Author Topic: NFL - Trump - Kneeling - Discussion  (Read 69958 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: "Get that son of a bitch off the field!" Trump on NFL
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2017, 07:11:47 PM »
He just doubled down and told Goodell to make them stand.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2017, 07:11:59 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/
 :D

they dont vote for him and never will...so who cares.... its now "racist" to call people out for not standing for the national anthem..according to CNN
real men= no rubbers

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2017, 07:25:50 PM »
they dont vote for him so who cares.... its now "racist" to call people out for not standing for the national anthem..according to CNN

I was just shocked that there were ten fucking reports about it on their site. MSM and liberals say Trump is to blame for current racial tensions but not according to this graph provided by (((NBC)))

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired': Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2017, 07:33:02 PM »
They've been posted countless times.

Have you read the book by Schweitzer?  The quote seems suspect.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »
I was just shocked that there were ten fucking reports about it on their site. MSM and liberals say Trump is to blame for current racial tensions but not according to this graph provided by (((NBC)))

Obama started the racial tensions.......i really dont care anymore. black americans just complain and get tons of media attention. they are over represented by only having  12-13% of the american population.
real men= no rubbers

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
Have you read the book by Schweitzer?  The quote seems suspect.

It's a real quote from African notebook. Nothing he said should come as a surprise to anyone.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2016/looking-down-on-africa

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2017, 08:14:38 PM »
Brilliant move by Trump, giving voice to all of those pissed of people mad at the NFL and antiAmrican players looking for some way to express it, but who also don't want to abandon the game.

Too late. Any white person who still supports this game is a fool. This exposed the NFL for what it is the same way that police taking a kinder gentler approach exposed inner cities for what they are:

Second deadly shooting in Baltimore's 'Nobody kill anybody' weekend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-ceasefire-weekend/index.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2017, 08:40:54 PM »
It's a real quote from African notebook. Nothing he said should come as a surprise to anyone.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2016/looking-down-on-africa

I don't buy it.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

Misattributed[edit]
I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.
This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2017, 09:01:02 PM »
Fuck the NFL, NBA and MLB.  Fuck all professional athletics including the Olympics.  I haven't watched any of that crap in years except in passing at one of my brother's homes.  They watch it be even they're getting tired of this Social Just Us Warrior crap.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2017, 09:03:54 PM »
I don't buy it.

Misattributed[edit]
I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.
This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell

Apparently there are enough sources to say that Dr. Schweitzer never wrote that paragraph.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2017, 09:04:55 PM »
I've never watched an NFL game apparently I wasn't missing anything

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »
I've never watched an NFL game apparently I wasn't missing anything

I couldn't even make it through to half time in the '60s and sports were a rarity on the tube back then.  Boring.  Baseball is too but it's well suited to radio and still I can hardly watch the stuff.  The NBA used to be good but that was 40+ years ago.  Now it sucks.

Buncha thugs.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2017, 09:58:46 PM »
I don't buy it.

Misattributed[edit]

You maybe correct. From what I read it was removed from later editions but that info came from only one source.

Here is a quote that multiple sources agree on.

"When long-resident natives of the district expressed discontent at being ruled by white men, I answer that they without white men would no longer be in existance".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2017, 11:44:31 PM »
I can watch it live or on television.

But besides that, haven't you noticed that NHL players get in the least amount of trouble out of all the major sports. Its been like this for a good number of years. Hockey players just do their thing--they don't cause trouble or any of that shit.

That's cuz they white.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2017, 02:39:32 AM »
Joon everything about you is boring

come to Poland and i'll prove to you i aint this joon turd

but youll end up with a broken jaw most likely  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2017, 04:07:04 AM »
I couldn't even make it through to half time in the '60s and sports were a rarity on the tube back then.  Boring.  Baseball is too but it's well suited to radio and still I can hardly watch the stuff.  The NBA used to be good but that was 40+ years ago.  Now it sucks.

Buncha thugs.

Each team runs about 65 plays but most of the time is spent in the huddle and then coming to the line. The actual play only lasts about five seconds. So you have a grand total of about 10 to 15 minutes of action spread out over 3 1/2 hours.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2017, 04:41:32 AM »
He acts like he's playing the part of a Wrestling heel.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2017, 04:52:20 AM »
Look at this fucking pussy then..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2017, 05:01:09 AM »
You maybe correct. From what I read it was removed from later editions but that info came from only one source.

Here is a quote that multiple sources agree on.

"When long-resident natives of the district expressed discontent at being ruled by white men, I answer that they without white men would no longer be in existance".

Everything in Africa has gotten worse under black leadership, so to an extent there is some truth.

South Africa, Rhodesia, Angola, Mozambique...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2017, 05:02:24 AM »

What an attention whore, fans should boycott the games and switch off their tv's to boycott those teams.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2017, 06:00:00 AM »
The reason liberals act like Trump is kissing the asses of neo-Nazis and white supremacists is merely a matter of projection. Libs just can't get black cock out their mouths, and have a complete cognitive dissonance  about the fact that black inner cities are in a state of collapse.

Killings up in Baton Rouge, with homicide totals this year already outpacing 2016 totals | Crime/Police | theadvocate.com

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_44d79004-8f63-11e7-ae9e-237f911ccca4.html

Baton Rouge demographics:

According to the 2010 the racial makeup of the city was 50.4% Black or African American, 40.8% White, 0.5% Native American, 3.5% Asian, and 1.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino were 3.5% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 37.8% of the population,[39] down from 70.5% in 1970.[40]

Everything in Africa has gotten worse under black leadership, so to an extent there is some truth.

South Africa, Rhodesia, Angola, Mozambique...

So has every single American city that is predominantly black. Of course, it's racist to not make believe that this isn't the case.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2017, 06:51:23 AM »

The Oakland Athletics tweeted a statement in support of players who kneel during the national anthem moments after a player on the team became the first major league baseball player to do so.

"The Oakland A's pride ourselves on being inclusive. We respect and support all of our players' constitutional rights and freedom of expression," the team tweeted Saturday.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2017, 08:14:30 AM »
LeBron James called trump a bum. Hahaha.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2017, 08:23:48 AM »
The funny thing, is that Stephen Curry already said he wasn't going to the White House. Then, Trump, feeling hurt, said, "Well, you're disinvited anyway." But Curry already said he wasn't going. That's like the 4th grader who throws a party, no one shows up, then says, "Well, I didn't want any of you there anyway."  :D :D
X