Author Topic: Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern  (Read 2247 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern
« on: May 02, 2024, 05:54:28 AM »
I haven’t listened to Howard Stern for at least 20 years, but this clip shocked me. One of the most pathetic displays of pandering I’ve ever seen by anyone. “We are so lucky to have you.”😂😂😂😂

i=TklsqE_NWVtUaztY

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 06:05:52 AM »
Stern is scum.  I use to listen to him 20 plus years ago for a laugh but he is scum. All the work he had on his face and he's even more ugly.  He turns conservative when it comes to Israel but is just another filthy rich liberal.  Guaranteed questions were submitted in advance for the interview so Biden's team could load the responses into the giant teleprompter font so he could read the answers.  They also gave him questions in his ear piece. Biden can't talk without reading or his ear piece telling him what to do. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 06:13:44 AM »
He jumped the shark when he got divorced and became Hollywood Howie

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 06:23:43 AM »
Never saw anything at all likeable about him or his show, even in his prime.
Never understood the fascination...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 06:27:47 AM »
He jumped the shark when he got divorced and became Hollywood Howie

I bailed when he went Satellite radio. It was supposed to be so he wouldn’t be censored but the exact opposite happened and he became an establishment hack of the worst kind. The late great Pat Cooper called him out on this.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2024, 06:35:36 AM »
Howard the Cuck

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 06:38:16 AM »
More of an Imus man, myself.

Early cancel.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 08:06:31 AM »
He keeps his testicles in his wifes purse.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 08:09:47 AM »
I thought he had been on a date with Lee Priest...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 08:12:22 AM »
I had listened to him since inception.

But I gave up him about 5 years ago - he stopped pressing the celebrities when they said bullshit, and he lost his mind over Trump.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2024, 08:17:38 AM »
Never saw anything at all likeable about him or his show, even in his prime.
Never understood the fascination...
X 2 ....and I`ll add that if I ever see him in person,I`m gonna kick the living shit out of him.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2024, 08:35:03 AM »
Lost every fan he ever had.

I hear NPR is hiring. Could be a fit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2024, 09:05:13 AM »
Stern can drop dead for all I care. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2024, 09:26:57 AM »
Stern was very good to great, say 89-2012. Pre 89ish, it sounded like a hard morning zoo type show. 1989/90-2001 was great. Stern was young, had a fire in his gut, etc.... 2002 - 2008 were still pretty good. Then Artie got too hooked on heroin/coke, and Stern was left without a real comedian. There was a little spark left after 2008 that could make for interesting shows, but the fade started then.

By 1990, he also had a great support staff and back house crew. Stern, by himself, isn't super funny in a comedic sense, but he's a great director. He knows / knew when to push things and when to back off. The secondary crew,  guys like Jackie, The Jokeman, Anthony Cumia, Billy West, Artie tend to get stuck on things that amuse them or make their friends laugh. That's why they can't host consistently. 

The back house crew (interns, younger writers, etc....) is super important to these shock jock type shows too. After a certain point, the host(s) get old, too moneyed, settle down with family, etc.... So you don't hear the gossip, infighting, partying stories that really make these shows great,  that's why you need those younger people.

Howard and crew were also good at spotting retards and other odd people to add filler content to shows. Probably the best show to ever do that type of thing.

Fast forward to around 2012, and that's when you really see the collapse. "Hollywood Howard" kicks in. He wants to be accepted as a serious journalist, so anything not p.c. starts to go away. Old tapes are edited for racial humor, etc.... His wife (20+ years younger) also wants the jetsetter celebrity party lifestyle, so he isn't mean to them anymore.

There's also a money protection angle to all of it too. Stern and his agent have always been spotting trends, so the nudity, meanness to fat women, racial groups, etc.... ends before MeToo, etc... become a thing. Any of the edgy writers were shelved, or forced to go gayer, lib, etc.... during this time too.

Also, you can't be mean when your daughter puts out stuff like this -

Anyway, those are my Stern ramblings, from a person that listened to a lot of talk radio growing up.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2024, 09:35:39 AM »
Listen to Stern’s voice. He sounds like he is scared.

