A SELECTIVE SCAMMER....IF U GET THE GOOD SHIT, U GOT GREAT GEAR COMPARABLE TO HG. IF UR THE ONE WHO HE SCAMS, THEN YOU GOT SHIT.

he has never scammed me. so what you are saying is he has shit bunk tabs he sends and the real ones he sends just depends on who you are? balkanpharm is suppose to be good gear. they are licensed in moldova.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 09:13:16 AM »
hard to find real ones.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 09:42:41 AM »
he has never scammed me. so what you are saying is he has shit bunk tabs he sends and the real ones he sends just depends on who you are? balkanpharm is suppose to be good gear. they are licensed in moldova.

YES EXACTLY.I KNOW MANY, AND I ALMOST WENT ALIN FIRST TIME AROUND. HE HAS SOME DAMN GOOD GEAR, IF U KNOW HIM OR ARE LUCKY, OTHERWISE HE'LL FUCK YOU OVER.

HE'S THE KING OF SELECTIVE SCAMMING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO