Author Topic: GH15 PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE!  (Read 10353 times)

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
GH15 PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE!
« on: October 03, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
gh15,

I am a huge fan of your posts and knowledge about everything in bodybuilding. I have been wanting to ask you many questions since I first started reading your posts, but only recently have i been granted membership.

so please, will you discuss these topics for me, i would appreciate it so much.

1. you say cardio is not needed until the last few weeks to get into contest condition... then why do so many big names start with 2 hours right of the bat when prep starts 16 weeks out? even little model guys like sagi kalev do 2 hours on the stairmaster everyday the entire duration!... speak on this. I really think the importance of drugs are overblown... i still think to get to the level or dorian, branch type condition... guys have to do up to 2 hours a day (especially white boys).

2. how important is tren for bodybuilders in prep mode? do you think tren is the main reason you see a lot more bodybuilders with gyno today? you once mentioned cabergoline does more harm than good, why?

3. have you noticed that ephedrine in excess of 75mg per day causes your penis to become constricted? why is this? I AM SERIOUS.

4. finally about the steroid situation. first mexican vet labs were busted, then chinese hormone supplies got pinched, then finally American UGs got shut down.... now all that is left is european suppliers and labs in europe/asia. is there going to be a shortage in supply. how is this going to affect prices?

THANK YOU.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: GH15 PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 07:59:40 PM »
oh brother.

i'd worry about getting my dick back to life before finding a new tren supplier.
Deep Tissue Massage

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »
gh15,

I am a huge fan of your posts and knowledge about everything in bodybuilding. I have been wanting to ask you many questions since I first started reading your posts, but only recently have i been granted membership.

1. you say cardio is not needed until the last few weeks to get into contest condition... then why do so many big names start with 2 hours right of the bat when prep starts 16 weeks out? even little model guys like sagi kalev do 2 hours on the stairmaster everyday the entire duration!... speak on this. I really think the importance of drugs are overblown... i still think to get to the level or dorian, branch type condition... guys have to do up to 2 hours a day (especially white boys).

2. how important is tren for bodybuilders in prep mode? do you think tren is the main reason you see a lot more bodybuilders with gyno today? you once mentioned cabergoline does more harm than good, why?

3. have you noticed that ephedrine in excess of 75mg per day causes your penis to become constricted? why is this? I AM SERIOUS.

4. finally about the steroid situation. first mexican vet labs were busted, then chinese hormone supplies got pinched, then finally American UGs got shut down.... now all that is left is european suppliers and labs in europe/asia. is there going to be a shortage in supply. how is this going to affect prices?

THANK YOU.
You dont need 2 hour walking cardio sessions. That is a joke. 12 minutes of hit cardio with 3 sets of 3 works best. The key to getting shredded is getting away with the least ammount of effort put into losing fat meaning let the diet do the work.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »
oh brother.

i'd worry about getting my dick back to life before finding a new tren supplier.

my dick works fine. the constriction caused by ephedrine is temporary.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 08:21:57 PM »
my dick works fine. the constriction caused by ephedrine is temporary.
(sigh of relief)

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »
You dont need 2 hour walking cardio sessions. That is a joke. 12 minutes of hit cardio with 3 sets of 3 works best. The key to getting shredded is getting away with the least ammount of effort put into losing fat meaning let the diet do the work.

leafy,

i admire the condition you achieved for your show. how did you fight the intense hunger pains that comes along with extreme dieting? any tricks you care to share?

also, did you eat the same diet everyday or did you just track your calories and ate from a list of foods?

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »
(sigh of relief)

thats the same reaction your mom had.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
gh15,

THANK YOU.

1. try to take over 30  units a day insulin (devided doses ofcourse)and not do cardio,,see where it gets you,,the higher insulin you take the more cardio you will need to get shredded and still STILL you wont be the hardest kid in the block ,,im only talking about getting down to 4-5% true bodyfat,,you can be 6-8% with zero cardio even on insulin,,little models like sagi kalev are not little ,,they just walk around sub 6% at any moment and keep vcery low bodyfat true out year,,kalev can easily be o material,,you heard that right o material if wished for it and since he uses insulin he also need to do cardio to keep the very low bodyfat%,,when it comes to bodybuilder that not up for competitions you will rarely see them doing any cardio activity even when on insulin,,not needed unless prep and want to get down to 4-5%

2. dont like trenbolone in any form,, its for cows,,its good but nothing extra ordinary,,give you some more strength and harden you some,,it really depends on individual response to hormones