Meanwhile...  Biden sits there catching flies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 09:37:09 AM »
He’s 70. Just go away.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2024, 09:39:05 AM »
Listen to Stern’s voice. He sounds like he is scared.

Meanwhile...  Biden sits there catching flies.

Agree. The interview was North Korea level propaganda.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2024, 09:42:10 AM »
Howard’s voice is trembling. What a weak fuck

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2024, 09:42:12 AM »
Stern referred to Biden as the “father of the country”. 🙄

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2024, 09:49:33 AM »
Stern was very good to great, say 89-2012. Pre 89ish, it sounded like a hard morning zoo type show. 1989/90-2001 was great. Stern was young, had a fire in his gut, etc.... 2002 - 2008 were still pretty good. Then Artie got too hooked on heroin/coke, and Stern was left without a real comedian. There was a little spark left after 2008 that could make for interesting shows, but the fade started then.

By 1990, he also had a great support staff and back house crew. Stern, by himself, isn't super funny in a comedic sense, but he's a great director. He knows / knew when to push things and when to back off. The secondary crew,  guys like Jackie, The Jokeman, Anthony Cumia, Billy West, Artie tend to get stuck on things that amuse them or make their friends laugh. That's why they can't host consistently. 

The back house crew (interns, younger writers, etc....) is super important to these shock jock type shows too. After a certain point, the host(s) get old, too moneyed, settle down with family, etc.... So you don't hear the gossip, infighting, partying stories that really make these shows great,  that's why you need those younger people.

Howard and crew were also good at spotting retards and other odd people to add filler content to shows. Probably the best show to ever do that type of thing.

Fast forward to around 2012, and that's when you really see the collapse. "Hollywood Howard" kicks in. He wants to be accepted as a serious journalist, so anything not p.c. starts to go away. Old tapes are edited for racial humor, etc.... His wife (20+ years younger) also wants the jetsetter celebrity party lifestyle, so he isn't mean to them anymore.

There's also a money protection angle to all of it too. Stern and his agent have always been spotting trends, so the nudity, meanness to fat women, racial groups, etc.... ends before MeToo, etc... become a thing. Any of the edgy writers were shelved, or forced to go gayer, lib, etc.... during this time too.

Anyway, those are my Stern ramblings, from a person that listed to a lot of talk radio growing up.

Great summary.

Here's what was the final straw for me.  He was interviewing Sarah Silverman, who said she was going on a date with someone she met playing Call of Duty with online.

Stern: "Why does someone like you need to find someone to date online"

Her: "Well after Donald Trump, I had sort of lost faith in men, you know?"

Stern: "Yeah, I hear you".

The old Stern would have called horseshit right then and there.  In fact, he might have even responded with "Listen, you grew up in Hollywood, with Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and countless casting couch director types, so spare me that Donald J Trump is the one who broke your faith in men".......or something like that.

Plus, he vilified the unvaccinated due to his complete OCD germaphobia.
Y

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2024, 09:50:24 AM »
Please watch the first 5 seconds of this video

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2024, 10:25:29 AM »

Anyway, those are my Stern ramblings, from a person that listed to a lot of talk radio growing up.

Is it the same thing about Arnold?

Great in the 70s and 80s but now ,,,?
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2024, 10:28:20 AM »
Is it the same thing about Arnold?

Great in the 70s and 80s but now ,,,?

Yes. Howard Stern, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Robert DiNero, are 3 big names that truly disappointed us.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2024, 10:29:51 AM »
Yes. Howard Stern, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Robert DiNero, are 3 big names that truly disappointed us.

Why did they change so much from how they were in the 70s and 80s and today?
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2024, 10:37:28 AM »
Why did they change so much from how they were in the 70s and 80s and today?

I think that they caught the eye of the elites during the 70’s-90’s.  They were probably given some very lucrative deals that they would not have otherwise received. They probably have attended secret parties (Eyes Wide Shut). They probably have been to Epstein Island.

And the Elites need them to get in front of the world, and support the “establishment” (the Swamp).

Otherwise, they will end up dead.