Author Topic: Simeon Panda  (Read 28985 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Simeon Panda
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2013, 04:30:55 PM »
Seen Simeon in person
He's not as big as everyone is making out , but has a good physique narrow waist and great traps are his standout...
A lot of jealousy in this thread.

THIS - When a guy uses steroids, he grows.  Everywhere.  This dude?  That back looks untrained.  Those quads, MAYBE leg extensions or machines... shoulders and quads don't look big, and that's the first thing that grows on people.  He looks like a dude that trained arms for 8 years and the rest of the body for 2 years.

he'll be a very good BBer in a few years, but the opening pic on this thread is the BEST ONE (and most people believe it's shopped).  Each following pic is worse.  Dude's natural.  He has potential, he has killer arms and looks great, really impressive... but not as a complete bber and he could certainly be a natural.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »
THIS - When a guy uses steroids, he grows.  Everywhere.  This dude?  That back looks untrained.  Those quads, MAYBE leg extensions or machines... shoulders and quads don't look big, and that's the first thing that grows on people.  He looks like a dude that trained arms for 8 years and the rest of the body for 2 years.

he'll be a very good BBer in a few years, but the opening pic on this thread is the BEST ONE (and most people believe it's shopped).  Each following pic is worse.  Dude's natural.  He has potential, he has killer arms and looks great, really impressive... but not as a complete bber and he could certainly be a natural.

Steroids do not make you grow equally on all body parts. Of course this guy trains his back, it's just not genetically gifted as his other body parts. His shoulders are huge and match his arms so I'm not sure about your comment about his shoulders. He's a good 10 to 15 pounds away from being shredded and YES!! the photos are extremely shopped to the point it looks like he has dirt lines between each muscle group.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2013, 04:59:47 PM »
Him training
[/youtube]

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »
The guys name is really Simeon Panda?
a

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »
blk genetics

a white guy would have to take drugs all day eat and then maybe be able to take a photo like this one second after doing a full body workout hahahaa

arnold, jay, and dorian were all white.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2013, 07:36:22 PM »
ftfy

seriously this guy's got top notch 1 in a million black genetics

1 in a billion possibly for a white fella

lmao. not with those twinky legs he dosen't.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
Which is why I think he might be natural.  

BBers are always stretching their weight.  When I hear 230, I think 218.  He has crazy good lines, but he's not big, he's not thick, considering his height.    Those thighs are small for his frame.  Back is at least 15 pounds from being on par with the rest of him.  Compare hand & head with the rest of him - If   dude hit the sauce and bulked up 25-30 pounds of real muscle, he'd look like a top NPC guy.  But he doesn't.  

A lot of people freak when they see that mirror pic.  But every other pic of him is LESS impressive.  Dieted down, this would be VERY small by NPC standards (at that height), and other dudes at 5 9 and 230 pounds would wreck him.  He's not big for his frame (yet) - Good chance of natty.

don't troll

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »
lol  lets not get carried away this guy is not ronnie coleman. Besides...There are white guys with better physiques..... a young dennis newman would put the whopping on him.

he loves black dick judging by his posts.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »
If we're talking aesthetics, this has never been equalled -
Agreed.  All the girls in the gym loved Bob Paris, to bad he was gay.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2013, 08:30:42 PM »
does anyone know off hand what height Arnold is and what he weighed when he competed?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2013, 08:35:15 PM »
Him training
[/youtube]

had the thug look and vibe from the pics, strange hearing the uk accent.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
does anyone know off hand what height Arnold is and what he weighed when he competed?
6'1 215-235/240 depending on yr mro lowest 80 fiasco a dry lean arnold less than 220 ..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »
thats natural on 1-2gramms of some steroids.

maybe even gh,that film of wate ron the abs looks suspect.

to the ones who say hes not big,lol, he carries an absolute shitton of mass on his structure.

arms and shoulders are ridiculous big.

n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2013, 08:55:13 PM »
6'1 215-235/240 depending on yr mro lowest 80 fiasco a dry lean arnold less than 220 ..

Lol I think Mr Revelation was trying to make a point. Namely, that this guy has the same stats as Arnold, who--incidentally--was on a good bit of juice

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2013, 08:58:04 PM »
Lol I think Mr Revelation was trying to make a point. Namely, that this guy has the same stats as Arnold, who--incidentally--was on a good bit of juice
i figured ,still thought in a sorta sarcastic way he wanted a comparison lol

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »

:)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »

he'll be a very good BBer in a few years, but the opening pic on this thread is the BEST ONE (and most people believe it's shopped).  Each following pic is worse.  Dude's natural.  He has potential, he has killer arms and looks great, really impressive... but not as a complete bber and he could certainly be a natural.
man, those legs and back dont look well on npc stage maybe, but they not small by any means.

n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »
:)

Would you mind making a thread sharing your thoughts on diet/juice/training?  I'm sure many would find it enlightening, and it would certainly spark some good discussion

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2013, 09:03:56 PM »
i figured ,still thought in a sorta sarcastic way he wanted a comparison lol

haha ya bro it's one of those questions that makes more of a statement than a statement. :D

ps dry Arnold imo greatest physique of all time. those shots taken on the boardwalk by the water kinda shows what nobody really gives Arnold a lot of credit for- his flow and symmetry. everyone say bob Paris? take a look at those photos of Arnold. speaking for myself that's prolly the best Arnold if not the best physique of all time.

btw thanks for your reply.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
Would you mind making a thread sharing your thoughts on diet/juice/training?  I'm sure many would find it enlightening, and it would certainly spark some good discussion

ya for sure bro np just abt to turn in for the eve I'll start one tomorrow. cheers.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »
He could just possibly be a true freak and natural. The contest video is far less impressive than the photos.  I have seen a handful of clean black guys look amazing - and we knew they were clean because of how they changed when they did eventually succumb to the Dark Side.  Which they all did...

What gets me is that I think because it is Musclemania the Polish dude is supposed to be clean as well.   ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2013, 03:28:15 AM »
got to admit the contest pics tell a different story to gym shots...

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2013, 04:59:18 AM »
A very honest man with great integrity?

I think rob is a cool dude but
He always claimed natty,competed recently in a natty comp, won it then failed the drug test for anavar...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2013, 05:03:02 AM »
got to admit the contest pics tell a different story to gym shots...

A lot of people think the gym shots are very flattering & generous, with a little work done.  Yes, those are world class.

THEN we see the competition pics, and he looks like a very uneven physique - great genes, but legs and back (two major parts) that are years behind his arms. 

No way the physique in the gym shots could ever be natural - I agree there.  But the more pics I see on MD - then seeing that live posing video - I don't think he gets top 5 at a state show in the NPC.  Once you see that video - Does it make natural status seem way more possible?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »
The gym shots are all pretty much the same, standing relaxed or a kind of most muscular. When he opens himself up his weaknesses are obvious, his arms dont even look great in the fdb. He reminds me of nubret, great just standing there, not great when posing