Author Topic: Others opinions of you  (Read 1933 times)

IB_Liften

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Others opinions of you
« on: January 03, 2012, 10:03:39 AM »
What would you change if you could in regards to others opinions of you.  Albeit work related, personal friend or maybe even a family member.
I would change the idea people have about me wasting money.  I buy a lot of toys. Cars, trucks, motorcycles.   Truth is i dont buy anything I cant make money off so I view it as an investment.     

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Others opinions of you
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:13:01 AM »
that im so much more than just muscle

IB_Liften

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »
yeah cause you have feelings too.     I know theres more to you than muscle tito

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »
really.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 10:41:02 AM »
That I would trust people to do thing's for me.. I do everything on my own,I am a control freak.. I cook,clean and everything else.. My kids think I'm nuts,because I never stop to take a break.. I clean the stove while I'm cooking,and clean it after I'm done using it,all this while I'm wiping the counters and kitchen table down,before I put the plates down.. I keep my cars in a garage covered. I clean them (wax and wash)before I put the cover on them,then an hr.before I drive them,I wipe them down..? Then I tell my wife to drive the car to the house,so I can shower and just dive in to the car.. I must shower before I leave the house,and after I poop,I will not sit down unless I bathe first.. I will  not walk in to my bedroom unless I'm bathed,and NO SHOES IN MY HOME!!!!!! LOL.. Oh god ,I'm nuts!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 10:48:50 AM »
That I would trust people to do thing's for me.. I do everything on my own,I am a control freak.. I cook,clean and everything else.. My kids think I'm nuts,because I never stop to take a break.. I clean the stove while I'm cooking,and clean it after I'm done using it,all this while I'm wiping the counters and kitchen table down,before I put the plates down.. I keep my cars in a garage covered. I clean them (wax and wash)before I put the cover on them,then an hr.before I drive them,I wipe them down..? Then I tell my wife to drive the car to the house,so I can shower and just dive in to the car.. I must shower before I leave the house,and after I poop,I will not sit down unless I bathe first.. I will  not walk in to my bedroom unless I'm bathed,and NO SHOES IN MY HOME!!!!!! LOL.. Oh god ,I'm nuts!

are you seeing a therapist?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »
are you seeing a therapist?
LOL.. NO.? :-\

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »
The duality between my body and my mind.
asstropin

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »
yeah cause you have feelings too.     
He didn't say that....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
LOL.. NO.? :-\

you must stay busy.. Got a friend with a different OCD.. its hard to watch sometimes..

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
That i really have the mind of a mongoloid inside the body of a mongoloid... I am not just a shell of a mong - i am the full package.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 10:59:13 AM »
  The institution of marriage was created in the late Neolithic era to protect women and children and not men. Men had all the power, including the power to murder his women and children, so men as a collective threw women a bone dictating that, if a man left his wife for whatever reasons besides cheating, that he should support her with an income for the rest of her life. This was obvious and necessary since women couldn't earn any income.

The problem is that, nowadays, women have as much if not more power than men, but the institution of marriage continues to protect women and children out of tradition. Men are screwed because the traditional institutions of society still see women as the weaker gender in need of protection. A man leaves his wife and he has to give her 50% of everything he has but if the woman leaves the man she doesen't need to give him anything. An adolescent girl committs an act of delinquency and she receives a slap in the wrist from the male judge since she is "one of the future mothers of Society and sending her to a brutal prison environment would ruin her nurturing instincts. An adolescent boy in the same position gets sent to juvy to be brutalized and "straightened into a man". Most boys get the prepuces of their penises hacked at birth and no legal consequences come from it, but if a doctor even pricks the genital of a baby girl, there is hell to pay. Boys learn from a very young age that girls get away with almost anything, whilst boys get beaten and straightened out if they do crazy stuff.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »
yeah cause you have feelings too.     I know theres more to you than muscle tito

thanks hunk

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
thanks hunk
youre quite the stud yourself, Holland Hammer.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 11:05:28 AM »
you must stay busy.. Got a friend with a different OCD.. its hard to watch sometimes..
That's exactly how it is.. I'm not jumpie or anything,just thing's can always be done,i'm scared of things looking old and breaking,so I can't rest unless I'm fixing or checking.? My jeans must be cleaned in cold water and by hand ,and Tee's must be sent to the dry cleaners. My wife says ,"Honey,you have the weirdest little habits". My house is spotless,I clean every time someone uses the bathroom,then before bed,I give it a quick go over..

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 11:07:11 AM »

you damn right i am st louisian wall

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »
What would you change if you could in regards to others opinions of you.  Albeit work related, personal friend or maybe even a family member.
I would change the idea people have about me wasting money.  I buy a lot of toys. Cars, trucks, motorcycles.   Truth is i dont buy anything I cant make money off so I view it as an investment.     
So basically, you buy Ducatis, rare Ferraris and Bugattis, rare numbers matching musclecars?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 11:14:46 AM »

Already taken

then again, overeem is that you?

IB_Liften

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »
 The institution of marriage was created in the late Neolithic era to protect women and children and not men. Men had all the power, including the power to murder his women and children, so men as a collective threw women a bone dictating that, if a man left his wife for whatever reasons besides cheating, that he should support her with an income for the rest of her life. This was obvious and necessary since women couldn't earn any income.

The problem is that, nowadays, women have as much if not more power than men, but the institution of marriage continues to protect women and children out of tradition. Men are screwed because the traditional institutions of society still see women as the weaker gender in need of protection. A man leaves his wife and he has to give her 50% of everything he has but if the woman leaves the man she doesen't need to give him anything. An adolescent girl committs an act of delinquency and she receives a slap in the wrist from the male judge since she is "one of the future mothers of Society and sending her to a brutal prison environment would ruin her nurturing instincts. An adolescent boy in the same position gets sent to juvy to be brutalized and "straightened into a man". Most boys get the prepuces of their penises hacked at birth and no legal consequences come from it, but if a doctor even pricks the genital of a baby girl, there is hell to pay. Boys learn from a very young age that girls get away with almost anything, whilst boys get beaten and straightened out if they do crazy stuff.
very insightful

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 11:17:08 AM »
very insightful

Thanks bro I worked hard on it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 11:21:07 AM »

Love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage..

IB_Liften

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 11:23:13 AM »
Love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage..
fuck me running  I read this and spit out my milk.  lmfao.  I miss that show