Author Topic: diet for best performance versus diet best for fatloss with sustained energy  (Read 4189 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
for performance without fatloss any kind of junkfood plenty of fats no need for tons of protien

for fatloss with sustained energy, low fat, skim milk, bananas, beans, fruit, coffee

doing a diet with low carbs will make a brotha wanna sleep too much and sleep is peels since we are all people of the serpent, chinese dragons african serpents ect.. dont want to peels too much but keep it movin right? are you guys ok just wonderin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i seek comfort

comfort=trof moc= trophy moc

for comfort we must moc the trophy the gold standard
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
sounds like a good recipe for annoying the fuck out of people.
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
have you found a connect for mushrooms yet johnny ? eat some of those and then spend some time watching bodybuilding videos. cost of redemption, a cut above, big and loving it, the beginning, mass construction... ect ect

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a kiss=ssik=sick

a kill=llik=lick
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
have you found a connect for mushrooms yet johnny ? eat some of those and then spend some time watching bodybuilding videos. cost of redemption, a cut above, big and loving it, the beginning, mass construction... ect ect

uhh

weed=deew=do

drunk=knurd=nerd
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
organic=cin a gro=sin a grow = grow a sin

since everything is techinically a sin and all in vain
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
hey Johnny how do you get the grass stains out of sneakers from cutting grass, i'd ask a mexican but they don't speak English.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hey Johnny how do you get the grass stains out of sneakers from cutting grass, i'd ask a mexican but they don't speak English.

spray paint
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Johnny you should drive this vehicle. 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Eht peels + moc/trof!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Eht peels + moc/trof!

you are the master
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
you are the master

Master/Retsam= Ret Sam?

Perhaps a new code for the falcon wizzles!
Spirit of Truth

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Johnny, define low carb. How many grams we talking here?
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, define low carb. How many grams we talking here?

im saying is that johnny falcon requires more sleep the higher proportion of fats that are in his diet or i could say the higher proportioned of fats actually make me weigh about 10-15 pounds less dryer and more ripped but lower on energy thus needing more rest

now i just eat about any carbs when im hungry but alot of skim milk beans and peas to my capacity, and i dont get fat from it cause my fats are currently very low. like a gallon of skim milk 10 bananas fat free fig newtons the whole box and 3 cups of beans (monster shits)
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
im saying is that johnny falcon requires more sleep the higher proportion of fats that are in his diet or i could say the higher proportioned of fats actually make me weigh about 10-15 pounds less dryer and more ripped but lower on energy thus needing more rest

now i just eat about any carbs when im hungry but alot of skim milk beans and peas to my capacity, and i dont get fat from it cause my fats are currently very low. like a gallon of skim milk 10 bananas fat free fig newtons the whole box and 3 cups of beans (monster shits)

Ha ha ha ha ha Thanks Johnny.   ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
great thread
w

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

u answered perfectly
$

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Unlike muscle or adipose (fat) tissue, brain cells do not need insulin to absorb glucose.
Spirit of Truth

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
i seek comfort

comfort=trof moc= trophy moc

for comfort we must moc the trophy the gold standard
you are learning to decode . BRAVO http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956&page=678

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
LOL  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

who do you love?

its god singing a song to satan or vice versa
A