3. whats constricted? dont know the word too lazy to look it up,,ephedrine only does one thing for you,,make you lose fat and make you stronger,,hormones a must even if minimum doses still must while on ephedrine

4. human grade is the only way it should be when it comes to hormones,,the dea did its job and keep you safer,,the dea is not bunch of dumb fucks,,they clean the garbage from the good and atleast make sure that if you buy something it will be for human consumption,,prices will remain the same when it comes to human grade pharma ,,the ones who raise it will lose business to the ones who keep it the same becaue human grade didnt get hurt becaUSE IT IS MADE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,,BECAUSE IT IS DONE BY LEGIT PHARMAS,,BECAUSE IT IS APPROVED TO BE USED BY DOCTORS ALL OVER THE WORLD,,BEACAUS ITS APPROVED BY FDA!,,AND BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHATS INSIDE,,BIG PHARMAS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY BECAUSE MORE OF THEIR SHIT WILL GO OUT SOLD TO PEOPLE IN EUROPE THAT WILL MAKE SURE IT IS END UP IN USA,,again the reason dea and fda went bazook on you in usa is because you made a controlled substance sold like it was fish market loud loud loud under the sun to kids  also! who had no idea what to do with the garbage sold to them!,,need to be crazy not to put an end to it and they did what had to be done,,keep it legit and safe,,use it right,,and dont do narcotics and no one will give 2 shits about what you do
fallen angel

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 09:07:15 PM »
1. try to take over 30  units a day insulin (devided doses ofcourse)and not do cardio,,see where it gets you,,the higher insulin you take the more cardio you will need to get shredded and still STILL you wont be the hardest kid in the block ,,im only talking about getting down to 4-5% true bodyfat,,you can be 6-8% with zero cardio even on insulin,,little models like sagi kalev are not little ,,they just walk around sub 6% at any moment and keep vcery low bodyfat true out year,,kalev can easily be o material,,you heard that right o material if wished for it and since he uses insulin he also need to do cardio to keep the very low bodyfat%,,when it comes to bodybuilder that not up for competitions you will rarely see them doing any cardio activity even when on insulin,,not needed unless prep and want to get down to 4-5%

2. dont like trenbolone in any form,, its for cows,,its good but nothing extra ordinary,,give you some more strength and harden you some,,it really depends on individual response to hormones

3. whats constricted? dont know the word too lazy to look it up,,ephedrine only does one thing for you,,make you lose fat and make you stronger,,hormones a must even if minimum doses still must while on ephedrine

4. human grade is the only way it should be when it comes to hormones,,the dea did its job and keep you safer,,the dea is not bunch of dumb fucks,,they clean the garbage from the good and atleast make sure that if you buy something it will be for human consumption,,prices will remain the same when it comes to human grade pharma ,,the ones who raise it will lose business to the ones who keep it the same becaue human grade didnt get hurt becaUSE IT IS MADE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,,BECAUSE IT IS DONE BY LEGIT PHARMAS,,BECAUSE IT IS APPROVED TO BE USED BY DOCTORS ALL OVER THE WORLD,,BEACAUS ITS APPROVED BY FDA!,,AND BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHATS INSIDE,,BIG PHARMAS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY BECAUSE MORE OF THEIR SHIT WILL GO OUT SOLD TO PEOPLE IN EUROPE THAT WILL MAKE SURE IT IS END UP IN USA,,again the reason dea and fda went bazook on you in usa is because you made a controlled substance sold like it was fish market loud loud loud under the sun to kids  also! who had no idea what to do with the garbage sold to them!,,need to be crazy not to put an end to it and they did what had to be done,,keep it legit and safe,,use it right,,and dont do narcotics and no one will give 2 shits about what you do

the king has spoketh!!!!

thank you!

constricted means it shrinks your dick if you take too much, but when you stop it goes back to normal.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »
Gh15,

You're not a pro, you never have been.  The fact that you validate your sad existence by posing as an IFBB pro of all things is truly pathetic.  Go fuck yourself junkie.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 09:09:51 PM »
Gh15,

You're not a pro, you never have been.  The fact that you validate your sad existence by posing as an IFBB pro of all things is truly pathetic.  Go fuck yourself junkie.

