Author Topic: Crime in my home country (clip).  (Read 1200 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Crime in my home country (clip).
« on: March 22, 2007, 01:33:55 PM »
This is where I came from guys.  This is a recent TV commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYYZfztK9g

I'd love to hear your comments on this.

Grant.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Crime in my home country (clip).
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
This is where I came from guys.  This is a recent TV commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYYZfztK9g

I'd love to hear your comments on this.

Grant.

:o  Terrible.  Fifty murders a day?!?  I wouldn't set foot in that place.  I think suing the government is a good idea. 

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 01:45:52 PM »
South Africa is fucked now the blacks are in control

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »
South Africa is fucked now the blacks are in control

I wish I could argue this point.  But I can't.  There is not ONE example of a successful economy in Africa since becoming "independent".

Other countries like Liberia (the country created for liberated Black slaves) or Ethopia or Somali never even had any foreign influence.   And they have been fvucked from day one.

And this is the continent with the richest natural resources in the world?  What gives?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 02:03:35 PM »
Allowing this kind of crime to take place is pathetic but if South Africa generates even a moderate amount of revenue from tourists allowing this kind of crime is insane.

I know very little about SA so I'm asking this, who are committing the majority of these crimes? And are the politicians as corrupt and inept as the politicians in other African Nations are? 

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 02:23:45 PM »
Same shit, different country.
Politicians just don't care about people at the bottom of the economical pole.

Education is one way to uplift your people and your country.
But, the corruption is so bad, billions are wasted or fall into politicians pockets.  They then look the other way on the less fortunates.

Billions of dollars were set aside in NJ for School Construction.  The corruption was so vast, all the money is gone and only a handful of projects were completed.  So, schools in some districts still suck.  Politics can be very abusive when you are in the position of handling millions and millions of dollars with no one to keep an account of where the money is going.
Sandra

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 03:03:58 PM »
Same shit, different country.
Politicians just don't care about people at the bottom of the economical pole.

Education is one way to uplift your people and your country.
But, the corruption is so bad, billions are wasted or fall into politicians pockets.  They then look the other way on the less fortunates.

Billions of dollars were set aside in NJ for School Construction.  The corruption was so vast, all the money is gone and only a handful of projects were completed.  So, schools in some districts still suck.  Politics can be very abusive when you are in the position of handling millions and millions of dollars with no one to keep an account of where the money is going.
Sandra

I agree.  I would imagine the majority of the violent crime in South Africa is committed by the poor and uneducated, just like this country.   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »
I agree.  I would imagine the majority of the violent crime in South Africa is committed by the poor and uneducated, just like this country.   

wow its surprising you can see that but as soon as its a poor BUT muslim country..ya blame the religion... :-\

btw..grant ..hope ya dont live there man...

ya watching the cup the all the shit going on with the pakis?? what a shame aye mate...i posted about it on the sex but i guess ya never saw it..anyhow..g'luck with the furute matches man..since paki is out..and rightfully so..the c unts
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »
wow its surprising you can see that but as soon as its a poor BUT muslim country..ya blame the religion... :-\

Dude what are you talking about?