MELTDOWN

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »
thats the same reaction your mom had.

thats a very old come back..but very funny all the same!!  ;D

whats with your screen name? 808?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
Gh15,

You're not a pro, you never have been.  The fact that you validate your sad existence by posing as an IFBB pro of all things is truly pathetic.  Go fuck yourself junkie.

tell it to my ifbb card my friend,,
take it easy on this fella he probably was benefited from underground gaarbage sold to kids in usa with out any quality control and now worrying a knock on the door will come his way+ no more benefiting from money for poision ,,its like that my american friend: if you were a dealer of underground garbage and reside in usa you will get a knock on the door most likley,,it you were a dumb fella who bought for personal use you got nothing to worry about but your health!,,if i were you and from the sound of your biterness id go and clean the house,,sure sounds like a bitter jobless underground garbage dealer on us grounds!
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »
tell it to my ifbb card my friend,,
take it easy on this fella he probably was benefited from underground gaarbage sold to kids in usa with out any quality control and now worrying a knock on the door will come his way+ no more benefiting from money for poision ,,its like that my american friend: if you were a dealer of underground garbage and reside in usa you will get a knock on the door most likley,,it you were a dumb fella who bought for personal use you got nothing to worry about but your health!,,if i were you and from the sound of your biterness id go and clean the house,,sure sounds like a bitter jobless underground garbage dealer on us grounds!

LOL !

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »
GH15-
Only prob w/ pharma gear, is where do you put all the oil?  If you wanna run a heft comp cycle, your talking about easily 15+ or more ml per week.  So where the fvck do you put it all?

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
shit!

GH15,

i forgot to ask you one thing. what does a pre-contest cycle look like for a noobie (1st time) competitor these days using only human-grade gear.

considering there is no such thing as HG trenbolone, masteron, or equipose....

would something like this be good?

2 amps testoviron per week
1-2 amps zambon per day
nolvadex 20mg day or arimidex 1mg day
ephedrine 50-75mg per day

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »
you dont,,you stop injecting garbage oil and stop looking like clowns,,you put valentino where he belong in the circus,,and you get everyone to look like mr wolf and then and only then bodybuilding will get back to its origin ,,remembeer the haney days,,,the labrada days,,the gaspasros days,,drop the fuckin oil,,bodybuilding should get back to what it was in the 70 80 and first part of 90s,,thats my opinion but im only one among many who dont want it this way
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »
you dont,,you stop injecting garbage oil and stop looking like clowns,,you put valentino where he belong in the circus,,and you get everyone to look like mr wolf and then and only then bodybuilding will get back to its origin ,,remembeer the haney days,,,the labrada days,,the gaspasros days,,drop the fuckin oil,,bodybuilding should get back to what it was in the 70 80 and first part of 90s,,thats my opinion but im only one among many who dont want it this way

I think he means since human grade stuff is low milligrams you would have to inject more oil since the underground labs are higher in milligrams, although I could be wrong.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 09:56:21 PM »

I think he means since human grade stuff is low milligrams you would have to inject more oil since the underground labs are higher in milligrams, although I could be wrong.

Yes that is what I meant....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
ass,,quads,,shoulders like it always was,,you can get by by using only ass,,the ass is big place,,if you massage it in right and dont inject UNDERGROUND GARBAGE!!!! scar tissue will be no where to be found and kept to minimum,,abcesses and infections will be minimal and will be only as a result being dirty yourself and not using alchohol,,until now evry second thing you saw lasat couple years didnt matter how clean you were because half times the product was made next to the cat food or the singing bird in the "sterile" undeground "lab"
i never understood how people in usa injected into themself the ip crap or the qv that was made by ip ofcourse and came from mexico,,the qv 250 the big bottles was worse than getting the death panelty!! i do not believe in my right mind that people in the usa actually injected that garbage into their body for 10 pounds of water and long term suffer,,you gotta be crazy in usai swear
fallen angel

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »
what about things like androgel? can they be a solution to injections?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »
Speaking of QV a couple of friends of mine were using if I am remembering correctly the 400mg test. The poor guys were hurting for over a week.  ;D My friend had to sit sideways when he drove and couldn't even put his wallet in his back pocket. My other friend shot it in his delt.  :o Not in a milloin years would I ever use that shit.  If you gotta cut it with other oil then you are defeating that purpose of having higher mg stuff anyway.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »
what about things like androgel? can they be a solution to injections?

No, too weak.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »
No, too weak.

that sucks, the issue with gear for me is that i dont see how people can inject the shit, needles and injections make me sick i hate it.

When my hormones drop i will just rub that androgel shit on my ass LOL
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:39 PM »
that sucks, the issue with gear for me is that i dont see how people can inject the shit, needles and injections make me sick i hate it.

When my hormones drop i will just rub that androgel shit on my ass LOL

Gel is OK and good for a little kick, but not a replacement for injections. Doing a shot of 250mg test M,W,F is no biggy. Suck it bro.  ;D